剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
我认为 马蒂和温迪
I believe Marty and Wendy are very close
很快就会失去赌场
to losing their hold on the casino.
u202a你为什么会这么想呢
And why do you think that?
作为他们的律师 我不能侵犯保密特权
Well, as their attorney, I can't violate privilege,
u202a但这么说吧
but let's just say that
他们出局就是时间问题
I feel certain that time is of the essence.
我不会随便支持一个人上位的
I don't just back random power plays.
你也不该这么做
Nor should you.
你是赌场的匿名合伙人
You hold 1,5% of the casino profits
拿着百分之一点五的利润
as a silent partner,
就我所知
which, unless I'm misinformed,
这对你的其他生意很有帮助
is very helpful to prop up the rest of your businesses.
如何保护个人利益 相信不用我来教你
I don't believe I need to lecture you on self-interest.
我从没想过你会在奥沙克扎根
I never saw you as the Ozark type.
适应生存嘛
We adapt or die.
行吧 假如...
All right, let's say...
我能说服博♥彩♥委员会
I managed to convince the gaming commission
把你的名字加到了执照上
to add you to the license.
假如真能做到
If that happened,
我酒店和商业中心的计划...
my plans for a hotel and shopping center...
一定会畅通无阻
Will be very much alive.
我们也不用装了 你我都知道
Let's not pretend we both don't know
他们把你坑得有多惨
how badly they fucked you over.
u202a我希望你感到自豪
I hope you're proud of yourself.
看情况吧 关于什么事
I don't know. Depends. What's the topic?
u202a要是你因为证据不足
What do you think your bosses are gonna say
不到一天 就得释放山姆·德莫迪
when you gotta release Sam Dermody in a day because you don't have
你领导会怎么说
enough evidence to hold him?
我觉得你在利用他洗钱
I think you're using him to launder money.
u202a我觉得你在利用他对我施压
Well, I think you're using him to put pressure on me, you know.
我还觉得
I also think that
你已经不在乎你会吓到谁
you no longer care about who you scare,
或者伤害到谁
who you hurt.
我觉得你跟伊万斯探员
I think that you're Agent Evans.
跟裴迪探员没两样
Or Petty.
你不在乎你会毁掉谁的人生
I don't think you give a shit about whose life you destroy
你那些指控是不是天方夜谭
or if the charges are bullshit.
你不用在我面前装清高
You don't get to be self-righteous with me.
在赌场里输钱并不犯法
I mean, it's not against the law to lose money in a casino.
u202a你说得对
No, it's not.
但洗钱就另当别论了
Money-laundering, on the other hand...
你做这份工作...
You took this job...
是为了伸张正义 没错吧
to do some good. Am I right?
然而 明明是你重视的案子
And yet, I have given you really solid information
我拿着确凿证据给你
about cases that you care about,
你却不肯接受
and you haven't taken it.
u202a你有没有想过 这是为什么
Have you ever stopped to think about why?
u202a你别想买♥♥通我
I'm not gonna be compromised by you.
重点不是我 也不应该是你
It's not about me, and it shouldn't be about you, either.
u202a重点应该是 所有人都要努力
You know, it should be about all of us trying to do
u202a做现在力所能及的好事
the good that we can do, right now.
你的领导明白这一点
Your bosses understand that, you know?
但你觉得这样委屈你了
But you think you're above that.
你把山姆抓了 为了什么
You're dragging Sam off? For what?
你想让这个世界为你而变
You're waiting for the world to change
变得符合你纯洁的信仰吗
to fit your pristine belief system,
那是绝对不可能的
and it's just never gonna happen.
玛雅 这件事唯一的结果是
What will happen is that
你的事业前功尽弃
you're gonna lose your career, Maya.
虽然结果证明 你是正确的
But hey, you'll be right.
康纳
Connor!
康纳
Connor.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
你不能这样一个人跑开
You can't just walk off like that.
我都吓疯了
I was losing my mind.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
妈妈
Mom!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
- 亲爱的 - 你不会再离开了吧
- Hey, sweetheart. - Are you home for good?
是的
I am.
你要怎么处理海伦
What are you gonna do about Helen?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她杀了你弟弟
She killed your brother.
乔纳 让... 让妈妈先进屋
Jonah, let's... let's let Mom get in
好好休息一下
and get settled for a moment.
海伦是我们的合作伙伴
Helen's our partner.
除了跟她一起工作 我们别无选择
We have no choice but to work with her.
- 那就要这样忘记本吗 - 当然不是
- So we're supposed to forget about Ben? - Of course not.
那要怎么样
Well, then, what?
- 我们先回归正常吧 - 正常
- Let's try to get back to normal. - "Normal"?!
- 本死了 - 乔纳
- Ben's dead! - Jonah...
他死了 你们还要跟那个杀他的人
Yeah, he's dead. You guys are gonna keep working
一起工作吗
with the person who killed him?
我们没法选择合作伙伴
We cannot control who we are partners with.
我恨你们
I hate you.
你在说气话
You don't mean that.
我没有 我们做的事情根本不正常
No, there's nothing normal about anything that we do.
u202a你怎么不出声呢
And why aren't you saying anything?
他只是需要点时间 好吗
He just needs some time. Okay?
我们都需要
We all do.
你怎么回事啊
What the fuck were you thinking?
- 海伦是杀人犯 - 我知道
- Helen's a murderer. - I know.
你一点都不在乎吗
So... So you just don't care?
我当然在乎
Of course I care.
但你不能这样吼妈妈 她已经崩溃了
But you can't just yell at mom. She's devastated.
太好了
Good.
他们不可能奇迹般的摆平一切 你知道吧
You know they can't just magically make all this go away, right?
我很想他
I miss him.
我知道
I know.
u202a你明明比我更懂这些事
You understand these things more than I do.
说实话 之前我还挺嫉妒你的
And honestly, I used to be jealous about it.
u202a但如果我们不团结起来 肯定会完蛋
But none of this works if we don't stick together.
你为了离开这个家 还起诉过呢
You sued to get out of the family.
是 但我回来了
Yeah, but I came back.
也许你根本就不该回来
Maybe you shouldn't have.
u202a你去死吧
Fuck you.
他们什么时候回墨西哥
When do they go back to Mexico?
等安全了就回 可能很快 可能永远不回
Whenever it's safe, you know? Soon, never.
u202a你没有立刻回家 你去哪儿了
You didn't come home right away. Where did you go?
哪儿都没去
Nowhere.
不太可能吧
Well, now, that's an impossibility, isn't it?
我只是需要点时间 整理一下思路
I just needed some time to clear my head.
那么结果呢
And is it?
- 理清了吗 - 我觉得现在清楚的是
- Clear? - I think what is clear
u202a我们会努力
is that we are committed
让一切和平有序的进行下去
to keeping things moving forward peacefully.
真的吗
Is that true?
我准备好回去工作了
I'm ready to go back to work.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
是吗
Are you?
是的
I am.
所以 本着互信的原则...
So, in the spirit of trust...
u202a我的客户想将孩子的资产控制权
my client wants to diversify
u202a在我们之间分散开来
control of his children's assets between us.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思就是 我需要成为比德公♥司♥的签约方
Meaning I would need to become a signatory in Byrde Enterprises.
哈
Huh.
我需要你向我保证
I would need assurances
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表