Maybe I'll go into your place and wear all your stuff.
-去你的 -去你的
- Fuck you. - Fuck you.
好了 我走这边
Okay. I'm this way.
喂?
Hello?
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
不 我不想谈那幅画的事
No, I do not wanna talk about the painting.
别再打来了
Stop calling!
表面上看 这对邦尼而言只是平常的一天…
On its surface, it was a day like any other for Bunny,
处理琐事 读一读《取缔闹事法》
filled with routines and reading the Riot Act.
但在这些仪式当中
But where within those rituals were the signals
预示着这一天非比寻常的迹象 在哪里显现呢
that the day was anything but typical?
欢迎 邦尼 你今天过得怎么样
Welcome, Bunny. How are you today?
老样子
Ah, same old.
-意思是 我跟往常… -一样…
- As in I'm the... - Same.
老
Old.
我还是要老三样
I'll just have the usual.
马上就来
Coming right up.
你昨天的那位朋友也一起吗
Oh, uh, is your friend from yesterday joining you?
我的朋友?
My friend?
别的服务员昨天替我的班
Another waiter took my shift yesterday
说你跟另一个人一起来的
and said you were... with someone.
不 就我自己 而且那不是我朋友
Oh, no. Not coming. And not my friend.
说真的 爸爸 这不是什么大事
Seriously, Dad, it's not a big deal.
你在说什么 这是非常大的事
What are you talking about? It's a huge deal.
-我的亲儿子当导演了? -是啊
- My own son directing? - Yeah,
孩子学校排演的一出剧
a play at my kid's school.
好歹算个开始啊 我能告诉你一件事吗
Well, we have to start somewhere. Can I tell you something?
你肯定会大获成功 因为你继承了你老爸的基因
You are going to be a natural because it's in your blood, buddy.
-食物来了 -谢谢
- Food. - Oh, thank you.
-邦尼 -怎么了
- Bunny! - What?!
-你记得我儿子威尔吧 -当然了
- You remember my son, Will. - Of course.
他十岁的时候打碎了一扇窗户
He broke a window when he was 10.
到现在都没赔
You still haven't paid for it.
你要搬去佛罗里达?
You moving to Florida?
是啊 谁不想去温暖的地方呢
Yeah, I would love to live somewhere warm.
不
Oh no, no, no.
我和邦尼 我们是一辈子的公♥寓♥人
Bunny and I, we're lifers.
她可能死后都得埋在阿卡尼亚
She's probably gonna be buried in the Arconia.
在炎热的日子里 整栋大楼都会弥漫着你的味道
And on hot days, the whole building will be able to smell you.
好了 我该走了 我要跟查尔斯和梅布一起庆祝
Anyway, I-I-I should be going. I'm celebrating with Charles and Mabel.
因为我们破了蒂姆·科诺的案子
You know, since we solved the Tim Kono case.
再见了
Bye-bye now.
她怎么知道的
How the fuck does she know about that broken window?
因为她是个老巫婆 这就是原因
'Cause she's an actual witch, that's why.
-来了 -谢谢 伊万
- Here we go. - Thank you, Ivan.
这是餐费
That's for the food.
这个是…
And then...
在正常20%小费的基础上 我又加了些
I went over 20%.
邦尼
Oh, Bunny...
这太多了
Th-that's too much this time.
没有别人需要这笔钱
No one else who needs it.
收下吧
Come on, take it.
给那套惦记了很久的DJ设备买♥♥下来吧
Get yourself that DJ equipment you wanted.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢你 -你要答应我
- Thank you. - And make me a promise.
不要让自己只钟爱一件事
Don't let yourself only love one thing.
因为当那件你唯一爱的事
Because if you only love one thing,
消失的时候 嗯…
and then one thing goes away, well...
你就一无所有了
then you're left with nothing.
这感觉很糟糕
And that sucks.
要再加点冰茶吗
A-are you asking for more iced tea?
他终于开窍了
Finally, he hears me.
龙舌兰酒
很好喝
等下
So good. Hold it!
你想现在去我家拿酒杯吗
You wanna go to my place and get those, uh, glasses now?
-好极了 -是啊
- Oh, perfect. Mm-mmm! - Yeah.
不是所有香槟都能被称作香槟
You know, champagne is not really champagne
除非是来自法国香槟地区 这瓶是哪里的产地
unless it's from the region of Champagne. Where is that from?
81号♥街的主食连锁超♥市♥
The Key Foods on 81st Street.
不错的葡萄园
Ah. Lovely vineyard.
嘿 邦尼
Hey, Bunny.
买♥♥了不少吃的
All that looks good.
为业委会会议准备的零食
Oh. Board meeting snacks.
-深呼吸 -别紧张
- Deep breaths. - Take it easy.
没关系 消防员很快就赶到了
It's okay. The firefighters are coming.
(电梯号♥ CF1
载重 4000磅)
我觉得有点热 还有谁觉得热吗
I'm warm. Is anyone else getting warm?
风扇停了
The fans stopped.
有一股微风 我感受到了一股微风
A slight breeze. I feel a slight breeze.
这意味着氧气能流通
That means oxygen is flowing.
拜托 好吧
Come on... Okay...
邦尼 你好厉害
Bunny, you're a badass.
我还以为我是“暴脾气的老婊♥子♥”呢
And I thought I was a cranky old bitch.
是啊 我就知道会后悔说过那句话
Yeah, I knew I'd regret that.
谢天谢地 幸好有你 不然我们可怎么办
Well, thank God. What would we do without you?
你知道我刚刚意识到了什么吗
You know what I just realized?
我讨厌高温
I fucking hate the heat.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
(结束了)
(退休快乐)
我装饰的 你喜欢吗
I did the decorations! Do you like them?
别担心
Don't worry.
你也有一顶帽子
You get a hat, too.
(你完了)
Oh...
是啊 我跟他们说了这有点过了
Yeah. I told them it was too much.
你好
Hello.
你好 霍华德?
Hello, Howard.
快点 说啊
Come on, say it.
我们移♥动♥了鸟笼子 邦尼好像很生气
Bunny seemed upset that we moved the cage,
但干柏林妮小姐需要参加这个派对 对吧
but Mrs. Gambolini needed to be at the party, right?
你一定很孤独吧 霍华德?
You're a very lonely man, aren't you, Howard?
会不会说话
Excuse me.
艾米·舒默在没得到相关许可的情况下
So, Amy Schumer started renovating the penthouse
就开始重新装♥修♥顶层公♥寓♥
without all the necessary permits.
有什么想法?
Thoughts?
我喜欢她 她敢说敢做
Ooh, I love her. She's so dirty.
我听说斯汀的公♥寓♥
I heard it was very Z Gallerie
完全是1992年之前的土味装♥修♥风格 所以…怎么都比那强
circa '92 in Sting's place, so anything's better than that.
我们真的要谈公事吗 这是你任期的最后一天 邦尼
Are we really doing business? It's your last day, Bunny.
我们还需要清理下科诺的公♥寓♥
We also need to sort out the Kono apartment.
还有珍·贝洛斯的那间
And now, Jan Bellows', too.
邦尼 我已经醉了
Bunny. I'm already drunk.
我准备好做会议纪要了 邦尼
I'm ready to take the minutes.
我会在下次会议上解决好这些事
Bunny, I'll handle all this at the next meeting.
可我们现在就能解决好
But we can do it now.
这是你的最后一天
It's your last day...
别再重复这句了
Stop saying that!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我…
I, uh...
我…我改变主意了
I... I've changed my mind.
我不想退休了 抱歉
I'm not stepping down. Sorry.
这下好了 我这些装饰怎么办
Well, great. What about all my decorations?
那么 艾米·舒默的装♥修♥…
So, Amy Schumer's renovation...
邦尼 我们都计划好的
Bunny. We had a plan.
今天是你的最后一天 这是你的决定
Today's your last day. This was your decision.
你说的…
You said...
霍华德 她怎么说的来着
Howard, what did she say?
在11月的会议上 你穿着一件玫红色外套 说道
At November's meeting, you, wearing a fuchsia number, said...
不要引用我在会议纪要里的话
Don't quote me from the minutes.
霍华德
Howard.
“我不可能干一辈子”
"I can't do this forever.
“我们应该选出一位新的业委会主席 我认为妮娜·林
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表