剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
We can call if he shows up.
我愿意在这儿等
I don't mind waiting.
你... 饿不饿
Are you... Are you hungry at all?
得了 咱们别演了
All right. Let's just stop.
他到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is he?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好消息是...
The good news is...
他是个精神病患者
he is insane.
u202a我可以告诉爱琳 他病得有多重
And I can tell Erin how very sick he is.
- 他... - 显然我已经这样说了
- How everything... - I have done that, obviously.
u202a但她不相信我
She didn't believe me.
u202a我会让她相信我
Well, I will make her believe me.
相信我 我知道他各种奇葩事
I have a thousand stories, trust me,
海伦 我一定会找到他
and then, Helen, I will find him,
u202a然后送他出国 让他彻底消失
and I will get him out of the country. I'll make him disappear.
u202a你以后都不需要再担心他了
You'll never have to think of him again.
海伦 求你了
Helen, please...
u202a我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我想了想你说的话
I thought about what you said.
u202a你就是个大骗子
You're a fucking liar.
- 爱琳... - 省省吧
- Erin... - Don't bother.
爱琳 你要明白
Erin, you need to understand. My...
u202a我弟从小就有妄想症
My brother's been making up fantasies like this his whole life.
我们回家再说...
Let's do this at home...
不 他们也该一起谈u202a 你不觉得吗
No, they should be a part of this. Don't you think?
爱琳 你看着我 看着我
Erin, honey, look at me. Look at me.
u202a你妈妈不是犯罪分子
Your mother is not a criminal.
也不是毒枭的律师
Or a... A lawyer to a drug lord.
u202a我们都不是犯罪分子
We're not... We're not criminals.
好好想想 简直是天方夜谭
Think about it. It's insane.
u202a妈妈
Mom.
u202a我...
I...
u202a我已经不认识你了
I don't even know you.
u202a我不能再靠近你了
And I... I can't be near you.
我要回那破房♥子
I'm going back to that stupid house,
收拾行李 然后回家
getting my stuff, and I am going home.
u202a她会冷静下来的
She'll calm down.
u202a一定会的
She will. Um...
我们去跟她谈
We can talk to her,
然后处理本的问题
and um... we will deal with Ben.
请给我们个机会 让我们来解决
Just, please, let us fix this.
u202a你们最近一直在亡羊补牢 不是吗
There's been a lot of fixing lately, don't you think?
你们俩
With both of you?
u202a我明白 要你们自己摆平这事
And I understand that it's too much to ask
确实强人所难
that you neutralize this particular situation yourself,
但我想大家都认同
but I think we can all agree that
今天的事情表明了
today's events point to
这里存在... 令人无法接受的漏洞
some... pretty unacceptable vulnerabilities.
u202a而我必须亲自解决
And I am gonna have to fix that.
u202a能不能让我和妈妈单独聊聊
Can you give to your mother and me a moment, please?
不行
No.
- 不行吗 - 不行
- No? - No.
u202a本在哪儿
Where is Ben?
他跟鲁思在一起
He's with Ruth.
u202a总得有人看着他
Somebody's gotta watch him.
- 我可以啊 - 你不行
- I can do that. - No. No, you can't.
你那样不行
You can't help that way.
要不我们一起逃吧
Why don't we all go away?
u202a我们可以去个安全的地方
We can just go someplace safe
u202a开始新的生活
and start a new life again.
我已经开了账户 很简单的
It's easy enough with the accounts I've got set up.
u202a我们可以找代理人 来处理所有事
We can find a surrogate to deal with everything,
还能带上本和鲁思
and we can take Ben and Ruth with us.
乔纳
Jonah...
那是行不通的
we can't do that.
我们得把钱从墓里运出来
We need to get money out of the mausoleum,
把本的手续办好
get documents lined up for Ben.
你得留住米勒探员的工作
You need to get Agent Miller her job back.
- 我在想办法 - 要尽快
- I'm working on that. - Yeah, work faster.
必须把他弄出国
Have to get him out of the country.
他为什么非要出国
Why does he have to leave the country?
就因为他告诉了爱琳吗
Just because he told Erin?
但爱琳会没事的
But Erin will be fine.
我们就没事啊
We're fine.
u202a他闯了大祸
He fucked up.
- 温迪 - 不 他就是闯了大祸
- Wendy... - No, he did.
你们都清楚
And you both know...
我们不能犯这样的错
we can't make mistakes like this.
海伦会向纳瓦罗告状的 她一定会的
Helen will go to Navarro over this. She will.
u202a必须让他知道 我们比她更有价值
He needs to know that we're more valuable than she is.
我喜欢你爱人 她很酷
I like your lady. She's cool.
太好了
Oh, cool.
鲁思气坏了
Ruth's really angry.
u202a她只是吓坏了 你懂吗
She's just scared. You know?
她整天跟些坏人打交道
She works for bad people.
我好像闯了大祸
I feel like I fucked up pretty bad.
我们出门前
I mean, she grabbed a shotgun
u202a她居然拿了把猎枪
before we left the house.
u202a不 听我说
No, look...
我从没见过鲁思爱上谁
I've never seen Ruth in love before,
我俩从小一块儿长大
and I've known her my whole life.
u202a所以...
So...
u202a你...
You...
确定吗
feel pretty sure about that?
我怎么想的不重要
Well, doesn't really matter how I feel about it.
u202a你心里是怎么想的
How do you feel about it?
我爱她
I love her.
她是独一无二的
There's nobody like her.
说的没错
No, there's not.
你觉得我应不应该...
Do you think I should...
你说我要不要...
Do you think I should go and...
去告诉她 我知道自己干了蠢事
tell her I know how fucking stupid I am?
别去
No.
我可以...
I could...
我可以打电♥话♥给海伦
I could call Helen.
听着 我觉得她带你来 让你住下
Look, I don't think that she would've brought you here
就是不想让你离开这里
and told you to stay if she wanted you to leave.
也对
Right.
u202a那我就留在这里
So I should stay.
对
Yes.
好的
Okay.
你确定
You sure?
我确定
I am.
当然 我明白
Sure, yeah, I understand.
今天最后一把
One last final push today,
三十万
$300,000.
我知道 但你之前让我别赌了
I know, but you just told me to cool it.
u202a对 但今天又是新的一天了
Well, but today is a brand-new day.
u202a这不是现金流的问题吧
This isn't a cash flow issue, is it?
真的是现金流问题
It is, actually. Yeah.
好吧 我只是担心联调局
Okay, well, I'm just... I'm just worried about the FBI.
- 因为... - 没事的
- Because... - It's fine, yeah.
钱可能有问题
there's a problem with the money.
没有任何问题
Not a problem. Not a problem at all.
我需要大概二十五到三十万
I need between $250,000 and $300,000.
我需要你帮我
Need you to do it for me.
我知道你可以 我知道你能行
You can, 'cause I've seen your work.
- 我... - 今天搞定 谢谢你
- I... - Okay? Today. Thank you.
该死
Damn it.
u202a花旗骰 二
Craps, two.
u202a谢谢
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表