剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
黑钱胜地
第三季第九集
温迪的手♥机♥
有种刚刚辞职的感觉
I have that feeling like when you just quit a job.
啐了老板一脸口水
Tell your boss to get fucked,
然后开车扬长而去
walk out to your car and just drive away.
这感觉真不赖 老兄
It's a good feeling, man.
我从来都不喜欢循规蹈矩
I've never been a fan of the routine.
没人能强迫我♥干♥什么
I've never been a person other people can force into a thing.
我与人为善 待人真诚
I mean, I'm peaceful, I'm loving,
但我跟别人不一样 没办法
but I'm not like the others. I'm not.
我就是跟别人不一样
I'm not like the others,
永远不会随波逐流
and I will not fall in line with the others.
人们总告诉我 "这很正常
When they're saying, "This is normal,
你的经历都很正常
what you walked into is normal,
我们的生活方式绝对正常
what we built here is normal,
是你格格不入 你才不正常"
and your reaction to it is wrong. That's not normal."
不 不
No, no.
你当过兵吧
You serve in the military?
我知道 感谢你
I get it, I get it. Thank you.
我就做不到
I can never do that.
感谢你为国效力
Thank you for your service.
你会在半夜醒来 想象一些
Did you ever wake up in the middle of the night
最糟糕的情景吗
and play out the worst possible scenario?
比方说 你开着车
Like you're driving your car,
一个小孩骑着自行车
and a kid comes out of nowhere
或踩着滑板 突然冒出来
on a bike or one of them scooters,
你撞上了他
and you smack into that kid,
孩子就这样没了
the kid dies.
你的幸福人生就此打住
The good part of your life is over.
我有时醒来 会突然想到那个场景
I wake up, I'll just flash to that.
是我 没说你
Me, not you.
在我温暖的被窝里
In my warm bed,
屋顶高高在上
roof over my head.
被窝暖暖的 屋顶高高的
In my warm bed, roof over my head.
食物在冰箱里... 首先要有冰箱
Food in the fridge... Fridge in first place.
我早上醒来 会不由得想到
I'll wake up, I'll just
枪♥械♥店旁边那家伙
start thinking about the guy by the gun store
他住在油布帐篷里
who lives in a tarp.
总有人捉弄他 可他就一普通人
And the city just keeps fucking with him, and he's just a guy.
他就一普通人 他就一普通人
He's just a guy. He's just a guy.
他就一普通人 就是有点疯
He's just a guy out of his mind.
没准还进过海军
He's probably a marine,
u202a因为他看着很像 和你差不多
because he has that look, much like yourself.
他看着很像 和你差不多
He has that look much like yourself,
u202a他只是在努力过活
and he's just trying to get it all...
他只想活下去 但他办不到
He's just trying to get by, but he can't,
他办不到... 他办不到...
'cause he can't... 'cause he can't... 'cause he can't get...
他再也...
But he can't...
找不到... 目标
find the click anymore, the...
找不到... 意义
the... the key.
再也不能把生活...
Can't get it all...
重新拼凑起来
put together again.
但我相信 总有那么些时候
But there are days, I would imagine...
总有那么些时候...
there are days when...
他几乎... 几乎就像
when it's like... when it's close.
就像回到了从前...
When it's, like, this close to, like...
"哦...
"Oh...
我记起来了
I remember.
在厄运把我打垮前
I remember what my mind was
我是个什么样的人
before the thing happened that ruined my mind.
我记起了我是谁
I remember who I am now.
我再也不用因为担心自杀
And I don't gotta sleep
或者杀掉自己的老婆
on the sidewalk by the gun store
而睡在枪♥械♥店旁的人行道上了"
in order not to kill myself or kill my wife."
可很快...
But then...
他又忘了
He loses it.
第二天
Another day goes by,
我又会躺在床上...
I'll lie in my bed...
哭得停不下来...
cry about...
为了那个死去的小孩 或者...
killing the kid on the scooter or...
那个海军流浪汉...
the homeless marine...
或者我临终的父亲
or my father dying.
我父亲算不上好人 但...
And my father was not a good person, but...
我想象他生命的最后一刻
I imagine him there at the end.
我只想抱着他
I just want to hold him.
你知道吗
You know?
有个问题一直困扰着我
That's kind of always been a problem of mine.
我总爱对别人的事追根究底
I'll go deep into another person's shit.
为些还没发生的事惶惶不安
Or I spin out on a thing that hasn't happened yet.
那些事不一定会发生
It might not happen.
但我就是担心 就是安不下心
But I worry. I just worry.
就像汤姆·佩蒂
Like Tom Petty.
可惜啊
What a shame.
我今天过得还行 老兄
My day's been going good, man.
你今天怎么样
How's your day been going?
混账东西
Motherfucker.
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
- 你觉着呢 - 你怎么把他弄出来的
- The fuck's it look like? - How did you get him out?
除了你和温迪 我还认识其他人
You and Wendy aren't the only fucking people I know.
你有没有想过
Did you consider that we
我们让他进医院 是因为他有问题
put him in the hospital because he is sick,
他需要康复
'cause he needs to get better?
你有没有想过 你鬼话连篇
Did you ever consider you're full of shit
你把他送到那里 其实是因为
and you put him there because you got embarrassed
他在派对上让你出尽洋相
at your dumb-ass Missouri State dick-lickin' party?
你不像我们这么了解他
You do not know him like we do.
他十九岁时我就认识他了 好吗
I've known him since he was 19 years old, all right?
那你为什么不顾他的哀求
Then why'd you put him in
偏要把他送进医院
the hospital when he was begging you not to?
你认识我时 我也只有十九岁
You've known me since I was 19 years old.
u202a你以后也会这么对我吗
Is that the kind of treatment I got looking forward to?
他这种状态 会伤害他自己 明白吗
Hey, when he's like this, he hurts himself. Okay?
你就自欺欺人吧
You're fucking lying to yourself.
你完全可以用别的方法来处理
There's other ways of dealing with shit like that.
他有病 你得明白我们的处境 好吗
He is sick. You need to understand our position, okay?
他知道我们干的每件事
He knows everything that we do.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you hear me?
u202a搞什么鬼啊 老兄
What the fuck, man?
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我感觉怎么样
How am I feeling?
你把我送进了精神病院
Like you had me fucking committed.
我感觉就是这样
That's how I'm fucking feeling.
- 要不你先... - 你还好吗
- Hi. Why don't you get... - Are you okay?
还好 要不你先进去 里面有空调
Yeah, why don't you go inside? It's air-conditioned. Okay?
我马上进去
I will in a second.
不过他来了正好
I'm glad he's here, actually.
你和温迪去死吧
You and Wendy can go fuck yourselves.
你告诉她 我们一刀两断
You pass that along. We're done.
u202a我刚刚去找了你们律师 也让她去死了
And I just told your bitch lawyer she can go fuck herself, too.
我们从此再无瓜葛
That bullshit's over right now.
- 你去见海伦了 - 你说什么
- You talked to Helen? - What did you say? What did you say?
- 你见过海伦了 - 对 我去找她了
- You spoke to Helen? - Yes, I spoke to her.
你没权利送我进医院
You don't get to commit me.
不管你怎样对待我
There's a lot of things that you can do to me,
都不该把我关进医院
but you do not get to lock me up in a hospital
让我像动物一样被人打麻药
and tranquilize me like I'm some kind of fucking zoo animal.
你意识到自己做了什么吗
Do you realize what you're doing here?
你知道你做的每一件事
Do you know how far from normal
有多么不正常吗
every single thing you're doing actually is?
我不得不告诉一个十六岁的孩子
I just had to tell a 16-year-old kid
她的律师妈妈为贩毒集团工作
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表