剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
- Dennis! - See how that works out.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我本不想说这些
I didn't want to have to say this,
但我是老板的好朋友
but I'm good friends with the owners.
u202a你真是满嘴屁话 你知道吗
You're fucking full of shit, you know that?
这就是你的待客之道吗
Is this part of your customer service?
如果是的话 我有一些想法 你在干什么
'Cause if it is, I have some thoughts. What are you doing?
给你的好朋友打电♥话♥
I'm calling your good fucking friends.
好吧 等一下
Okay, wait.
别打了 求你了
Don't... Don't... Don't... Don't do that, please.
的确 我没和你说真话
Okay, um, look, I wasn't exactly honest with you.
我和你们老板...
So, the owners and I, um...
也算不上是好朋友...
It's just we're not so much friends as I'm...
我是温迪·比德的弟弟
Wendy Byrde's brother.
我本想等到明天早上再去找她
And I'd really rather wait until morning to talk to her
免得她以为我疯了
so she doesn't think I'm crazy.
u202a你以为明天就有什么不同吗
You think morning's gonna make a difference?
你知道他要来吗
Did you know he was coming to the lake?
你真觉得我会瞒着你吗
Do you really think I wouldn't tell you?
u202a他不能来这儿 起码u202a现在不行
Well, he can't be here. Not now.
过几天他就会无聊得待不下去了
He'll get bored and leave after a few days
u202a他总是这样
like he always does.
- 本 进来吧 - 你好
- Ben, get in here. Hi. - Hey.
u202a我本来想喝咖啡撑到早上的
Oh, I was trying to caffeinate through till morning
我不想吵醒你们 真的
and not wake you up, I swear.
没事
It's okay.
马蒂 赌场那金发小纳粹挺厉害啊
Hey, Marty, that little blonde Nazi at the casino is tough.
不过还挺可爱的
She's kinda cute, though.
来吧 u202a我带你去房♥间吧
Okay. Here, let me show you where we're putting you.
- 好的 - 很高兴见到你
- Okay. - Good to see ya.
u202a底特律雄狮队
Detroit Lions?
u202a我以为马蒂的品味会高雅些
Thought Marty had better sense than that.
所有东西都是那个老头的…
Well, all this stuff belongs to the old man who...
u202a他算是买♥♥♥房♥♥的赠品
kind of came with the house.
u202a你们买♥♥♥房♥♥子还送一个人啊
You bought a house that came with a man?
这说起来话长
Hmm. It's a long story.
比你开赌场的时间还长
Longer than how you ended up with a casino?
u202a你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要钱
I need money.
逗你的
I'm kidding.
我一切都好 真的
I'm fine, really.
我能照顾好自己 我有了规律的生活
I'm taking care of myself. I got a routine.
u202a你被学校开除了吗
Did you lose the teaching job?
开除 没有
Lose? No.
是双方的共同决定
Mutual decision? Yes.
u202a我们有一些u202a理念差异
We had some philosophical differences.
你听我说 我就是想见你
Look, I wanted to see you.
我们太久没见了
It's been too long.
那你至少提前打个招呼嘛
You know I like it when you give me a heads up.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
很抱歉 我没接到你的电♥话♥ 怎么了
Hi, I'm sorry. I just missed your call. What's going on?
昨晚我和客户谈过了
I spoke to my client last night.
u202a我们能出更高的价
We have more money for the bid,
所以赶快回去 把买♥♥卖♥♥定了
so get back up there and seal the deal.
我不想和他谈第三次
I can't ask him a third time.
要不你代替马蒂去吧
How would you feel about coming with instead of Marty?
怎么 有什么问题吗
Is there a problem I should know about?
没有 当然没有
No. No, no, no. Of course not.
只不过他就是个搞数字的
It's just he's a numbers guy,
而我需要一个谈判专家
and I could use a negotiator.
我二十分钟后到办公室接你
I'll pick you up at the office in 20 minutes.
- 见鬼 - 好的
- Fuck. - Okay.
见鬼
Fuck.
我去他妈的
Fuck!
天
Shit.
u202a现在几点了
Oh, what time is it?
很晚了
Late.
u202a天哪
Jesus.
乔纳 你好像长高了一英尺
Jonah, you're, like, a foot taller.
就是这位老人家吗
Is this the old man right here?
你不应该碰那个的
Oh, you shouldn't touch that.
u202a也不能坐那儿
Or sit there.
巴迪不喜欢陌生人碰他的东西
Buddy didn't really like strangers touching his stuff.
你们俩关系很好啊
Two of you were close, huh?
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
比同龄的孩子更有趣吗
Probably more interesting than a bunch of 14-year-olds.
他是个怎样的人
So what was his deal?
我不知道
I don't know.
u202a他就是...
He was just...
他让我射西瓜 还让我吸他的氧气
He let me shoot watermelons and try his oxygen.
他每天早上都去裸泳
And he went skinny-dipping every morning,
不管有没有人看
no matter who was watching.
马蒂·比德来见弗兰克·加斯格罗夫
Marty Byrde for Frank Cosgrove.
这比市场价高出百分之二十
This is 20% over market value.
这可是你们毕生的心血
Well, this is your life's work,
我们明白 我们的出价必须考虑到这个
and we understand that any offer must value that emotion.
亲爱的
Honey...
是时候结束了
it's over.
u202a我们之前坚持立场
We held firm
u202a把价格提高了 这样很好...
and drove the price up... good for us...
u202a但如果我们再等下去
but if we wait any longer,
对面赌场就会把我们逼上绝路
that other casino is gonna end up killing us.
她这是看我们好欺负
She's trying to walk all over us.
此时此刻 我们即将买♥♥下另一家赌场
Well, we are closing on another casino as we speak.
唯一的问题
The only problem...
就是...
um, is that there's a...
河对面有一家竞争赌场
there's a rival casino right across the river.
它更大 更新
It's bigger, and it's newer.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你想让他们做不下去生意
You need them to have a downturn in their business.
弗兰克 我们是想改造升级
Frank, our plan is to upgrade
让他们望尘莫及 但那需要时间
and leave them in our dust. But that is gonna take time,
很明显 我们的u202a投资人想马上看到回报
and it has become clear that our investors expect an immediate return.
u202a投资人挺苛刻啊
Tough investor.
u202a你也知道
As you are aware.
没人会出这么高的价
We are making an offer that no one else would.
你叫来一个律师
Bringing a lawyer in here,
把文件甩在我们脸上
shoving papers in our faces.
算了 我们走吧
It's all right. We'll go.
你觉得我们是坏人
The idea that we are somehow
真是太幼稚了
the bad guys here is completely juvenile.
我们愿意用高出市场百分之二十的价
We are offering 20% above market value
买♥♥你这破生意
for a failing business.
如果你还想坚持 随便你
You want to hold on to it, oh, you be my guest.
我们会按破产法第十一章 去银行买♥♥的
We will buy it from the bank out of Chapter 11.
要我做什么
What's the ask?
我们需要对面赌场停业一阵子
We need the other casino shut down for a while.
那可很难
That's a big ask.
u202a我可以给你新赌场的货运合同
I can give you the trucking contract at the new casino.
加上之前贝尔赌场的百分之十五提成吗
At the additional 15% we negotiated for the Belle?
u202a这样才公平
It's only fair.
我向上帝发誓 卡尔·李·纳尔森
I swear to God, Carl Lee Knarlsson,
你要是还执迷不悟...
if you don't do the smart thing here.
不好意思...
If you'll excuse me, I...
我想安妮塔想说的是
I think what Anita has been trying to say...
过去二十五年 你夜夜愁的睡不着觉
Don't you deserve to give up those headaches
现在是时候解脱了吧
that have kept you up for the last 25 years?
我是说 你不觉得是时候
I mean, don't you think it's time
享受自己的生活了吗
to enjoy your life?
今天下午我会把文件带给律师
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表