剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
So... what did everyone do today?
好吧
Okay...
我先说
I'll start.
乔纳带我去探洞了
Jonah took me to the caves.
他跳进水里了
He jumped in the water.
你让他跳进岩洞的水里
You let him jump in cave water?
谁能拦住我呢
Who's gonna stop me?
好玩吗
Well, how was it?
不太好 非常吓人 令人作呕
It was not good. It was very scary and disgusting.
谁可以讲个笑话吗
Anybody know any jokes?
我要接个电♥话♥
I should get this.
电♥话♥救了你
Saved by the bell.
走运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastard.
喂
Hello?
打搅了
I'm interrupting.
没有 没有
No, no, not at all.
有的 打搅你吃晚饭了
Yes, yes, I'm interrupting your dinner.
我不是监视你什么的 就是...
But not that I'm spying on you or anything, it's just...
你那里是晚饭时间吧
it is...it's dinnertime there, no?
对
Yes.
你做的吗
Did you cook?
对
Yes.
很好
Good.
你做了什么
What did you make?
鸡肉
Chicken.
烤鸡配蔬菜
Chicken roasted with vegetables.
我猜你很会做菜吧
Well, I imagine you are pretty good in the kitchen, no?
我们就快拿下那家酒店了
We are very close on the hotel.
温迪 前几天我女朋友生了孩子
Wendy, my girlfriend had a baby the other day.
叫圣迪亚戈
Santiago...
以她爷爷的名字命名
named after her grandfather.
很好啊
That's wonderful.
很不错的名字 非常...
It's a wonderful name, it's a very...
非常强悍的名字
It's a very strong name.
每次都不一样
It's different every time,
但那感觉还是一样
but the feelings are still the same.
我想给他们更美好的生活 给他们所有人
I want a better life for them. For all of them.
他们会得到的
They can have that.
你把新赌场关了 温迪
Well, you closed down the new casino, Wendy.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
计划 对
Plan. Yeah.
你的计划在一天天亏我的钱
Well, your plan is bleeding my money every day.
到目前为止 你都信任了我
You've trusted me so far.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
我信任我对你的看法
I trust my opinion of you.
所以 下次我们聊的时候
So, please, the next time we talk,
希望你告诉我
I want to hear that
交易已经达成 还有 温迪
you closed this deal, and, Wendy...
如果讲道理没用 那么
Well, if you can't get what you want with reason, then...
是
Yes.
...就得用武力解决
... you'll have to get it with force.
地上的包里有五十万
There's half a million dollars in the bag on the floor.
如果你立刻离开这里 它就是你的
It's yours if you leave town immediately.
你们这些人 总以为钱可以解决一切
All you people ever understand is money.
这表示你同意吗
Is that a yes?
u202a跟我一起走吧
Come with me.
不
No.
拜托了
Please.
u202a我做不到
I can't.
u202a我做不到
I can't.
u202a你不能重复问他同一个问题
You don't ask this man the same question twice.
海伦 我不是在问问题 我是告诉你
Well, Helen, I'm not asking a question. I'm telling you,
作为财务管理人员
as the person who directs these finances,
我们需要想办法 短期解决洗钱的问题
we need to look for a short-term solution for our laundering problems.
作为他的律师
And I am telling you,
我现在告诉你 我的客户希望新业务是干净的
as his attorney, my client wants his new business clean.
你得去想其他的办法
You're gonna have to find another way.
这是你客户的希望 还是温蒂的希望
Tell me, is it your client's wish, or is it Wendy's?
你为什么这么问
Why would you ask that?
因为我觉得你不知道
Well, because I don't think you understand
她和你客户交往甚密
how invested she is with your client.
什么意思
Meaning what, precisely?
我们现在无法通过
The only reason we can't
密苏里贝尔赌场洗钱 完全是因为
move money through the Missouri Belle now
她惹来了联调局查账 好吗
is because of an audit that she brought down on us. Okay?
- 也许她该和纳瓦罗聊聊 - 不
- Maybe she should talk to Navarro. - No.
她痴迷于扩张 害了我们
Her obsession with expansion, it's fucked us.
不 是你害了我们 马蒂
No, no, no, no. You fucked us, Marty.
我看了搜查令 u202a查账不是温迪造成的
I've seen the warrant. Wendy didn't cause this audit.
你是造成的 因为你把另一家赌场给炸了
You did, when you decided to blow up a casino.
我们明说吧 你参与了 但你输了
Let's be plain. You played, you lost.
我没兴趣继续深究
I have no interest in looking at that any further.
我只希望我们作为团队 能齐心向前走
My interest is in moving forward as a team.
这没问题吧
Now, I assume that's not gonna be a problem.
- 有问题吗 - 没有
- Is that gonna be a problem? - No.
我女儿回家前 你得离开
You need to leave before my daughter gets home.
比德太太
Mrs. Byrde.
比德太太
Mrs. Byrde.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我刚才太出神了
I was... I was really lost there.
我也经常如此
I quite often find myself as such.
谢谢你来见我 我知道我们...
Thank you for coming out to see me. I know our...
我们之前一直不太友好
our dealings have not been friendly.
可以这么说
That's a way of putting it.
但我无意让你破产
But I have no desire to bankrupt you.
真有善心
How Christian.
- 咖啡吗 亲爱的 - 好
- Coffee, hon? - Yes, please.
- 很好 非常感谢 - 不客气
- That's good. Thank you very much. - Sure. Oh, sure thing.
u202a你到底想要什么
What do you really want here?
起码给点尊重吧
Some dignity would be nice.
可以理解
That's understandable.
依我看来 你在家里是得不到的
Because from what I see, you don't get that at home.
你结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
四十四年
Forty-four years.
在这四十四年中 有多少年
And for how many of those 44 years
她让你觉得自己无关紧要
has she made you feel insignificant?
听我说
Now, look, I...
我以前是家庭主妇
I used to stay at home.
真的
I did.
我带孩子
I raised the kids. I...
去超♥市♥买♥♥东西 开车送孩子 打扫卫生
I did the grocery shopping and the driving and the cleaning,
很高尚的事
and it's a noble thing.
但...
It is, but it's...
那不是我想要的生活
It's not what I wanted.
所以
So...
我找回了我的生活
I took back my life.
如今我只对一个人负责
And now I answer to only one person.
就是我自己
Me.
u202a你听起来和你丈夫一样
You sound like your husband.
怎么说
How's that?
他跟我说 我的欲望
He told me my desires had
已经摆在次要地位太久了
taken a backseat to my wife's for too long.
u202a因为他 我之前才放弃了交易
He's the reason I pulled out of our deal.
这么说
Well...
我丈夫说的也很有道理
My husband, he had a very good point.
如果你不把酒店卖♥♥给我们
If you don't sell us your hotel,
你就会面临破产
you're facing financial ruin.
你得说服你妻子 做出正确的决定
Now, you've got to get your wife to do the right thing here.
否则她这辈子都会骑在你头上 作威作福
Otherwise, she's gonna lord this over you your entire life.
你想变成那样吗
Is that what you want?
- 不想 - 当然不
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表