剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
什么事
What kind of thing?
上我的车 快
In my car. Now.
我只是请你家孩子带她四处逛逛
All I asked was for your kids to show her around.
夏洛特一直劝爱琳别搭理那个男的
Charlotte tried to keep Erin away from that boy,
现在是爱琳说不清原委 不是吗
but she couldn't exactly explain why now, could she?
- 看样子是我的错咯 - 不是这意思
- Oh, I see. So this is my fault. - I'm not saying that.
她从没惹过任何麻烦
She has never been in any trouble before.
爱琳一来就跟夏洛特说
The first thing Erin said to Charlotte when she got here
她想破处 问夏洛特能不能帮忙
was that she wanted lose her virginity and could Charlotte help.
所以夏洛特就把她
So she drove her to the
送去荒山野地 和小流氓鬼混吗
middle of nowhere with some low-level mobsters?
帮得真好啊
That's nice work.
要是夏洛特没留下陪爱琳
If Charlotte hadn't stayed with Erin,
天知道会出什么事
God only knows what would have happened to her.
大家心情都不好
Look, we are all upset here...
你知道吗
You know something?
我们本可以做朋友的
We may have dipped our toe in the friendship pool,
- 但现在我不这么想了 - 随你的便
- but I'm not sure we're gonna swim. - Oh, fine with me.
怎么回事
What the hell happened out there?
我放松了他们的防备
I got them loosened up.
不 你让他们被捕了
No, you got them arrested.
- 我跟律师的女儿打得火热 - 是吗
- Look, I'm working the lawyer's kid. - Yeah?
是啊 我觉得自己做得挺好的
Yeah, and I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good.
她受不了比德家姐弟
Okay? She can't stand the Byrde kids.
讨厌她老妈
She hates her mom.
- 她喜欢我 - 你确定吗
- And she loves me. - Are you sure about that?
她今天跟我说她是个处
Today she told me she's a virgin.
你觉得该怎么办
So, what do you think?
别搞大肚子就行
Just don't knock her up.
他脑袋秀逗了 才会以为
He's sorely fucking mistaken if he thinks that I'm
我会赔钱 修他那辆破车
gonna pay for that piece of shit car of his.
我不应该惹他的 我现在才发现
I shouldn't have messed with him. I didn't realize.
u202a不 拉倒吧 挺好玩的
No, fuck that. It was funny.
反正他就是个废柴
He's a piece of shit anyway.
u202a也许吧 但你也要小心点
Maybe, but you gotta be careful with guys like that.
他碰不得我
No, he can't touch me.
我在那里还是有点分量的
I'm like a made woman over there.
如果明天他的手下敢搞事 我发誓...
If his boys try any shit tomorrow, I swear to God...
别说了
No, stop it.
不用担心
Don't worry so much.
我搞得定
I can handle it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不是你的问题
It's not you.
这儿就我一个女的
I'm the only girl here.
我就是喝多了
I just drank too much.
仅此而已
That's all.
你真的很美
You are so fucking beautiful.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道吗 总有一天...
You know, someday...
你会遇见一个好姑娘
you're gonna meet a girl who's so dope
你不需要用开枪来赢得她的心
that you won't need to shoot a gun to impress her.
爸爸是不是不回来了
You think Dad's moving out for good?
不知道
I don't know.
睡觉去吧 好吗
Let's just try to get some sleep, okay?
玛雅 早上好
Hey, Maya, good morning.
我帮你拎吧 看起来挺重的
Let me give you a hand with that. It looks heavy.
谢谢 烘干机坏了
Thanks. Dryer's busted.
不要对这里抱有期待
I don't know what you expect.
你现在住套间
You got a suite.
嗯 是这么个叫法
Yeah, well, that's what they call it.
你应该去试一下自助餐
You should try the buffet.
为了保鲜 那些食物就像被洗过好几次
Looks like they washed the food a couple times to keep it fresh.
你忘拿什么了吗
Did you forget something?
没人告诉我 怀孕期间会一直恶心
Nobody tells you you're gonna be sick the whole damn pregnancy.
是啊...
Yeah, you know, um...
温迪怀乔纳八个月时
when Wendy was eight months pregnant with Jonah,
有一次派对 她还吐我鞋子上了
she threw up in my shoe at a party.
超搞笑的
That was fun.
你跟温迪现在怎样了
So, how's that going, with Wendy?
我这不搬这儿来了吗
I'm here, aren't I?
- 马蒂 - 什么
- Marty. - Yeah.
我六周后就卸货了
I'm due in six weeks.
希望在那之前 能听到你安全的好消息
It'd be good to know you're safe before then.
- 祝你今天过的愉快 - 你也是
- Have a good day. - You, too.
别告诉我你俩已经睡过了
Please tell me that you did not have sex with that kid.
听说这是你的暑期计划
Since rumor has it that was your summer project.
哪儿听来的
Where'd you hear that?
我们得聊一聊
We should talk about this.
有些事你得知道...
There are things that you should know. Things...
我可以解释一下
Things I can explain.
还有咖啡吗
Is there more coffee?
放下手♥机♥ 我正跟你讲话呢
Put the phone down. I'm trying to have a conversation with you.
- 我要喝咖啡 - 壶里还有
- And I need a cup of coffee. - There's more in the pot.
好了
Okay.
你喜欢那个男生什么
So what do you like about this kid?
他的大鸡鸡
His big dick.
真的吗
Really?
- 你不能再见他了 - 为什么
- And you're not seeing him again, either. - Why?
因为他是个货车司机吗 你真势利
Oh, because he drives a truck? You're such a fucking snob.
因为他把你带去吸毒 玩枪
Because he took you to a beach to get high and shoot guns.
我真的不懂了
I don't understand you.
爱琳 这不像你啊 你为什么不离开呢
Erin, this just isn't you. Why didn't you leave?
我没车
I didn't have a car.
你有手♥机♥呀
You had a phone.
那里没信♥号♥♥
There wasn't any service.
你被禁足了 不许离开家里
You're grounded. Do not leave this house.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
鳄鱼湾 去看看到底有没有信♥号♥♥
Alligator Cove. See if there's any service.
贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch.
温迪·比德
Wendy Byrde.
吉姆 你有时间吗
Jim. Do you have a few minutes?
我有事想问问你意见
There's something I wanna run by you.
你拿联调局没办法了
You hit a dead-end with the Fed.
不 是别的事
No, something else.
我一直在想查尔斯的基金会
I've been thinking about Charles's foundation,
我也想成立个类似的机构
and I want to set up something similar.
哟 你要成立一个大发善心的慷慨机构吗
Well, something...bleeding-heart and liberal, I imagine?
和平 鲸鱼 或公费牙医之类的吗
Peace and whales and socialized dentistry?
不要说得那么讨人厌
Oh, no need to sound so disgusted.
我们州的政♥治♥倾向摇摆不定
We do live in a purple state,
u202a我知道你什么事都想插一手
and I know you like to have your finger in every pie.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
你想要什么
What do you need?
名单
Names.
拒绝过查尔斯基金会的人员名单
Anyone who turned down Charles, I suppose.
噢 那屈指可数
Well, that's a short list.
- 捐赠人和政客吗 - 对
- Donors and politicians? - Yeah.
我打算先花一些钱
I'm looking to spend first.
- 你懂的 获得支持 - 目的是什么呢
- You know, raise support. - What is this all about?
你又不竞选
You're not running.
我只是想把钱用在正确的方向 吉姆
I just want to send some money in the right direction, Jim.
总得有人让这里变得宜居一点
Somebody's gotta make this place livable.
- 这个人肯定不是你 - 行
- Certainly won't be you. - Yeah, all right.
我可以给你整理一个可行名单
Well, I can pull a few names together.
还有一个名单 那些人你不能接近 可以吗
And a list of people you can't go after. Agreed?
可以
Agreed.
多谢 吉姆
Hey, thanks, Jim.
该死
Fuck.
u202a你把药冲了
You flushed your meds.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表