(前情提要)
我的亲儿子当导演了
My own son directing?
爸爸 拜托
Dad, please.
我需要帮助 我现在一头雾水
I-I need some help. I'm drowning over here.
我明白 但这个案子让我忙得抽不开身
I understand. I'm just ridiculously jammed with this case.
你好 梅布 我是第三只手画廊的 爱丽丝·班克斯
Hello, Mabel. This is Alice Banks from Third Arm Gallery.
我们是市区的一个小型艺术家集体
We're a little artist collective downtown.
你有一种摄人心魄的力量
There's just something very compelling about you.
-我想给你看样东西 -很美
- I want to show you something. - It's beautiful.
我很高兴你喜欢 因为这是你
I'm glad you like it, because it's you.
好吧 我们都知道些什么
Alright. What do we know?
邦尼是被刀捅死的
Bunny was killed with a knife.
证据接二连三地出现在我们的公♥寓♥里
Evidence keeps showing up in our apartments,
我们不知道是怎么回事
and we don't know how. I mean,
一开始是那幅画 然后是凶器
first the painting over there, now the murder weapon?
我想我知道别人是怎么进到你公♥寓♥了
I think I know how people are getting into your apartment.
事情有了惊人进展
In a shocking development,
我们发现了凶手的老巢
we've discovered the killer's secret lair.
你昨天的那位朋友也一起吗
Is your friend from yesterday joining you?
别的服务员昨天替我的班 说你跟另一个人一起来的
Another waiter took my shift and said you were with someone.
就我自己 而且那不是我朋友
Not coming. And not my friend.
在正常20%小费的基础上 我又加了些
I went over 20%.
这太多了
That's too much this time.
没有人需要这笔钱
No one else who needs it.
“未知号♥码”
Well, unknown caller,
我需要你帮个忙
I need your help with something.
你好 查尔斯 我很想你
Hello, Charles. I've missed you.
对 宝贝 我们在
Yeah, baby. We're just doing this
为他学校的科学展项目制♥作♥家谱
family tree for a science fair project.
我接手了
Well, I took over.
好的 我会让他粘东西的
Yeah. I'll make him do some of the gluing.
好的 我也爱你 再见
Okay. Yeah. Love you, too. Bye.
这是我爸1970年代的照片
My dad in the 1970s.
在纽约 没有比这更好的时代了
There was no better time to be in New York City.
我之所以知道 是因为他总把这句话挂在嘴边
I know this only because he says it constantly.
你一定很怀念随处可见的色情录像厅
Yeah, I guess if you miss wall-to-wall porno theaters
和着火的垃圾桶 1970年代是你的黄金十年
and trashcan fires, the '70s were your decade.
但对我父亲而言 更是如此
But for my dad, they really were.
我有个主意 谁想玩
I've got an idea. Who wants to play...
“山姆之子”
"Son of Sam"?
(山姆之子)
你瞧 他大部分时间都用来
See, he spent a lot of those days
跟朋友 演员和艺术家们
partying with friends and actors
一起派对狂欢 无忧无虑
and artists, completely carefree,
培养他自认为最厉害的技能
developing what he thinks is his greatest skill...
他知道一个人是否对他隐瞒了秘密
Knowing when someone is hiding a secret from him.
游戏的目标很简单
The object of the game is simple.
如果你拿到了杀手牌 目标是杀人
If you're the killer, kill.
如果你拿到了剩下的牌? 目标是活下来
And if you're anyone else, survive.
你们中大部分人是无辜的金发女郎 但你们其中一人
Most of you are innocent blondes, but one of you
是山姆之子凶手
is the Son of Sam killer...
我要把这个人找出来
And I'm gonna find out who.
不准作弊 泰迪
Now, no cheating, Teddy.
谁 我吗
Who, me?
有时 我很好奇
You know, sometimes I wonder
他是不是认为派对永不结束
if he thought the parties would never end.
天黑请闭眼
Blackout!
因为这么多年过去了 派对依然在继续
Because for years, they didn't.
你们其中一人是山姆之子凶手
One of you... is the Son of Sam killer.
我要找出这个人
And I'm gonna find out who.
是你吗 我亲爱的妻子 罗伯塔
Is it you, my darling wife, Roberta?
我父亲这个人 他很善于观察
See, he's always been an observant guy, my dad.
几乎没有什么能逃过他的眼睛
It's basically impossible to hide something from him.
好吧 稍等我一下
Okay. Hold on.
威廉?
William...
你刚刚是不是偷偷下床了?
Did you just sneak out of bed?
没有
Um... No.
你确定吗 你不会欺骗你老爸的
Are you sure? You wouldn't fib to your old father...
对吧
would you?!
我承认 我下床了
I admit it! I did!
但你怎么什么都知道
How come you always know?
因为所有隐藏了秘密的人都有破绽
Well, because everyone who has a secret has a tell.
你的两只袜子…你的袜子呢
Both your sockies... Where's that sock? Ah, ha!
你的两只袜子都穿在脚上
Both your sockies are on,
但你最讨厌穿袜子睡觉了
but it's well known that you hate sleeping in your sockies.
这就是破绽
That's a tell.
你的门开着 但你平时都关得很严 防止怪兽进来
Your door was ajar, but you like it closed to keep out the monsters.
我太了解你了 威廉
I just know you, Willie.
就像我知道妈妈不是今晚的山姆之子凶手
Same way I know that Mom isn't the Son of Sam tonight
因为她吃了奶酪
'cause she ate some cheese,
她只有在放松的时候才会那么做
and she only does that when she's relaxed.
你好厉害 爸爸
You're amazing, Dad.
你更厉害
Well, you're even more amazing
因为你早早就发现你♥爸♥爸有多厉害
for realizing how amazing I am so early in life.
好了 进入梦乡吧 好孩子
Now, off to Dream Land, little boy.
Shh...
我爱你
I love you.
泰迪
Teddy...
你是凶手
You're the killer.
(山姆之子)
但事实证明
But, it turns out,
你是可以对我父亲隐瞒秘密的
you can hide a secret from my dad.
你需要做的就是 不知道自己在隐瞒什么
All you have to do is not know what you're hiding.
(家谱)
(《大楼里只有谋杀》)
(第二季第5集 破绽)
我很高兴你能来
It's good you're here.
待在这种地方 让一个女孩有很多时间思考
Being in a place like this gives a gal a lot of time to think,
而且我本身就有些神经质
and I tend to get a little neurotic.
我担心我们的关系 查尔斯 我们还好吗
I'm worried about us, Charles. Are we okay?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你是指医学鉴定吗 我倒希望是
You mean, like, legally? I wish.
我想知道是谁杀了邦尼
I wanna know who killed Bunny.
然后我想到了你
And I thought you,
作为一个疯子
as a maniac,
也许会有些见解
might have some insight.
你们这一季举步维艰 是吗
Oh, you guys are really struggling this season, aren't you?
老实说 我还没听你们的播客
Mm, truthfully, I'm behind on your podcast.
我每天只有十分钟上网时间
I only get 10 minutes of internet a day here,
我大都用来看色情片和抖音了
and mostly, I use it to watch pornography and TikToks.
跟我说说这个案子
Tell me about the case.
我们知道邦尼是在梅布的公♥寓♥被人捅死的
We know that Bunny was killed with a knife in Mabel's apartment,
凶手伪装了现场
and the killer composed the scene
将一根毛衣针插入伤口
by placing a knitting needle in the wound
让警♥察♥以为我们牵扯其中
to make the cops think we were involved.
有趣 你们有线索了吗
Yum. Any theories?
我们在调查妮娜·林
We were looking at Nina Lin,
但我们可能搞错了
but we think that may be the wrong track.
妮娜·林? 穿露露柠檬的小妖精?
Nina Lin? The Lululemon Gremlin?
她不是会捅人的类型
She's not the stabbing type.
那谁是? 嗜血的巴松管演奏家?
Who is? A bloodthirsty bassoonist?
在这个案子中不是
Not in this case.
不过我确实捅死了我的第三个受害者
Though, I did stab my third one.
你必须得掌握一定的技巧
You know, you really gotta know what you're doing
因为万一不小心捅掉了他们的阑尾
because, God forbid, you accidentally take out their appendix
搞不好还救了他们一命
and save their life.
这是个错误 我就不该来这儿
This was a mistake coming here.
你怎么能假装不为所动?
How can you pretend you don't love this?
我们一起推理 分♥析♥案情时 彼此间的默契
The way we connect when we theorize and speculate.
就像我们在上一季的案件中不断构建推♥翻♥
It's just like how we used to go back and forth about the last case.
你是说你犯下的那个案子?
You mean the murder you committed?
我不关心细节 重要的是感觉
I don't get hung up on the details. It's the feelings that matter.
我了解真正的你 查尔斯
I know the real you, Charles.
我们最后缠绵的那一晚
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表