剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Next time, don't be fucking late.
好的
Yeah.
搭把手啊
Hello!
再见
Goodbye!
嗨
Hi.
u202a你今天走运了
It's your lucky day.
我冰箱里还有两块牛排
I got two steaks in my freezer,
如果你能拿来 我就做给我们俩吃
and if you'll run out and get them, I'll cook for the both of us.
"好啊 鲁思 不赖嘛
"Sure, Ruth, that sounds fucking awesome
你真好 谢啦"
and real fucking nice of you, too! Thanks".
不赖嘛
That sounds fucking awesome.
你笑什么
What you smiling about?
史黛西的奶奶做了牛肉酱
Stacey's grandma is making sloppy joes.
如果你不同意 我就不过去了
I mean, I could cancel if you want.
真想不到 你都有约会对象了
I can't believe someone's actually fucking dating you.
你只要把金子挖出来
What you do is you mine the gold
整块儿卖♥♥给中间商
and then you sell it in bulk to a broker.
差不多就像商品交易所 然后...
It's almost like a commodities exchange, and then...
第三方再把金子卖♥♥给大众市场
that third party sells it to the mass market.
谢谢你做饭 闻起来真香
Thank you for cooking. It smells great.
你知道配什么更好吗
Know what it pairs well with?
妈
Mom.
只许喝一杯
One.
但是亲爱的 我...
But, sweetie, I just...
我不太理解 这就是个电子游戏
I don't understand. It's a video game.
- 金子并不是真的 - 但玩家都是真的
- It's not real gold. - Yeah, but gamers are real.
真人都是没什么耐心的
And real people are impatient.
他们为了升级 都是会充钱的
They'll always pay to get ahead if they can...
- 真香 - 金子能帮你升级
- Hi. Smells great. - ... and gold gets you to the next levels.
这样做合法吗
Is that even legal?
严格来说 不合法
Technically, no, but you
但你总能换个账号♥登录
can just log in with a different username.
好吧 我不喜欢这样
Yeah, I don't like it.
我这个月已经挣了六千美元了
I've made $6,000 so far this month.
六千 怎么挣的 听上去挺厉害啊
$6,000? On what? That sounds good.
虽然赌场二十四小时营业 全年无休
Okay. The casino is open 24/7.
但你也用不着随时都盯着
You don't have to watch it every second.
我知道 亲爱的 我们...
I'm very well aware of that, honey. We're on...
吃晚饭不许看手♥机♥
No phones at the dinner table.
我只是希望你...
I just want you to have...
做个暑期工
a summer job, something...
找点乐子
Something fun.
别在屋里闷着
Something outdoors.
哇哦 我是一觉睡了五年
Whoa. Did I fall asleep five years
错过了你的二十一岁生日么 那是什么
and miss your 21st birthday? What's that?
就... 就喝一杯
No, it's just... it's just one.
"就喝一杯" 知道了
"Just one". Got it.
你们俩明天要去做治疗吗
Are you two going to therapy tomorrow?
对 我们明天去
Yes, we're going to therapy tomorrow.
我们知道你的规矩 夏洛特
We're aware of your rules, Charlotte.
u202a但我不需要暑期工u202a 我已经有工作了
But I don't need a job. I already have one.
挖虚拟金矿 算不得什么工作
Mining fake gold is not a job.
另外它提醒了我 我有个...
Oh, and by the way, that reminds me, there's a...
商业提议 想跟你讨论一下
I have a business idea I really wanted to talk to you about.
好啊 我很感兴趣
Okay, I'm intrigued.
你知道吗 其实所有的钱都是虚拟的
You know, all money's actually imaginary.
哥们 也许你妈妈说得对 现在是暑假
Uh, you know what, pal? Maybe your mom is right. It is summer.
你应该多去户外 对吧
Maybe you should be outdoors, huh?
另外...
And maybe...
也许你可以交些朋友呢
uh, even make a friend, you know?
行吧
Okay.
能给我点千层面吗
And could I please have some lasagna?
是这样的...
So, listen...
我知道你很担心安全问题
I know how concerned you are about security.
而且
And...
我想让你知道 我也想了很多
I just want you to know I've been thinking a lot about it, too.
u202a关于安全 和我们的未来
About safety... and our future.
好吧
Okay.
我最近看了很多贩毒集团斗争的新闻
I've been reading about the cartel war.
纳瓦罗单是过去五周 就损失了六十一个人
Navarro's lost 61 men in the last five weeks alone.
这跟我们有什么关系
What's that got to do with us?
政界有句话
There's a saying in politics.
"危机带来机遇 万万不可浪费"
"Never let a good crisis go to waste".
- 然后呢 - 然后...
- And? - And...
海伦要来了
Helen's coming into town.
我知道 你只会往最坏的地方想 但是...
I know, you're expecting the worst, but let's...
我们可以先发制人
let's preempt that.
把扩张的构想推给她
Pitch her on the idea of expansion.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
酒店
Hotels.
赌场酒店 但我们保持日常合法运营
Casinos, but we keep the daily operations legitimate.
向纳瓦罗提出这个建议 就当是个保障
We sell the idea to Navarro as a safety net.
我们把他的股份放进信托基金
We put his share in a trust...
留给他的孩子 谁都别想动
for his kids. Untouchable.
这样一来 如果他的贩毒集团垮了
That way, if the cartel war goes south,
他还能有这个财路
then he has a whole new revenue stream.
完全合法
Completely legal.
怎么样
Well?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得... 这主意太疯狂了
Well, I just... I think that's batshit crazy.
没有啊
It's not.
- 没有吗 - 没有
- No? - No.
不疯狂啊
It's not.
实际上 这是海伦的主意
And actually, it was Helen's idea.
u202a她跟我们聊过扩张的事
She talked to us about expansion.
有一家酒店...
There is a...
还有赌场
hotel and casino
在堪萨斯边界的圣约瑟夫
on the Kansas border in St. Joe's.
各种设备都很陈旧
Its infrastructure is old.
被河对岸的赌场抢了生意
It's getting killed by a casino across the river.
现在正需要大笔现金升级改造
And all it needs is an influx of cash to upgrade,
就能打败竞争对手
and they would crush their competition,
但那边的利润又很低
but their margins are too low.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
不行
No.
就这样吗
Just like that?
- 就这样 - 老天爷
- Just like that. - Jesus.
当然了
Of course.
- 我想保证我们的安全 温迪 - 我也是
- I'm trying to keep us safe, Wendy. - Yeah, well, so am I.
你还想承担多少风险啊
I mean, how much more fucking stress do you wanna take on?
这都是合法经营啊
This would all be legitimate.
u202a但本钱来自毒枭
Except for the seed money from the drug lord,
这么明显 还不够违法吗
which, by definition, is not legitimate?
我们已经拿到博♥彩♥委员会的预先许可
We are pre-approved by the gaming commission.
不会再有人♥质♥疑我们的本金来源
No one would question the initial investment.
纳瓦罗对我们心怀感激
We have Navarro's gratitude.
这样做只会让他更感激我们
This would only increase it.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我们已经身陷其中了
We're in.
我们只是为了生存 这二者区别很大
We're alive. Big difference.
你想知道这场毒枭斗争
You want to know what a
会有什么好结果么
good outcome from this cartel war would be?
纳瓦罗会从世上彻底消失
Navarro getting blown off the face of the Earth,
我们终于可以摆脱他们了
and you and I being out from underneath this.
要是结果不是那样呢
But what if that doesn't happen?
通过这次扩张 我们会成为政♥治♥人物
Expansion makes us a political player.
这样可以把我们隔绝出来 保证我们的安全
It insulates us, and that keeps us safe.
我们可以光明正大
We could be the very legitimate,
成为密苏里博♥彩♥业代言人
very public face of Missouri gaming.
我们家大业大 没人敢动我们
We'd be too big to fail.
温迪 我同意留在这里
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表