剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
别再靠近我的家人
don't go near my family again.
我今天下午会出门
I'm gonna be out all afternoon.
别瞎担心了
Try not to worry.
怎么了
What?
他说你俩很像
He thinks you're alike.
- 他真这么说吗 - 是啊
- He said that? - Yeah.
你觉得他是什么意思
What do you think he means?
我不知道
I have no idea.
u202a要不我来说吧
I can do the talking.
别担心 我也想拿下这个项目
Don't worry. I want this, too.
给他喂点好的 u202a这是它应得的
Give this guy some sweet feed. He deserves it.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 你一定是温迪 - 嗨
- You must be Wendy. - Hi.
- 马蒂 - 嗨 - 奥莉·布雷南
- Marty. - Hi. - Oly Brennan.
这里真是太美了
This is just such a beautiful place.
我真心希望加入这里
I really hope you'll let us be a part of it.
我也希望如此 我领你们转转吧
Me too. Let me show you around.
她一直想讨好我 真可悲
She's so desperate for me to like her. It's pathetic.
我八岁的时候
Like, you're the one who packed me off
就把我送去寄宿学校
to boarding school when I was eight,
现在又想和我做朋友
and now you want to be friends?
见鬼去吧 想得美
Fuck that. No.
伍德兰德挺好的啊
Woodlands is a good school.
如果你是个虔诚又无趣的呆瓜 肯定喜欢那里
Yeah, if you like Jesus and nothing happening to you.
嘿
Hey!
是你喊他们来的吗
Did you invite them here?
嘿
Hey!
他不适合你 爱琳
He's not the one, Erin.
相信我
Trust me.
你完全可以找个更好的
You can do so much better anyway.
你们带啤酒了吗
Did you guys bring beer?
每匹种马都有特定的需求
Every stud has specific needs,
马主希望我们尽力满足
and their owners expect us to meet them.
我不希望被人指手画脚
I am not looking for someone to tell me which corners to cut.
我想找个买♥♥家 让我能自♥由♥决定如何改造
I want a buyer so I can upgrade my facilities my way.
我不需要你们在这方面的意见
What I don't need is your opinion along with it.
我们对经营马场一无所知 所以...
Well, we don't know anything about running a horse farm, so...
我们唯一的意见是
our only opinion is that...
你这里真的很特别
you have a very special place here,
我们想投资
and we'd like to invest in it
也许有了经济上的支持
and then perhaps with the financial support,
你能在这里实现你的梦想
you can turn it into whatever you've dreamed it could be.
你可以负责日常经营
You can run the day-to-day, the, you know,
雇员 采买♥♥ 所有这些
the hirings, the purchasing, all of it.
我想要的就是这些
I'd expect nothing less.
太好了 不过咱们暂时抛开这些
Exactly. So let's just for one minute,
抛开改造
let's forget about all the
马主的期待这些不谈
necessary upgrades and the owner expectations.
你用谁的钱都能做
You can do that with anyone's money.
我们想知道 你梦想中的马场是什么样
What we wanna know is, what is your dream for this place?
我觉得现在母马的价值 被高估了
We overlook the dams. The mothers.
一匹母马一年只产一头小马
A broodmare can only carry one foal a year.
但一匹种马一年能服务一百匹母马
A stud can service 100 mares in that time.
种马也同样重要 但没有得到重视
People forget they're both important,
而母马并不经常出♥售♥
and great dams don't sell too often.
但我有办法解决这个问题
But I've got an idea about how to fix that.
你们看过处马赛跑吗
Have you ever been to a maiden race?
是不是... 那个...
That's the... Isn't that the...
是新马赛跑吗
That's the race with the new horses?
对 还没获胜过的马
That's right. Horses that haven't won yet.
如果你有眼光
Now, if you've got an eye for it,
就会发现未来的冠军
you can spot future winners
在第三或第四名左右
coming in around third or fourth place.
购买♥♥一些这样的马 玩玩数字游戏
I figure if we buy up a bunch of them, play the numbers.
加上我们现有的种马 我们就有机会
With our studs, we stand a chance
推出一整批冠军
of putting out a whole pack of winners.
我们甚至能自己举办比赛 保持胜绩
Maybe even run our own champ and keep the winnings.
看到自家的马获胜 那感觉真没的说
There is no greater feeling than your own horse coming in.
我觉得也是
I bet.
我们就这么干吧
Let's do it.
你觉得如何
Wanna do it?
我们再追加百分之六的投资
We'll, I don't know, tack on another 6% into the investment
并划拨专项资金 你觉得怎么样
and we'll earmark it for this. What do you say?
- 你愿意吗 - 你在开玩笑吗
- You in? - You kidding?
那自然是再好不过了
I haven't gotten an offer like it.
谢谢 我当然愿意
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢你们今天过来
Thanks for coming out to the farm today.
你们一路风尘仆仆 欢迎在这里过夜
It's a long drive. You're welcome to spend the night.
我们有一个收拾好的客房♥
We have a pretty little guest cottage all made up.
谢谢你 我们...
Oh, thank you, we...
明天下午有泽克的听证会
Zeke's hearing is tomorrow afternoon.
我们可以早点起来
We'll get up early.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Really? - Yeah.
那我们今晚就留下
Well, I guess we're staying.
这么说
So...
你认识鲁思吗 赌场的那位
you know Ruth, then. From the casino?
我工作时会碰上她
I work with her sometimes.
嗯
Yeah,
我认识她 挺酷一人
I know her. She's... cool.
不过我很少见到她 因为我呆办公室
I don't really see her though, 'cause I'm in the office.
我懂了
Oh. I got you.
你喜欢这个工作 给你♥爸♥妈打工 是吧
You like it? Working for your parents?
什么
What? Um...
还行吧 就是份暑假工
Yeah, it's fine. It's a summer job.
你们俩怎么认识的
So how do you guys know each other?
我妈是他们爸妈的律师
My mom is their parents' lawyer.
我之前住在芝加哥
I normally live in Chicago,
但我妈把我拉来过暑假
but she dragged me here for the summer.
你是海伦·皮尔斯的女儿
You're Helen Pierce's daughter?
是呀 你听说过她吗
Yeah. You've heard of her?
你们可能得回去了
I should really get you back.
我爸妈随时可能到家
My parents are gonna be home any second
他们很严格的 所以... 你们走吧
and they're pretty strict, so... come on.
赶我们走之前 我能上个厕所吗
Um, can I check out the restroom before you throw us out?
去吧
Fine.
- 你干嘛 - 撒泡尿
- Hey, what are you doing? - Taking a piss.
厕所在那边
The bathroom's right there.
我能说啥
What can I say?
我想用你♥爸♥妈的床单擦弟弟
I wanted to wipe my dick on your parents' sheets.
行了吧
We good?
不行 你进去做什么
No. Why were you in there?
听着
Listen.
怎么回事
What's going on?
- 他用了爸妈的洗手间 - 然后呢
- He was using Mom and Dad's bathroom. - So?
别疑神疑鬼 乔纳
Don't be weird, Jonah.
你赶紧走吧
I think you need to leave.
回头给你短♥信♥
I'll text you.
我们周六出去玩 好吗
We're going out Saturday, okay?
好的
Cool.
我们应该把孩子们带来
We should bring the kids here.
他们可以学学骑马
They could learn how to ride.
自从巴迪过世 乔纳一直闷闷不乐
Jonah's been so serious since Buddy.
他一直就这样
Since forever.
我也是
I was just like that.
真的吗 别开玩笑
Really? No kidding.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们去闯马厩吧
Let's break into the stables.
什么... 穿成这样吗 不行
What... What, like this? We can't.
为什么不行 这地方是我们的了 走吧
Why not? We own the place. Come on.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表