我呢
And do I?
不会 但
Uh, no. But,
你可以拿个滚刷 帮我一起刷
you could grab a roller and help, please.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
- Hey! - Hey, girl.
看看你
Look at you.
从巫师和芒奇津人之地胜利归来了
Fresh from his triumph in the land of witches and munchkins.
胜利 我不敢说 但我们活下来了
Uh, triumph, I don't know about that, but we survived.
-是啊 -那只…
- Yeah. - Now, um, where is...
你现在叫它什么来着
W-what are you calling her now?
妈妈G? 对 它就在这儿
Oh, Mama G! Yes, yes, yes. She's, uh, right here.
看上去有点憔悴
She's just looking a little piqued to me.
好了 我们来看看
Alright. Let's take a look.
-维尼最先注意到的 -你决定留下它了?
- Winnie noticed it first. - So you decided to keep her, huh?
我只是…维尼跟它处出感情了 所以…
Well, I just... Winnie's grown awfully attached, so...
威利
Willie, th-there's something...
有件事我要告诉你
I-I need to tell you.
我之前没有跟你说实话
S-something I... haven't been honest about. Uh...
爸爸
Dad.
如果你不是我父亲 我不知道还有谁能当我的父亲
If you're not my father, then I don't know what a father is.
明白吗
You hear me?
-你怎么知道的 -拜托
- How did you know? - Come on.
我知道你所有的破绽
I know all your tells.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你要接吗
You gonna get that?
不接 现在不行
No, no, no, not now.
骗谁呢 赶紧接吧
Who are we kidding? J-just take the call.
我想…
Well, I guess... You know,
赶紧接完得了 谁知道是什么事
just to get it out of the way. You never know.
是唐娜 我的一个制片人朋友
Oh, it's Donna. Producer friend of mine.
嘿 唐娜
Hey, Donna.
有何贵干
To what do I owe this...
不 我知道 我确实欠你很多钱
No, I know. I actually do owe you a lot of money, but is that...
你是为了这个打电♥话♥吗
Is that why you're calling?
真的吗
Oh, really?
导演放鸽子了还是怎么
What, did the director fall out or something?
百老汇
Broadway?
一年后首演? 好啊
It opens in a year. Well, yes.
我想我可以…我是完美人选
I-I think I-I would be perfect for that.
主演是谁
And who's the star?
真的假的
Really?!
(一年后)
本
Ben?
所有人首演时都会紧张
Everyone gets opening night jitters!
我可以跟你聊聊
I can talk you through it!
(更衣室
本·格伦罗伊)
我没事
I'm good.
Alright...
听着 我没事 好吗 我会大放异彩的
Hey, look, I'm good, okay? I'm gonna rock this place.
你应该去找另外一个家伙聊 那个笨蛋
It's the other guy you need to talk to. Fuckbag.
不 好吧 我跟他聊过了…
No, no. So, okay, so I did talk to him, and...
他道歉了吗
Uh-huh. Did he apologize?
你也知道 发生了很多事 但是…
Well, you know, a lot has gone on, but...
这是我的建议
Look, this is what I suggest.
利用这股愤怒
Use it, okay?
让你们俩的怨气渗透进今晚的表演
Let the tension seep in between you two tonight as a color.
好吧 就像是 我可以杀了他
Okay, so, like, then I can kill him?
因为我真干得出来 奥利弗 我警告你
Because I just might, Oliver. I'm warning you.
你瞧 就是这个效果
No, see, now, that is an interesting color.
各就各位 祝你好运 本
Places! Break a leg, Ben.
我也可以敲断他一条腿
That's a pretty good option, too.
总之 好吧 我就是…
Oh. Well, anyway. Okay, so I just...
希望你玩得开心
Fun out there...
Ah...
今晚祝你好运
Good luck tonight.
谢谢
Huh. Thanks.
“祝你好运”在剧院里是诅咒
"Good luck" is a curse in the theater.
我知道
I know that.
你以为我不知道吗
What, y-you don't think I know that?
我是出于礼貌
I just didn't mention it
才没戳穿你 你这个笨蛋
to be polite to you, you piece of shit.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
我们要一起合作两个半小时
We got two and a half hours to get through.
如果我能做到 你也能
If I can do it, you can, too.
我是专业的 好吧 你不用担心我
I'm the pro here. Alright, you don't have to worry about me.
放聪明点
Be smart.
离她远点
Stay away from her.
为什么
Why?
-不然你能怎样 -本
- What are you gonna do? - Ben...
我知道你干过什么
I know what you did.
嘿 妹子
- Hey, girl. - Oh.
-真不敢相信 -是啊 这一年过的真是
- I can't believe this. - Right? What a year, huh?
Yeah. Well,
对我来说 只要没有谋杀案就是好年景
any year without a murder is a good one in my book.
好了 系紧安全带
Okay. Fasten your seat belts.
嘿 嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
-我太为你骄傲了 -谢谢
- So proud of you. - Thank you, thank you, thank you...
是什么让我变成黑夜中的野兽
What turned me into a creature of the night.
让我来告诉你
Let me tell you.
一个…
A cre...
怎么回事
让我…
Let me t... Ooh...
救命
Help me...
来人啊
Somebody! Anybody!
他不动了
He's not moving!
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
(贝基·巴特勒在哪)
(《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》
辛达·坎宁)
(演出和舞台剧
兰索夫剧院)
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表