剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
这本该是合法的商业扩张
This was supposed to be a legitimate expansion.
合法的生意 全被你毁了
A legitimate business and you've just ruined it.
那匹马还活着
The horse is still alive.
我是农场的主人 这事从头到尾都是合法的
I own the farm. Everything about this is legitimate.
那匹马受到了严重伤害
The horse is gravely damaged.
农场主崩溃了
The owner here is devastated.
你毁掉了我们所做的一切努力
You've just undermined everything we've been working on.
我们应该是搭档
We're supposed to be partners.
搭档 不 你只是为我所用而已
Partners? No, no, no. You exist for me to use!
你在想什么
What did you think?
就因为你是美国人
That because you are American,
就不想弄脏了手吗
you are not gonna get your hands dirty?
温迪 如果我倒霉 你也逃不掉
Wendy, if I am at war, you're at war!
我们可不是什么搭档
We're not partners.
你不过是我的一条狗
I own you!
如果你再像这样打给我
And if you call me again like this,
我保证会让你一辈子都忘不了
I will make sure that you remember that.
你好 我是马蒂·比德 请留言
Hi, this is Marty Byrde. Please leave a message.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表