剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Thank you.
你好啊 德莫迪先生
Hello, Mr. Dermody.
进来
Yeah.
马蒂 她知道了 她知道有事不对劲
Marty, she knows. She knows something's up.
u202a我不能继续下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我办不到 也许是荷尔蒙失调
I just can't do it. Maybe the hormones are kicking in.
可能受了怀孕的影响
Don't know if that works with pregnancy or what.
该死
Goddamn it.
我明白 我一开始也以为很简单
I know. I thought it was gonna be easy, too.
只是输点钱
I mean, you just lose a little money.
没人会发现的 这是赌博 谁都会输钱
Nobody's gonna know because it's gambling. Everybody loses money.
- 该死 - 你不用这样骂我吧
- Fuck me. - You don't have to cuss at me like that.
你来搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
你不能来这儿
You can't be here.
u202a我只是想知道 怎样才能
I'm just trying to figure out what I can do
- 顺利一点 - 该死
- to make this more smooth. - Shit.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
按计划行事 山姆
Just stick to the fucking plan, Sam.
等等 你又骂我了
Wait. You're cussing me again.
我很抱歉 鲁思
I'm so sorry, Ruth.
我爱你
I love you.
我没想伤害你 或者做任何蠢事
I didn't mean to hurt you or do anything stupid.
本 你不能在这儿
Ben, you cannot be here.
我没事啊
Everything's fine.
已经出大事了
No, everything is not fine.
纳尔森就在楼下 跟我来
Nelson is downstairs. Come on, you gotta come with me.
快来
Come on.
跟他去吧
Just go with him.
按他说的做
Do what the fuck he tells you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
真的
I do.
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
你去租辆车 在十八英里标志处汇合
Just rent a car and meet us at mile marker 18.
告诉她 我很抱歉
Tell her I said I'm sorry.
告诉她 我想跟鲁思道歉 我很抱歉
Tell her I wanted to apologize to Ruth. Tell her I'm sorry.
好的 就这样
Yeah, okay, all right.
本说他很抱歉
And, uh... And Ben says that he's sorry. Okay?
好 再见
Yeah. Bye.
她生气了吗
Was she mad?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我真的没法补救了吗
Are you sure I can't fix this?
好吧
All right.
u202a这些年来 你教会了我很多
You taught me a lot over the years.
我没有吧
No, I haven't.
布♥什♥连任那晚 u202a我打电♥话♥给你
I called you that night Bush won the second time.
u202a我当时吓得要死
And I called you, freaking out...
因为我大概九年没交税了
... 'cause I hadn't done my taxes in, like, nine years.
那晚我教你怎么上网
That is the night I taught you all about the Internet.
你还教我用特波税务软件
Then you taught me TurboTax.
你不让我帮你报税
You wouldn't let me do your taxes.
还有...
And, uh...
我教你特波税务软件的那年
the year I taught you TurboTax,
你是不是被查账了 所以...
didn't you get audited? So, you know...
u202a但那还是...
Still, that's...
如果你给我机会 我可以补救
If you give me a chance, I can make this right.
本...
Ben, I, um...
听着
Look...
几年前 我做了个决定
I made a decision a few years ago.
害了我们一家
And it... it created, uh, a difficult situation
如今陷入困境
for my family.
我很后悔
I regret it.
u202a我们打交道的那些人
The people that we are dealing with,
u202a只在乎一样东西
they care about one thing.
就是钱
It's money.
海伦会派人杀了你
Helen will have you killed.
她会杀了我们全家
She'll have our entire family killed.
所以我们只能这样
That's why we're doing this.
嗨
Hi.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
上车吧
Just get in the car.
我会把这个带到堪萨斯
I'll get this up to Kansas City.
我会买♥♥个一次性手♥机♥
I'll buy a burner later.
你们往哪个方向去
Which direction are you gonna head?
我不知道 东边吧
I don't know. East, I guess.
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
好的
Okay.
- 我很抱歉 - 别说了
- I'm really sorry. - Nope.
u202a对不起 我搞砸了你们的派对
Sorry I fucked up your party.
u202a我也很抱歉
Me, too.
你要重返政坛了
You're going back into politics.
我一直都觉得 你应该在政坛发展
I always thought you should have stayed in politics.
你本来可以成为大人物
You could have been a big deal.
我现在也能成为大人物
I could still be a big deal.
你确实能成为大人物
You could still be a big deal.
这里可是美国
This is America.
我能带你去哪儿
Where can I take you?
你去哪里 才能安下心 好起来
Where you can stay and get better.
我去哪儿都一样
Every place I go, there I am.
那你也得有个去处啊
Well, there's gonna have to be some place.
怎么会搞成这样
How did this happen?
呃...
Well...
有权有势家的孩子
you can't fuck with the children
咱们惹不得啊
of powerful people.
说实在的 谁家的孩子
I mean, for the most part, you can't fuck
咱们都惹不得
with the children of any people,
尤其是有权有势家的孩子
but powerful people...
u202a他们会觉得特别严重
they take it especially bad.
是啊
Right.
是啊
Right.
但是
But...
我是说
I mean, like...
我们怎么会落到这个地步
How did we get here?
你们怎么会落到这个地步
I mean, how did you get here?
你不觉得
And don't you think, like...
她女儿迟早有一天会知道吗
her daughter would have eventually figured it out anyway?
u202a不会
No, no, no.
我不这么觉得
Mnh-mnh. No, I don't.
我永远不会...
And I would... I would never let her...
让海伦知道... 我觉得她很可怕
know I think so, but Helen... Helen is terrifying, and...
而且比我还聪明
she's smarter than I am.
u202a刚刚你是拉长音了吗
Did I just hear a drawl?
u202a没有
No.
你真觉得她比你聪明吗
Do you really think she's smarter than you are?
不觉得
No.
u202a为什么要做这些
Why do it?
我告诉过你了
I told you why.
你没有
Not really.
因为挣扎在生存的边缘
Because fighting for your life makes
会让你感觉 过去所做的一切
every other thing you ever did before...
都无聊透顶
seem extremely dull.
你一定很累吧
You must be tired.
可以这么说吧
You'd think so.
他会有事吗
Is something gonna happen to him?
说实话
Tell the truth.
u202a所以妈妈才要带他离开
That's why Mom took him out of town.
这样他才不会出事
So that nothing bad happens.
她去哪儿了
Where is she going?
找个安全的地方
Someplace safe.
你俩只要休息好 睡个好觉
All you guys need to do is just relax and get some sleep.
我只要开车 把妈妈的手♥机♥带到堪萨斯去
What I need to do is drive Mom's phone to Kansas City.
我去吧 你要忙的够多了
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表