剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
黑钱胜地
第三季第七集
未知号♥码来电
马蒂和温蒂·比德 咨♥询♥费
我和他们根本不熟
I barely knew those guys.
一周最多见一次
I saw them once a week, tops.
马蒂和他们来往多吗
How often did Marty interact with them?
别回答
Don't answer that.
如果你有问题问马蒂·比德
If you have questions for Marty Byrde,
下午直接问他
you can ask him this afternoon.
友情提醒 我们是自愿过来的
Keep in mind, we're here voluntarily.
那小弗兰克·加斯格罗夫呢
What about Frank Cosgrove Jr.?
我猜你俩来往挺多吧
I imagine you dealt with him with some regularity.
你俩有什么仇吗
Is there any animosity between you two?
没有
No.
我们在工作上也没什么交集
We don't work together that much.
这你就没说实话了吧
Well, that's not true, is it?
我经常在赌场看到你们俩
I see you two on the casino floor all the time.
关系好像不怎么样
You don't seem too friendly.
我们只是在协调赌场的货运
We coordinate deliveries for the casino.
仅此而已
That's all.
如果是这样的话
If that's the case,
也许你能解释一下
maybe you can explain why
为什么今早该去赌场的货车
we found the truck 100 miles across the state
会出现在一百英里外呢
when it was scheduled to be at the casino this morning.
这你得问小弗兰克 这事归他管
You'll have to ask Frank Jr. That's his department.
那这也归他管吗
Is this Frank Jr.'s department, too?
我没什么好说的
I can't speak to that.
因为这些证据证明 堪萨斯黑帮
Because it points to the fact that the KC mob
正在为比德公♥司♥转移毒资吗
moves Cartel money for Byrde Enterprises?
因为我真没什么好说的
Because I can't speak to that.
我说过了 你得去问他
Like I said, you're gonna have to ask him.
跟你说实话吧
I'm gonna level with you here.
过去六小时 我们查到的东西
We've uncovered more about your boss's operation
比过去六个月都要多
in the past six hours than we have in the past six months.
想象一下 等到周末 我们能查到多少
Now, imagine how far we'll get by the end of the week.
这他妈怎么回事 马蒂
You wanna tell me what the fuck is going on here, Marty?
我也被蒙在鼓里了 弗兰克
I was as blindsided as you, Frank.
究竟怎么回事
So what the fuck?
我老板和拉古内斯贩毒集团正在交战
My boss is in a war with the Lagunas drug cartel.
这是他们的报复
This was payback.
你是说 一直以来
Are you saying we've been walking around
他们都想攻击我们吗
all this time with targets on our backs?
不是这个意思
No, I'm not saying that at all.
他们的战争从没越过边境
This stuff never crosses the border.
u202a但这次越了啊
Yeah, well, this one fucking did.
你很生气 我明白 这合情合理
You're pissed. I understand. You got every right to be.
- 生气 - 没错
- Pissed? - Yep.
u202a我三个手下被杀 我自己被联调局突袭
Three of my men were killed. Three. I got raided by the feds,
我儿子还被拉去问话了
and my son is getting pulled in for questioning.
你知道你给我惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗
Do you have any idea the amount of shit that you have landed me in?
这次受打击的不只有你
You know, you're not the only one that got hit today.
你不过损失两千万 怎么能跟三条人命
Are you trying to compare losing $20 million
- 相比 - 也不是小数
- with losing three men? - It's not nothing.
你疯了吗 u202a我看着那三个小子长大
Are you out of your fucking mind? I watched those boys grow up.
他们家人一直给我打电♥话♥
Their families are calling me nonstop.
你让我怎么跟他们说
What the hell am I supposed to tell them?
说实话呗
You tell them the truth.
说你和他们一样难过
You tell them you're as upset as they are,
但你要冷静点 弗兰克
but cooler heads, Frank.
只有这样 我们才能渡过难关
Only way we're gonna get through this intact.
还有你手下那丫头
And this girl of yours,
她怎么没事
how the fuck did she come out of this alive?
她看到袭击的人过来
She saw them roll up on your men,
本想发出警告 但已经来不及了
and she tried to alert them, and it was too late.
那个贩毒集团 就这么放她走了吗
And this Cartel, they're just gonna let her slip away?
弗兰克 这个话题毫无意义
Don't... Don't go there, Frank. There's nothing there.
听着 我也不希望发生这样的事
Now listen, I don't like this any more than you do.
现在我们就保持低调
Let's just keep our heads down.
联调局的人爱查便查 好吗
We let the feds do their job, okay?
我有消息就通知你
And then, you know, I know more, you'll know more.
我这人没什么耐心 马蒂
I am not a patient man, Marty.
把你的烂摊子收拾好
Get your fucking house in order.
天哪
Holy shit!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
我已经不知道了
I don't even know anymore.
你和爱琳谈过了吗
Have you talked to Erin?
没有 她不回我信息
No, she won't text me back.
她肯定吓坏了
She must be freaking out.
第一次遇到这种事
Nothing like this has ever happened to her before.
爸妈看过这个吗
Have you shown this to Mom and Dad?
我答应过本
I... I promised Ben that
不会告诉他们 我们当时在场
I wouldn't tell them we were there.
我不想给他惹麻烦
I don't want him to get in trouble.
我该告诉他们吗
You think I should say something?
u202a别说了 他们只会又吵一架
No, it'll just give them something else to fight about.
我的回答和五分钟前一样
Answer's the same as it was five minutes ago.
她已经进去好几个小时了
She's been in there for hours.
还用你说
You don't say.
你能不能至少进去看看 里面什么情况
Can you at least check to see what's going on?
不能
Nope.
你开什么车
What kind of car do you drive?
福特皮卡
A Ford Sport Trac.
u202a这是我们在现场发现的
We found these at the scene.
越野
Off-terrain,
u202a定制升级
custom upgrade.
如果我们扣下你的车
Now, if we impounded your car,
你觉得胎印匹配的几率会有多大
what are the chances your tire tracks would be a match?
如果你们要拿轮胎压痕做证据
If a set of tire tracks is your smoking gun,
那最好准备
you better get ready to
把整个郡的人都带来问话
bring in the whole damn county for questioning.
我认为你今天早上就在现场
I think you were there this morning.
货单上有你的名字
It's your name on the manifests.
轮胎痕迹显示你在附近
The tire tracks place you at the scene.
一旦我们把线索拼凑起来
Now, once we start putting the pieces together,
你认为马蒂和这个贩毒集团律师
you think Marty and this cartel lawyer
会维护你吗
are going to stand by your side?
- 我不在现场 - 你为什么要保护他
- I wasn't there. - Why are you protecting him?
我敢打赌 他杀你♥爸♥时眼睛都没眨一下
I bet he didn't think twice about killing your father.
- 好了 到此为止 - 不 我要回答
- Okay, we're done here. - No, I'll answer it.
自打我出生 我爸几乎都在监狱里
My daddy was in prison for most of my life.
我本希望他出来能改过自新
I hoped things would change when he got out.
但他...
But he just...
...还是死性不改
picked up right where he left off.
想弄死他的人多了去了
I think there was plenty of people who wanted him dead.
你知道吗 尼克斯警长告诉我
You know, Sheriff Nix told me
你从来没有问过他
you never once followed up with him
谋杀案的调查进展
on the status of the murder investigation.
作为女儿 你从没寻找过杀父仇人
A daughter who doesn't want to know who killed her father.
这不是很奇怪吗
That strikes me as odd.
你一点也不了解我和我爸
You don't know a fucking thing about me and my daddy.
- 我们走吧 - 先是你叔叔们死了
- Okay, let's go. - First, your uncles turn up dead,
然后你♥爸♥被枪杀了
then your father gets gunned down.
要么是你被诅咒了
Now, either you're cursed,
要么这就是u202a忠于马蒂·比德的代价
or this is the cost of loyalty to Marty Byrde.
我送你回家
I'll drop you off at home,
拿些日用品装上车 我们就往北走
grab some supplies, pack up the truck, and we'll drive north.
不 我哪儿也不能去
No, I can't go anywhere.
- 你可以的 - 我不行
- Yes, you can. - No, I can't.
如果我现在离开 会引起联调局的警惕
If I left now, it'd be a huge red flag to the FBI,
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表