剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
- No. - No.
即使这一切全是她的错
And even if this is all her fault,
u202a你觉得她会承认吗
do you think she'll ever see it that way?
- 不会 - 不会
- No. - No.
所以... 别让惨剧发生
So don't... don't let that happen.
可我没法说服她
I don't think I can win this particular battle.
卡尔 你这辈子剩下的...
For the rest of your life, Carl...
每一天
every single day
u202a都要被人说成是个废物
being told you're a failure?
你是个聪明人
Now, you're a smart man.
她可能看不出这一点 但我能
She might not be able to see that, but I can.
u202a如果讲道理没用
And if you can't get what you want with reason,
u202a就用武力吧
get it with force.
你最近跟怀亚特说过话吗
Talk to Wyatt lately?
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的 鲁思
I'm not doing this, Ruth.
我就问问而已
It's a simple fucking question.
说过
Yes.
你能告诉我他最近如何吗
Are you gonna fucking tell me how he's doing?
你能告诉我你俩怎么了吗
You going to tell me what's going on between you guys?
那我也不告诉你他怎么样了
Then I ain't telling you how he's fucking doing.
该死
Shit.
你来搞什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
总是这么直率 你好
Always authentic. Hi.
你一个人行吗
You okay?
可以
Yeah.
我一直想对你父亲表示哀悼
I've been meaning to offer my condolences about your father.
是吗 是这样吗
Yeah? Is that right?
我父亲离世的时候 我也跟你一般大
I lost my dad when I was about your age.
他是被人杀害的吗
Was he murdered?
不是
No.
你♥爸♥是做什么工作的
What did your daddy do for a living?
他是名外科医生
He was a surgeon.
u202a才不是呢
No, he wasn't.
他是修冰箱的
He fixed refrigerators.
六十一岁死于心脏病
Died of a heart attack at 61.
我母亲是个老师
My mother, she was a teacher,
她还活着 因为她太小气了 还死不了
and she is still alive because she is too mean to die.
你的母亲呢
What about your mom?
死了
She's dead.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that.
那是很久之前了
Yeah, it was a long time ago.
我们闲扯够了吗
We done enough chitchat now?
最近你对公♥司♥的贡献卓著
Your contributions to the company have been exceptional lately,
我希望你知道
and I wanted you to know that.
好的
Okay.
你那个老虎机的主意
Your slot machine idea,
挽救了上一笔交易
that really saved this last deal.
好吧
All right.
我很欣赏你的才能
I'm impressed with your skills,
也敬重你的忠诚
and I'm impressed with your loyalty.
现在 因为有了新赌场
Now, because of this new casino,
马蒂将承担更多的责任
Marty may have increased responsibilities.
比如
Like what?
我们需要他建立账户 负责安保
We want him to set up the books, we'll need him on security.
总之就是一些新开张的事
Startup concerns, generally.
明白
Okay.
如果马蒂不在 你能来管理
Could you run the day-to-day at the Missouri Belle
贝尔赌场的日常运营吗
if Marty were away?
行啊 我可以
Yeah, I could do that.
正如我所愿
That's what I was hoping.
再见
Have a lovely day.
该死
Oh, fuck.
船警吗 真有这种警♥察♥
Boat cops? That's a thing?
请熄火
Turn your engine off.
好吧 我来负责说话
Yeah, just... just let me do the talking.
你才十四岁
You're 14.
有点超速了 不是吗 伙计们
Going a little fast there, aren't you, bud?
你好 尼克斯警长 我是乔纳·比德
Hey, Sheriff Nix. It's Jonah Byrde.
你好 乔纳 我都没认出来你
Oh, hey, Jonah. I didn't recognize you there.
这是哪一位呀
So, who's this you're here with?
这是我舅舅 本
This is my Uncle Ben.
好吧 本舅舅
All right. All right, Uncle Ben.
你们能稍微慢一点吗
You wanna just slow it down just a little bit for me there?
我们会的
We will.
好的 代我向你父母问好 好吗
All right. Say hey to your mom and dad for me, okay?
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - All right.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened here?
我来开回家吧
I should probably drive us home.
- 马蒂 马蒂 - 什么
- Marty. Hey, Marty. - Yes.
- 你聋了吗 - 我很忙的 鲁思
- Are you fucking deaf? - Well, you know, I'm busy, Ruth.
u202a那你为什么不告诉我
That why you didn't tell
你要去大马迪安排开张
me that I was gonna have to run this place
这地方要归我管
while you get Big Muddy sorted out?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
海伦刚来找我 问我能不能管好这里
Helen came over to my place to see if I can handle shit here
因为他们需要你去那边
because they're gonna need you over there.
你怎么跟她说的
What did you tell her?
说我可以 不然还能说啥
That I could do it. The fuck you think I told her?
怎么了
What? What?
她只是... 在探索各种选择方案
She's just... she's exploring her options.
为什么要探索
Exploring her options for what?
以免他们突然决定要处理掉我
In case they decide to go an unexpected way with me.
没关系
It's okay.
什么 这怎么叫没关系呢
What... What? How the fuck is it okay?
我早该料到
You know, I should have known
那个大高个肯定在打什么鬼主意
that giant fucking bitch was up to something.
那我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我得想个办法继续洗钱
I just gotta figure out a way to keep on laundering.
我们会破产的 u202a那又有什么好处
They will bankrupt us and for what?
就为了流落街头高喊胜利吗
So we can be living out on the street, but say that we won?
我不明白你为什么不支持我
I don't understand why you're not on my side on this.
我们这次一定要理智一点
We gotta be reasonable here.
这些人有足够的钱玩死我们
These people have enough money to ruin us five times over.
你懂个屁的生意
What do you know about business?
我主意已定
I'm putting my foot down.
噢 在我面前 你就主意已定
Oh. So, to me, you'll put your foot down.
是个魁梧的大男人
To me, you'll be the big burly man,
在那两个金发贱♥人♥面前 你就屁都不敢放
but those two blonde b-words, you barely have a thing to say.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
别跟我谈公平
Don't talk to me about fair.
我嫁给密苏里州
Is it fair I married the man
最废柴的生意人 这就公平吗
with the worst business sense in the state of Missouri?
他们说的都是对的
Everything everybody said about you is right.
是你整垮了这个地方
You ran this place straight into the ground.
你还想知道点别的吗
And you wanna know what else?
我当初就该嫁给你弟弟
I should have married your brother.
- 他还比你高一大截... - 够了
- He was three inches taller than... - Enough!
- 喂 - 我们拿下酒店了
- Hello. - We got the hotel.
这么快
That was fast.
他们改变主意了
They had a change of heart.
那挺好
Okay. Good. Um...
温迪 你打电♥话♥来 是想帮我忙吗
Are you calling to offer me some assistance here, Wendy?
我只是想告诉你最新情况
I'm just trying to keep you updated.
好的 我知道了
Got it. Okay, well, I'm updated,
回头说吧
and I'll talk to you later.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
- 乔纳 - 怎么了
- Jonah. - Yeah.
我要把泽克从斯内尔太太那里接回来
I'm gonna get Zeke back from Mrs. Snell.
你想好了吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
是的
I am.
挺好
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表