剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
that her mother is a lawyer for a fucking drug cartel.
- 什么 - 一切都太不正常了
- Wait, what? - That bears no relationship to normal.
u202a冷静点 你和她女儿说过话了
Calm down. Did you talk to her kid?
你和她女儿说过话吗
Did you talk to her kid?
是 我跟她女儿说过话了
Yes, I talked to her fucking kid.
带他去个安全的地方
You gotta find a place to take him.
我就是跟她女儿说话了
I spoke to her fucking kid,
我觉得那孩子挺可怜的
who, by the way, I feel sorry for,
她对自己的处境一无所知
because she has no clue what she's in the fucking middle of.
你对自己的处境才一无所知 好吗
You don't have a clue what you're in the middle of, all right?
给我上车 快点
Get in the truck, now!
- 怎么回事 - 跟鲁思走
- What the fuck? - Go with Ruth.
u202a她会杀了你的
She's gonna fucking kill you.
- 快走 快逃 - 什么
- Come on, you gotta go. - What?
离开这里
Get out of here.
快他妈上车 快点
Get in the fucking car, now!
搞什么
What the fuck?
行了 那你告诉我
Okay, so tell me this.
难道医院规定允许精神病患者
Is it hospital policy to allow psychiatric patients
出院后独自乘出租车离开吗
to get into cabs alone when they're released?
对 就是这样
No, that's right.
没有家人 没有监护人 什么也没有
No family member, no guardianship whatsoever.
听着...
Look...
u202a别用这种语气跟我说话
Don't speak to me that way. No, no, no.
别跟我扯患者权益这一套
Do not speak to me about patient rights
那些我都知道
when I know all about this. I...
真是够了
I'm done with you.
抱歉 我没听到你的车进来
I'm sorry. I didn't hear you pull in.
该说抱歉的是我
Well, I'm sorry.
估计你也听说了本的情况
I'm assuming you heard about Ben.
- 我听说了 你们联♥系♥了吗 - 没有
- I have. Have you spoken to him? - No.
我什么都不知道
No, I don't know anything.
你知道什么吗
But do you?
u202a法官为什么会撤回法令
I mean, why would the judge rescind the order?
不知道
I don't know.
u202a医院打给我 说让他出院了
The hospital called me and told me they released him.
- 我就知道这些 - 我刚打给了医院
- That's all I know. - I was just on the phone with them.
一帮废物
They're useless.
u202a马蒂打来了
Oh, it's Marty.
u202a嘿
Hey.
嘿 他去海伦家 大闹了一场
Hey. Um, he fucked up with Helen.
- u202a她就在这儿 - 真的吗
- She's... She's right here, actually. - Is that right?
听好 你尽量做到面不改色
Uh, well, listen, you're gonna have to do your best not to react.
不
No.
u202a不 她...
No, she...
她跟我们一样 也是一头雾水
She doesn't know any more than we do.
鲁思让达莲娜帮忙 放了他出来
Ruth got Darlene to get him out,
u202a接着他直奔海伦家
and then he went to Helen's,
大闹了一通 把一切都告诉爱琳了
and apparently they got in a fight, and he told Erin everything.
亲爱的 我现在就来找你 好吗
I'm on my way to you, honey, all right?
好的
Okay.
她有什么异样吗
How is she behaving?
还是装作若无其事
Uh, is she acting like nothing happened?
对啊
Yes.
我刚联♥系♥他们了 他们也什么都不知道
And I tried to call them, and they don't know anything, either.
你就告诉海伦 u202a我去了鲁思家
Just, can you tell Helen that, uh, I was there at Ruth's,
结果谁都没见着
and there's no one there?
好的
All right.
我让鲁思把他带走了
I asked Ruth to get him out of there,
可能会去达莲娜家 我不知道
and she probably took him to Darlene's. I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
那我们...
Well, we will, uh...
- 等你到了再说 - 一会儿见
- We'll see you when you get here. - Yeah, see you in a bit.
马蒂去了鲁思家 谁都没见着
Marty's at Ruth's. There's no one there.
他现在过来
He's on his way here.
u202a噢
Oh.
我弟的病真的很严重
My brother's really sick.
u202a我知道
I know.
一定很难受吧
That must be so hard.
u202a嘿 出什么事了
Hey. What's going on?
你们爸妈到底是干什么的
What exactly do your parents do for a living?
- 什么 - 我妈究竟是干什么的
- What? - What do they do with my mom?
你妈是他们的律师
I mean, she's their lawyer.
他们是商业伙伴 怎么了
Yeah, and they're business partners. What's going on?
你们的舅舅u202a刚从精神病院出来吗
Did your uncle just get released from a mental hospital?
u202a你究竟在说什么
What are you talking about right now?
你们的舅舅刚去了我家
Your uncle just came to my house
告诉我说 我妈替墨西哥贩毒集团工作
and told me my mom works for a Mexican drug cartel.
u202a你们有什么要说的吗
What do you have to say about that?
u202a这么说是真的
So, it is true.
那你们的爸妈呢
God, and what about your parents?
他们在经营空壳公♥司♥...
They own and operate shell companies...
乔纳 别说
Jonah, don't.
u202a你要是不想毁掉自己的生活
Unless you want your whole fucking life blown apart,
就照我说的做 行吗
you have to listen to me, okay?
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
相信我
Trust me.
不然你就完了
You don't want that.
你不能对任何人 透露任何细节
You can't talk to anyone about any of it.
u202a如果你需要找人说话
And when you need to talk about stuff,
- 可以找我们 - 只能是我们
- you can talk to us. - But only us.
u202a必须得这样
It's how it has to be.
u202a谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for doing this.
u202a我们需要把他藏起来
We're just gonna need him
等事态平息一点
to be hid long enough for shit to calm down.
u202a他在这儿很安全
He'll be fine here.
u202a我得回赌场 u202a才不会显出任何异样
I'm gonna have to go back to the casino so nothing seems unusual.
我们会去拿现金和护照
You know, we'll get the cash and passports,
一切都会安排妥当
and everything will be lined up.
u202a我不出国
I'm not leaving the country.
我让你滚出国
You're gonna leave the fucking country
u202a你就必须滚出国 听清楚了吗
if I ask you to leave the fucking country, okay?
u202a对不起
I'm sorry.
u202a没关系
It's fine.
大家都冷静点
Everybody stay calm.
这儿是他的避风港
He's got safe haven here with us
他需要待多久都行
for as long as need be.
本杰明 你跟我来吧
You come on with me, Benjamin.
我给你倒杯冷饮
I'll get you a cool drink.
谢谢
Thank you for this.
u202a他看起来挺不错的
Seems like a nice guy.
是啊
Yeah.
u202a有人要杀他
There are people trying to kill him.
无论他做什么 一准给你搞砸
You know, everything he touches turns to dog shit.
我开始觉得 他没准是咱们亲戚
I'm starting to think we might be related.
我明白你的意思 不过...
Well, I take your point, but...
我会跟我死去的父亲聊天
I speak to my dead father,
我的爱人会和她死去的丈夫聊天
and I'm in love with a woman that speaks to her dead husband
她的年纪 都能当我奶奶了...
and is old enough to be my grandmother, so...
什么才算真正的疯狂
What's crazy, really?
是因为爱吗
In love?
是啊
Yeah.
u202a你爱上那个男的 没什么不对的
It's okay you're in love with the guy.
我没说我爱上他了
I didn't say I was in love with him.
你确定这样没问题吗
Are you sure that this is okay?
- 什么 他待在这儿吗 - 是的
- What, him being here? - Yeah.
没问题 她喜欢你
Yeah, it's fine. She likes you.
为什么
Why?
因为我喜欢你
'Cause I like you.
u202a一定会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
他要是出现了 我们马上给你打电♥话♥
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表