剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Cool.
泽克是谁 一条狗吗
Who's Zeke? A dog?
不是
No.
是个小孩
A baby.
- 你的吗 - 不是
- Your baby? - No.
不得不说...
Gotta say...
温迪 你的世界太复杂了
it's a complicated world you got going down here, Wen.
赌场...
Casinos...
小孩
babies.
刚刚在湖上 你家孩子
Your kid just talked his
一张嘴就免了超速罚单
way out of a speeding ticket on the lake.
乔纳超速了
Jonah was speeding?
u202a我超速了
I was speeding.
别这样 他也喜欢
Oh, come on. He loved it.
他现在是我最喜欢的人
He is by far my favorite.
他就像男生版本的你
He's a little boy version of you.
u202a天哪 从没人这样说过
God, no one has ever said that.
所以...
So...
...言归正传
... let me recount.
- 你生了个小孩 - 我没有
- You had a baby. - I didn't have a baby.
你生了个小孩 搬到了密苏里州
You had a baby, moved to Missouri.
你买♥♥下了一家赌场...
You bought a casino...
显然还买♥♥通了奥沙克船警
and apparently, the Ozark Boat Police,
之后你又买♥♥了另一家赌场...
and then you bought another casino, and...
你和马蒂干得风生水起啊
you and Marty are doing really great.
我没有生小孩
I didn't have a baby.
我们在芝加哥...
Some bad money things...
遇到了些经济问题...
happened in Chicago, and...
除此之外...
regardless of the... of the money things, um...
我有了外遇
I had an affair.
所有人都知道
Everybody knows.
马蒂知道
Marty knows.
孩子们...
The kids...
孩子们也知道
The kids know.
于是我们搬到这里 打算重新开始
And we moved here to start over.
这个过程非常艰难
And it's been hard.
我们收养了一个孩子 结果又…
We were fostering a baby for a while, but whatever, it's, um...
外遇感觉如何
How was the affair?
糟透了
Fucking sucked.
u202a结局真是糟透了
The end of it really fucking sucked.
马蒂希望我离开
Marty wants me to leave.
u202a没有 他不想让你走
Oh, he doesn't want you to leave.
他亲口和我说了
He told me to leave.
好吧 他是希望你离开
Okay, well, yeah, he wants you to leave.
- 外遇是什么人 - 路人
- Who was the affair with? - Just some guy.
那么...
So...
你要怎么把这个孩子带回来
How are you gonna get this baby?
我要去找个乡巴佬打一架
I'm gonna pick a fistfight with a hillbilly.
真的吗
You're serious?
马蒂怎么想
What's Marty think about that?
我才不管他怎么想
I don't give a fuck what Marty thinks.
温迪·戴维斯 看看你
Look at you, Wendy Davis.
真棒
Yes!
u202a我的提议是 把你们要的设备租给你们
What I'm proposing is that we lease you guys your equipment.
我会把一切安排妥当
I could make things smoother for you.
让一切顺利通过
We could funnel everything through.
有家贷款机构 可以把钱注入当地市场
One lender could pump some money back into this local economy.
我不懂这个 伙计
Yeah, I don't know, man.
u202a要在音响设备上花钱
Bands get nervous
乐队就会非常紧张 你知道吗
when you start subbing out sound equipment, all right?
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Do they? Um... - Yeah.
好吧...
Well, um...
迪基...
Dickey, would...
如果我们再多加十万美元...
would it mitigate any of those nerves if-if we...
能不能缓解这种紧张情绪呢
if we did an extra 100 grand?
u202a那样会好点儿吗
Will that make things better?
那样的话...
That's...
也行
That's reasonable.
我也这么觉得
I would say so.
- 我得给他们打个电♥话♥ - 当然
- I'm gonna have to call the boys. - Sure, of course.
- 你等我一会儿 - 请自便
- Okay. Give me a minute here. - Please do.
如果... 如果可以的话
And, um... And if it's helpful, you know,
同一个卖♥♥家给你们处理其他货物
same vendor could handle the merchandise for you guys.
如果你接受 只需要签几张发♥票♥
If it's helpful. I just need your signature on a few invoices
- 和收据 - 嗨 凯夫
- and a couple receipts. - Hey, Kev. Yeah.
听我说
Hey, um, so listen,
这家伙想让我们帮他洗钱
the guy here wants us to help him launder some money.
是的 多加十万
Yeah, man. An extra 100K.
看看我的宝贝
Oh, look at you.
u202a你的袜子都快掉了
Oh, your sock is almost off.
你个小傻瓜
You're silly. You're silly.
要买♥♥蜂蜜吗 比德太太
Desperate for honey, Mrs. Byrde?
我有个提议
I've got a proposition.
比德太太 你好
Oh, hi, Mrs. Byrde.
你好 怀亚特
Hey, Wyatt.
我不知道你在这里工作
I didn't realize you were working here.
有什么需要吗
How can we help you?
我们买♥♥了一个新赌场
We've bought a new casino,
准备拉你入伙 分成会很可观
and we're ready to cut you in, in a very generous way.
只要你肯放弃孩子的监护权
All you have to do is give up your parental rights.
你在说什么
What are you saying to me?
u202a我想给你钱 跟你交换泽克的监护权
I'm offering you money for Zeke.
我觉得这里
Hey, I really don't think this is the right place
不太适合讨论这个话题
to be talking about this.
他应该有个美满的家庭
Well, no, he should have a nice young family.
不应该跟着一个老寡妇 对吗 怀亚特
I mean, don't you agree, Wyatt? Not an aging widow.
- 她在故意激怒你 - 雅各布会同意的
- I think she's trying to upset you. - Jacob would take the deal.
我不想听你叫他的名字
I don't ever wanna hear you utter his name again.
我们都冷静一下
We should all just calm down.
孩子需要更好的生活环境
I think we can all agree that the child deserves better
而不是整天待在农产品摊 跟着个乡下妈妈
than a farm stand and a redneck for a mama.
你干的好事
That ought to do it.
- 滚出去 - 快停下
- Get out of here! - Stop.
- 趁我还没杀你 滚 - 冷静 达莲娜
- Get out of here before I kill you! - Stop, Darlene.
她要夺走我的孩子
She is gonna try and take my baby.
她不会得逞的...
he's not gonna take your...
听我说达莲娜 我保证她不会得逞的
Listen, Darlene, she's not gonna take your baby, I promise.
我不能失去孩子
I can't lose him.
- 我不能失去孩子 - 没事的
- I can't lose him. - It's gonna be okay.
小宝宝乖
Hey, buddy.
- 我要杀了她 - 你不会的
- I'm gonna kill her. - No, you're not.
我们现在就回家 你先休息一下
We're gonna go home right now so you can rest,
我来照顾泽克 好吗
and I'm gonna take care of Zeke, okay?
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Yeah.
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
你什么时候开始给孩子存五二九基金的
When did you start a 529 for your kids?
幼儿园的时候
When they started preschool.
好
Okay, good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道伊万斯在逼你
I know Agent Evans has pressured you
作证指控纳瓦罗集团
to testify against the Navarro cartel.
我知道 真是老套的玩法
I get it. Textbook play.
那只是他的私人恩怨
It's personal for him,
正如之前的一切 也是裴迪的私人恩怨
just like everything was personal for Agent Petty.
不过
But...
有一条路 你不用出面指控
there's a world in which you don't testify...
也不用进入证人保护计划
and you don't have to go into witness protection.
u202a我的团队中没人有你这么大本事
There's no one on my team who can do what you do.
u202a但你不在我们这边...
You on the other side...
你这是在请我去联调局工作吗
You offering me a job in the FBI?
如果你承认某项罪名
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表