剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
你的劝说或许能帮助他
in a complicated case like this,
多花些时间来...
to have some... some extra time...
权衡利弊
to think.
特别是在这么复杂的情况下
Especially in a complicated case like this.
我可以付给你额外的费用
And I could give you a supplemental fee,
这样你就能专心把马蒂拉回正轨了
so you could you could focus on getting Marty back on track.
你对这件事...
Is that something...
感兴趣吗
that interests you?
是的
Yes.
是的 温迪 我觉得这样会很有帮助
Yes, I think it would be very helpful, Wendy.
好的 很好
Good, great.
去接电♥话♥吧
Oh, take your call.
下周你可以早点来
Come in a little early next week,
到时候我们可以讨论下细节
and we can discuss details.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hi.
什么意思 你直说吧
What do you mean? Just tell me.
我马上过去 我这就去
Oh, I'm coming, then. No, I'm coming.
各位玩得开心吗
Y'all having fun?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
u202a法式吐司条
French toast sticks.
出去看场戏呗
Dinner and a show?
我还有活要干
I got shit to do.
那是怎么回事
What the fuck is that?
五十磅鸟食
Fifty pounds of birdseed.
弗兰克看见了肯定要炸
Frank is going to shit when he sees this.
u202a而且也没人碰他
Can't say anyone touched him.
布林克支票公♥司♥的罗杰·布林霍恩 你知道吗
Roger Blinkhorn. Blink Check. You know him?
圣路易斯的发薪日贷款商
Asshole payday lender out of St. Louis.
他害了三百万人
He raked three million people over the coals
却达成调解协议 逃过一劫
and got off with a settlement.
我们没有证据指控他
We couldn't prove that he knew what they were doing.
你问这个做什么 你们要合作吗
Why do you ask? You two setting up together?
那可能要等他进监狱了
Not after he's in prison.
我看到了被压下去的证据
I got a look at, um, the evidence that was suppressed.
还可以通过别的方法抓到他
There's another way to get him....
布林克支票公♥司♥干的勾当
Blink Check did a whole
不止收取非法利率一项
lot more than charge illegal interest rates.
我抓到他相当多的把柄
I got a metric shit ton of stuff on this guy,
这份资料 是花两小时追踪资♥金♥周♥转♥的成果
and this right here is just two hours of following the money.
从九十年代他创建控股公♥司♥开始
Well, it all started when he created
所有的数据都在这里
a holding company back in the '90s...
停下 你在说什么
No, stop. Stop talking. What the fuck are you doing?
你不就是想扳倒这样的人吗
That's the kind of guy you want to take down, right?
你不需要告诉别人 u202a你是怎么做到的
You don't need to tell anyone how you got there.
有了这份资料 你就可以申请新的搜查令
You can get a fresh warrant with what I found...
马蒂 你听好了
Marty, hear me when I say this.
天底下没有免费的午餐
You cannot take the deal without taking the deal.
签署供状和服刑
You can't skip the part where you
是不可避免的
sign a confession and go to prison.
我的提议不是这样的
That's not how this works.
我只是让你看看我能做什么贡献
I'm just trying to show what I can bring to the table.
不
No.
我不能让你一边扮警♥察♥ 一边在贩毒集团兼♥职♥
I won't let you play cop and moonlight for a drug cartel.
你要向我证明 你是认真的
You gotta prove to me that you're serious.
你首先得承认
That starts with you admitting
奥马尔·纳瓦罗把你绑♥架♥到墨西哥
that Omar Navarro kidnapped you and took you to Mexico.
否则 免谈
Anything less, we're done.
你可以把牢底坐穿 再等他来灭口
You can rot in prison and wait for him to kill you.
介意我坐下吗 我的脚快疼死了
Is it okay if I sit down for this? My feet are killing me.
这几天我状态很不好
I haven't really been myself the last few days.
可以理解
Understandable.
但是...
Yeah, but, um...
我还是应该感谢你 我之前就该...
Still, I should've... I should've thanked you earlier, um...
立刻跟你道谢
right away.
感谢我什么
What did I do?
救了我的命
You saved my life.
我知道是你冻结了巴拿马账户
I know that it was you that flagged the Panama account.
只有正在调查我
Only someone that's had their nose
且拥有你这么大权限的人
in my business and with your kind of access
才能做到
could have done that.
所以...
So...
我知道这个操作很危险 但见效了
I know it was a risky move, but it worked.
谢谢你
Thank you.
u202a是你救了我出来
You got me out.
你承认你去墨西哥了
Are you saying you were in Mexico?
u202a你得说出来
You've gotta say it.
上周 我确实在墨西哥
Last week, I was in Mexico.
见了纳瓦罗
With Navarro.
是他绑♥架♥了我
He kidnapped me.
那匹马没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with that horse in there.
布雷南女士 你没听明白我说的话
Ms. Brennan, you're not listening to me.
那匹马病了
The horse is sick.
请你冷静一点
Just calm down.
你怎么还有脸来
How dare you show your face here.
奥莉 我什么都不知道 我刚赶过来
Oly, I don't know anything about this. I'm just catching up.
你们为什么要阉♥割♥它
Why would you cut off his balls?
别跟我说是生病了 这个借口她已经用过了
And don't tell me it's medical. She tried that.
我们每天都会检查马匹
We check our horses every day!
那匹马非常健康
That is a perfectly healthy stud in there.
你们这下害我损失了几百万
And this is millions of dollars' worth of damage.
几百万 我要如何向马主交代
Millions! What am I gonna tell the owner?
这件事情我们会处理
We will handle that.
有匹马生病了吗
A horse was sick?
没错 兽医可以作证
The vet will testify to that, yes.
胡扯 全是胡扯
Oh, bullshit! Bull fucking shit!
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
你们怎么能跑来我家 跟我说那堆鬼话
How could you come to my home and lie like that?
你不觉得羞耻吗
You should be ashamed of yourself.
- 你简直是个恶魔 - 奥莉 我...
- You're a monster. - Oly, I...
你们毁了我
You have destroyed me.
毁了我辛苦操劳的一切
You have destroyed everything I have worked for.
一旦传出去
When word gets out about this,
就没人会把种马送来这里了
no one will stud their horses here.
我们完了 全都完了
We're done. We're finished!
u202a那你最好别让任何人知道
Then you better not tell anyone.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
你们到底是什么人
Who the fuck are you people?
奥莉 我很抱歉
Oly, I'm so sorry.
天哪
Oh, God.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
先把她带进去
Could you take her inside, please?
奥莉 我会尽力解决这件事情
Oly, I'll try and fix this.
我保证
I will.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do this?
他在传递信息
He's sending a message.
那匹马属于卡斯特尔·拉古纳斯
The horse belongs to Castel Lagunez.
他的敌人吗
His rival in the war?
他发现拉古内斯的种马被送来肯塔基
When he found out that Lagunez' stud had been moved to Kentucky,
怎么会错过这种好机会
he couldn't pass up the opportunity.
那你知道吗
And did you know?
你让我们过来时 你就知道他会这样吗
When you sent us out here, did you know he was gonna do this?
我也是今天早上才知道
I didn't find out until this morning.
- 相信我 我并不喜欢干这种事 - 是吗
- Believe me, this is not a task I relish. - Oh.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
把他的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Give me his number.
这不是个明智的选择
It's not a good idea.
把他的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Give me his fucking number.
你为什么不告诉我你打算阉掉那匹马
Why didn't you tell me you wanted to butcher a horse?
你是怎么拿到这个号♥码的 温迪
How did you get this number, Wendy?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表