剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
hopped up on breast milk slandering me.
这个事你得搞定
You gotta make this go away.
你说怀亚特出事了
Called about Wyatt?
u202a对 我应该再打给你的
Yeah, I should have called you back.
你是马蒂·比德手下那个朗莫尔
You're that Langmore who works for Marty Byrde.
抱歉 我搞错了
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
我没明白
I don't understand.
我... 以为你可以保释他
Well, I just... I assumed you'd be the one to bail him out.
是啊 我有钱
Well, I got money.
但恐怕... 他不想要你的钱
Yeah, but I'm... I'm afraid that he doesn't want your money.
那你... 就不能收下吗
Well, I mean, can't... can't you just take it anyway?
我不能 这是他的权利
Mnh-mnh. No, it's his prerogative.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怀亚特 我知道你听得见
Wyatt, I know you can hear me.
你账上有钱
You got fucking money in your account.
至少把自己保释出来吧
At least use it to bail yourself the fuck out of jail!
那男孩犯了什么事
What'd the boy do?
你买♥♥了架无人机吗
Got yourself a drone, huh?
乔纳有一个商业计划
Jonah has a business proposition.
u202a是吗 你给他买♥♥了台无人机吗
Is that right? You bought him a drone?
u202a乔纳 你不是要拍无人机黄♥片♥吧
You're not doing any drone porn, are you, Jonah?
u202a等等 无人机黄♥片♥
Wait, "Drone porn"?
u202a真有这回事
Yeah, it's a thing.
u202a我想帮忙做安保方面的事 当作我的暑期工
I want to help with security for my summer job.
安保
Security.
u202a我一直在想监控的事
I've been thinking about surveillance
以及如何双向监视
and how it can go both ways.
我可以用无人机绘制整个湖泊地图
And I could use the drone to map the whole lake,
u202a标出每间房♥子 每辆车
every house, every car.
记录每一个来这里的人
We'd have a record of everyone who arrives.
你想找出监视我们的人
That would help, right, when you're trying to figure out
这个可以帮上忙
who might be watching us?
- 儿子... - 我甚至可以分类车牌号♥
- Oh, boy... - I could even catalog license plate numbers,
我们可以买♥♥一台扫描仪
and we could buy one of those scanners,
就是那种
like the kind that, uh,
用在超♥市♥和机场停车场的
shopping malls and airport parking lots use.
我觉得...
You know, I think...
你们不是想让我去户外嘛
It's outside like you wanted.
u202a我们只是希望你 找份正常的暑期工
We just want you to have a normal summer job.
但我知道这能帮上忙
But I know this could help.
u202a我觉得你妈妈说得对
I think your mom's right.
但是
Um, you know, but
也许我们应该谈谈 我们能稍微谈下吗
maybe we talk about it. Should we talk about it a little bit?
开个小型家庭讨论会
Have a little family powwow?
- 不好意思 我得接电♥话♥ - 行
- I'm sorry. I have to get this. - Okay.
你从哪儿买♥♥的
Um, where did you get it?
都还好吗
Everything okay?
我的客户有兴趣
My client's interested.
u202a很好啊
Well, that's great.
他想见你
Mm-hmm. He wants to meet you.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
u202a我们要在二十四小时内去找他
We have a 24-hour window.
我明天一大早过来接你
So I'm gonna need to pick you up first thing in the morning.
我...
I was...
我以为你会把方案告诉他
I was under the impression that you'd bring the idea to him.
u202a不 他想让你说
No, no. He wants you.
u202a他觉得有必要知道 自己是跟谁共事
It's important for him to know who he's in bed with.
u202a我以为你很重视这件事
I thought this was important to you.
- 确实如此 - 很好
- It is. - Good.
u202a因为他也很重视
Because it's significant enough for him
他甚至愿意从他那老巢出来
that he's willing to leave a fucking fortress.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
明白
Yeah.
所以 你同意了
So, is that a yes?
同意
Yes.
好 明早见
Good. See you in the morning.
u202a没事吧
Everything all right?
u202a没事
Everything's fine.
就是... 牙医
You know, just... dentists,
REO快速马车
REO Speedwagon.
所以 你要开始洗钱了
So if you're gonna start laundering,
你一个人怎么把钱带到赌场
how do you bring it into the casino yourself?
慢慢带
Slowly.
u202a你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
这个计划不错
It's a good plan.
确实不错
It is, you know.
我是马蒂·比德 请留言
This is Marty Byrde. Leave a message.
是我
Hey, it's me.
晚些时候你才会收到这条留言
I know you won't get this until later,
但我必须告诉你 我和海伦去芝加哥了
but I needed to tell you I'm going to Chicago with Helen.
她的客户对我们的商业计划感兴趣
Her client is interested in our business proposition.
抱歉今早没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you this morning,
但我知道你每天的压力很大
but I know how stressful your day is.
我不想增加你的压力
I didn't want to add to it.
我不想让你觉得
I don't want you to think that
这是我的单方面决定
this is some kind of unilateral decision.
我只是考虑我们的安全 探索所有可能的选择
I'm just thinking about our safety and exploring all our options.
u202a没道理不这么做
It'd be crazy not to.
总之 我们再谈
Anyway, we'll talk.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
买♥♥点蜂蜜吗
You want some honey?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
当然
Of course.
我需要知道 你为什么帮我付保释金
Okay, so I need to know why you paid my bail.
我当时在警局 而你好像需要假释的样子
I was in the station. It seemed like you needed a break.
你都不知道我是谁
You don't even know me.
我欣赏有原则的人
Well, I admire people who take a principled stand,
尤其是在原则不能给你带来好处的时候
especially when it's not the easy choice.
听着 我不想欠任何人的钱 好吗
Look, I don't want to be in debt to anybody, okay?
很好 我尊重你
Fair enough. I respect that.
如果你能等一会 我就把你送回监狱
If you can wait a bit, I'll take you on back to jail.
或者 如果你不怕吃苦 我在经营农场
Or if you're not afraid of a little hard work, I run a farm.
也许我们可以安排一下
Maybe you and I could come to some kind of arrangement.
- 好 - 太好了
- Yes! - Nice!
太棒了
Yeah!
首先
First of all, I wanna say
u202a非常感谢各位参与
how much we appreciate y'all
史上第一届密苏里贝尔经典锦标赛
playing in the first ever Missouri Belle Classic.
u202a我们想对来观赛和投♥注♥的各位说
And to the folks who are here to watch and gamble,
u202a能请到各位 是我们的荣幸 谢谢
it's a privilege to have you, so thank you.
无限注德州扑克赛
The game is no-limit Texas hold 'em.
坐满即玩
It's a sit-and-go tournament.
u202a入场金额五万美元
Buy-in is $50,000.
盲注每四十五分钟增加一次
Blinds will increase every 45 minutes.
有什么问题吗
Does anybody have any questions?
没有 好的
No? All right.
玩家们 自我介绍一下吧
Players, introduce yourselves.
我是吉姆·阿特金斯 来自圣路易斯
I'm Jim Atkins, St. Louis.
小弗兰克·加斯格罗夫
Hey, Frank Cosgrove Jr.,
- 来自堪萨斯 - 你好
- Kansas City. - How are you?
- 我是弗兰克 你好 - 嗨
- Hey. Frank. How you doing, sweetheart? - Hi.
给你们两分钟
Two minutes.
我们都知道
We're all aware how much
这场战争 给生意带来了多大的压力
stress this war is putting on the business.
显然 即使是在生意最好的时候
Um, obviously, it's difficult to find other avenues for revenue,
也很难找到其他的收入来源
even in the best of times,
但温迪和马蒂
but, uh, Wendy and Marty
在这方面有着独到的优势
are in a unique position to help with that.
为什么
Why?
因为他们已经被密苏里州博♥彩♥业
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表