剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
- 除非她告诉我们 - 胡说八道
- if she didn't tell us? - You're so full of crap.
那为什么她没有回家呢
So why... why didn't she come home, hmm?
会不会是因为她做了亏心事
Was it maybe because she couldn't face you
u202a没办法面对你们
after what she'd done?
你胡说八道
You're twisting everything up.
本是在你们自家殡仪馆
Ben was cremated
进行火化的
at your funeral home.
如果纳尔森真的
Now, would Nelson really
背着你妈妈杀了他
have brought that body back to your family
他会把尸体带回你们家里吗
if he thought that your mom hadn't okayed it?
你给我闭嘴
You need to stop talking!
好 你是聪明孩子 你一定会想明白
Okay. You're a smart kid, you really are.
你心里明白 你妈妈确实同意了
But you know that your mom did this.
所以你才让我闭嘴
And that's why you want me to stop talking.
你舅舅的死我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your uncle.
真的
I really am.
我很抱歉 把你牵扯进来
And I am so sorry that you are in this mess.
而且我...
And I am...
u202a为爱琳的事感到抱歉 还有很多事情
I'm sorry about Erin. I'm sorry about...
我都感到抱歉
... so many things.
但事实已经无法改变
But none of that changes the truth.
现在
Now...
我
I am...
要站起来
going to stand up now.
我要
And I'm...
上楼
going to go upstairs
去给孩子们收拾好
and get these kids ready
带他们去和父亲团聚
to be reunited with their dad.
你们要去多久
How long are you gonna be gone for?
我们也不知道 应该不会太久
Uh, I don't know. Not long.
我们会好好的 你记得看着乔纳
Everything's fine. Really. Just keep an eye on Jonah.
他需要陪伴
He needs some support.
这是巴迪陵墓的钥匙
This is for Buddy's mausoleum.
记得每天拿一万
Remember, increments of ten grand.
- 输九千 - 确保他们...
- Make sure they lose by nine each day. - Make sure they...
- 三天轮换一次 - 对 辛苦你了
- Rotate them every three days. - Exactly. Thank you.
别担心 我会做好的
Don't worry, I got it.
你真让我骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得太美了
I think it's fucking beautiful.
你接受了他们的协议吗
You're taking a goddamn deal?
呃 你说什么
Uh, what are you talking about?
我领导说你要指控纳瓦罗
My boss just told me you're testifying against Navarro
来换取证人保护
in exchange for witness protection.
你为什么要接受他们的协议 不接受我的
Why would you take that deal and not mine?
你是害怕坐牢吗 还是因为温迪
Are you scared of prison time? Is this Wendy?
u202a那不是真的
Uh, that is not true.
我并没有做他们说的那些事
I'm... I'm not doing what they're saying.
好 我冷静一下
Okay, good. Blood pressure down.
你现在马上过来 把这件事情说清楚
But you need to get yourself in here right now and clear this up.
不行
I can't do that.
你必须过来
You have to.
他们已经录入了你的供词
They typed up your statement.
你一定不想错误信息流出去吧
You do not want false information leaking out.
我马上要登机了
Well, I'm about to get on a jet.
去墨西哥吗
Is that jet going to Mexico?
马蒂
Marty.
马蒂 如果是去墨西哥的飞机 不要上
Marty, if that jet is going to Mexico, do not get on.
谢谢你的提醒
Thank you for the warning.
我们要出发了
And away we go.
爸爸
Papi!
欢迎
Welcome.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming, I...
希望你们旅行愉快
I hope you had a pleasant journey.
今天
Today...
今天是我们的新开始
Well, today is our beginning.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表