剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Are you trying to kill my family?
你这么想死 自己去冲大马路啊
If you want to get killed, go run out into the street!
你明白吗
Do you understand?
听着 我知道我闯祸了
Listen, I know I fucked up.
- 但我想挽回 - 天哪
- I'm trying to fix it. - Oh, my God.
她要是不能称心如意 就会杀了我的孩子
If she doesn't get what she wants, she will kill my children!
这不是游戏
This is not a game.
这一切都是真的
This is real.
都是真的 上车
It's real. Get in the car!
快上车啊
Get in the car!
快去
Go!
快滚上车啊
Get in the fucking car.
刚刚是你的小舅子
That was your brother-in-law.
你最好快点告诉我 他们在哪里
You really need to tell me where they are.
- 你们在哪儿呢 - 真是场噩梦
- Where are you? - This is a nightmare.
我能带他去哪儿
I mean, where am I taking him?
我到底在干什么 他完全不明白
I mean, what the fuck am I doing? He's not getting it.
他真的... 他真的一点都不明白
He's really... he's not getting it.
你能告诉我 你在哪儿吗
Can you tell me where you are?
我在哪儿又有什么关系
Oh, what difference does it matter where I am?
我在一个路边休息站
I'm at some fucking rest stop.
我做不到... 我控制不了他
I can't... I can't fix this. I can't. I can't control him.
告诉我 我能做什么
Tell me what I can do.
你没办法... 你也帮不了我
You can't. You can't... You can't help me.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你这个该死的 蠢货 白♥痴♥
You stupid, dumb, fucking idiot.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 没事了 没事了
Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 一切都会好起来的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
我能把你带去哪儿
Where can I take you?
我要把你带去哪儿
Where can I take you
才能让你做自己 才能让你好起来
where you can just be and be okay? Hmm?
我们还可以... 让鲁思去找你
Then we can... we can get Ruth to you.
我们能解决的 一定可以的
And we can fix this. We can, but, honey,
但是亲爱的 你得帮我
honey, you gotta help me.
好吗
Okay?
我能把你带去哪儿
Where can I take you?
也许... 可以去诺克斯维尔
Maybe... Maybe Knoxville.
在那里我还认识几个朋友
I still know a few people there.
而且我知道...
And I know...
我知道医院都在哪儿
I know where all the hospitals are.
我可以保持低调
And I can really lay low.
我可以隐姓埋名
I can lay low.
好
Okay.
诺克斯维尔
Knoxville.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的 没问题
Okay, okay.
- 没事了 - 抱歉
- Okay. - Sorry.
- 没关系 坐好 - 对不起
- It's okay. Here. - Sorry.
噢 去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you.
喂
Hello.
你的营业额增加了百分之十九
Your receipts are up 19%.
老天 可真多呢
Gee, that's a lot.
多到能延长我的搜查令了
That's enough to get my warrant extended.
这剧情神转折啊
What an interesting turn of events.
也许来了个巨有钱的游客吧
Probably a wealthy tourist.
前一分钟 你还想赶我走
So, one minute, you're getting me demoted
现在又来这套
and now this.
玩的挺溜啊
You're a game player.
当初我就不该冻结那个账户
Maybe I should've never flagged that account.
就该让你一直关在墨西哥
Maybe you should still be in a cell in Mexico.
好了 现在为了这点破事 我困在这里了
Okay. This bullshit is gonna keep me here,
但我们永远不会成为朋友
but we are not gonna be friends.
你记住了
Know that.
欢迎
Welcome.
祝你生活愉快
Have a nice day.
就要这些吗
That be all for you?
刚才那个人 是买♥♥了个手♥机♥吗
Did that man just buy a phone?
没错 你也需要手♥机♥吗
He sure did. You need a phone?
- 你还好吗 - 我不知道
- Are you all right, sweetheart? - I don't know.
你需要帮助吗
Well, you need some help?
不用
No, no.
拿着
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
真好吃
These are good.
没错
They are.
晚餐吃薄饼
And pancakes for dinner
让我想起了胭脂石路上那家馆子
reminds me of the house on Fire Pink Road.
蝙蝠
The bats.
蝙蝠
The bats!
那家馆子真的不错
It was a great house.
是吗
Was it?
他家前廊特别大
It had that big front porch.
对 没错
It did.
那是属于腊吉的前廊
That was Lucky's porch.
没错
It was.
那真是条好狗
He was such a good boy.
你将来想做什么
What do you want?
什么意思
What do you mean?
五年后吧
Five years.
我不知道
I don't know. Come on.
说说呗
Tell me.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的
I'm fine.
说说吧
Tell me.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
很简单
It's easy.
鲁思
Ruth.
几条狗
Dogs.
有房♥子
House.
有花♥园♥ 有工作
Garden, job.
我还想要几头山羊
And I'd like goats,
不过可能得等十年八年了
but I feel like that's more eight to ten years.
不错啊
Sounds nice.
你呢
You?
我喜欢你的计划
What you said sounds good.
那些狗啊
The... The dogs and the...
山羊什么的
goats and all.
你不适合狗啊 山羊什么的
You're not dogs and goats.
你适合跟人聊许可代码
You're clearance codes
或者在游艇上找筹资人
and fundraisers on yachts.
听上去糟透了
That sounds terrible.
总要有人干的嘛
Somebody's gotta do it.
你吃东西啊
Eat your food.
吃啊
Eat.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿 你在哪儿
Hey, where are you?
我实在没办法了
I didn't know what to do.
亲爱的 放松点 深呼吸
Honey, just breathe with me.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
我不能... 马蒂 我不能这么做
I... I can't... I can't, Marty. I can't do this.
- 你在开车吗 - 我不能这么做
- Are you driving? - I can't do this.
你马上靠边停车 你现在不能开车
Pull over. You shouldn't be driving.
温迪 你是我们生命的全部
Wendy, you're our whole life, honey.
我们不能没有你 亲爱的
You're our whole life, honey,
我们非常爱你 所以快回家吧
and we love you very much, and just come home
我们来照顾你 好吗
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表