剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
黑钱胜地
第三季第十集
你喜欢自己的工作吗
You like your fucking job?
把门关上吧
Just shut the door, please.
好了
Okay.
剩下的交给我吧 谢谢
I got the rest of this. Thank you.
别
Don't.
别什么
What?
别找纳尔森的麻烦
You cannot go after Nelson, okay?
别找海伦的麻烦
You can't go after Helen.
明白吗 我们不能再失去你
You understand? We can't afford to lose you, too.
你得跟我保证
You have to promise me.
温迪应该来这里
Wendy should be here.
我们等不了她了
Oh, well. We don't have time to wait.
我真的不懂了
I don't fucking understand any of it.
他们怎么找到他的
How'd they find him?
他给海伦打了电♥话♥ 估计说漏嘴了
He called Helen. Must've slipped up.
他为什么没打给我
Why didn't he call me?
我猜当时
I... You know, I think that he was
他可能就是想挽回
probably trying to make things right
u202a以为这样就能回来
so that he could come back.
我也不知道
I don't know. You know?
我知道你爱他
I know that you loved him.
u202a你有什么想说的吗
You wanna say anything?
你还好吗
You okay?
u202a能告诉我你在哪儿吗
Are you ready to tell me where you are?
我不想说
No.
什么时候想回家了
We're here,
就回来 我们一直都在
whenever you want to come home, okay?
孩子们爱你
The kids love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
拿到他的骨灰了吗
Do you have his ashes?
拿到了
Yeah.
沉不沉
Are they heavy?
还行
Not very.
我需要处理一下私事
I need to get some of my affairs in order.
好的
Of course.
u202a宝宝还没写进遗嘱
The baby, he's not in the will.
他昨天才正式有了名字
He didn't even have an official name until yesterday.
您女友的事 我很遗憾
I am so sorry about your girlfriend.
u202a我们要输掉这场战争了
We're losing this war.
世事无常
These things ebb and flow.
你带着保姆和孩子去美国
I want you to take the nanny and the children
等安全了再回来
to America until it is safe.
明白
Of course.
u202a给老大老二的遗产 已经存了信托
The older boys' inheritance is in a trust
在我前妻那里
with my ex-wife.
你去把我所有的合法资产
I would like for you to transfer all of my legitimate assets
平分给他们三个 转移到他们名下
equally amongst the three of them, in their names.
我马上起草文件
I'll have the papers drawn up.
好
Good.
想说什么
What is it?
- 那我就说了 - 说吧
- Well, if I may. - Please.
如果比德夫妇把你的合法生意毁了
Trusts and estates won't make a difference
那信托和地♥产♥就没用了
if the Byrdes drive your legitimate businesses into the ground.
我可以帮你
I could help.
怎么帮
How?
u202a是这样的
Well, I...
u202a我想接管比德公♥司♥所有事务
I would like to take control of all the Byrde Enterprise affairs,
以防他们继续惹祸
just in case their involvement continues to prove erratic.
他们怎么跟别人说的
What are they telling people?
说他去诺克斯维尔了
That he went to Knoxville.
你还知道其他情况吗
Figure out any more about what happened?
u202a我只知道他坏了事
Just that he fucked up...
给海伦打了电♥话♥
and called Helen.
然后...
And then, that...
那个开枪打死我爸的机器人
that fucking robot who shot my dad...
把他的尸体带了回来
brought the body home.
大概是因为温迪
I guess, for Wendy.
她估计崩溃了 没法开车
I think she's too fucked up to drive anywhere, so...
所以 我也不知道
So, I don't... I don't fucking know.
我太累了 怀亚特
I'm so fucking tired, Wyatt.
我懂
I know.
达莲娜怎么样
Uh, how's Darlene?
u202a她想带我去见她妈
She wants me to meet her mom.
你笑啥
What?
太奇怪了吧
Well, that's fucking weird.
你觉得她妈会喜欢我吗
Do you think she'll like me?
人人都喜欢你
Everybody likes you.
我...
I can't...
我真的不明白 到底怎么回事
I can't make fucking sense of it.
也许你该去问问原因
I just think maybe you should be asking why.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得...
Well, I think...
你该去问一问
I think you should be asking questions.
而且我觉得
And I think you shouldn't
你不该害怕 可能会问到什么结果
be afraid of the answers that you might find.
因为...
'Cause...
以我对那家伙的了解
the guy that I met
他把你当做生存的意义
was living for you.
我感觉他原本可以回来的
And I think that he would have made it back here.
还有就是...
And I also know that...
如果你感觉有事不对劲
when something feels off...
那就有很可能不对劲
it's probably off.
七点 出局
Seven out.
亲爱的 差不多了 该走了
Baby, I think that's enough. It's time to head out.
最后一把
One more pass.
我要去上厕所
I have to pee,
而且红雀队在密尔沃基比赛
and the Cardinals are playing at Milwaukee.
好吧 你能不能...
Okay, okay, uh... Can you, um...
帮我点一下筹码
Can you just count these for me?
这是真的吗
Is this what I think it is?
不能再真了
Even better.
这是我母亲
It's my mom.
你母亲的戒指吗
It's your mom's?
不 这就是我母亲
No, my mom,
情比金坚
pressed hard and firm, and...
绕指一生
wrapped around your finger for life.
戴上试试吧
Try her on.
山姆
Sam...
u202a你一直赌博 让我很担心
I'm worried about your gambling.
我觉得你有点不对劲
I think you have a problem.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
你一直在赌钱 而且一直在输
It's all you do, and you're really bad at it.
那是因为你不懂行
Well, that's just because you don't know how it works.
好啦 别担心
Okay, just don't worry.
一切都在掌控之中
I've got everything under control.
山姆·德莫迪
Sam Dermody.
你被捕了
You are under arrest on suspicion
罪名是涉嫌协助洗钱
of being an accessory to money laundering.
太荒唐了吧
Oh, this is crazy.
亲爱的 事情不是这样的
Sweetie, this is crazy, okay?
- 她有权这么做吗 - 我当然有
- Can she really do this? - Oh, I can definitely do this.
他们冤枉我了
Just a misunderstanding, okay?
这只是权宜之计
Well, it's a matter of expediency, really.
u202a如果我有时间 一定会走正规程序
If I had time to go through the proper channels, I would.
你凭什么觉得 我能立刻
What makes you think I can
把你的名字加到赌场执照上
just instantly get you on a casino license?
你既然愿意来这儿跟我谈
The fact that you're willing
就说明你办得到
to come to my house to take this meeting.
怎么 你办不到吗
Why? Are you saying you can't?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表