关于我女儿的谋杀案和盗窃案 我们都知道些什么
So, what do we know about my daughter's murder and the theft?
你怎么不问问这三个人 他们是最有可能做下这件事的人
Why don't you ask these three? They're the ones that probably did it.
不 我们是被诬陷的
We were framed.
我们是涉案人员 区别是很大的
We're persons of interest. It's very different.
我们要做的是闯进邦尼的公♥寓♥
So what we need to do is break into Bunny's apartment.
找到我们不是凶手的证据
We find a clue that isn't us.
你不想证明自己的清白吗
Don't you want to clear your name, too?
邦尼养了只鸟?
Bunny had a bird?
“干柏林妮小姐”
Mrs. Gambolini.
关你屁事
Stuff it up your ass.
快点找吧 找到的所有纸 都放进这个袋子里
Start scouring! Any paper you find, put in this bag.
我想让在座的各位放心
I would just like to assure all of you,
作为新任业委会主席
as the new Board President,
我不会让邦尼的死亡 对大楼产生任何负面影响
I will not let Bunny's demise adversely affect the building.
现在我是负责人了
I'm in charge now,
一个新的纪♥元♥开始了
and a new era begins.
提起妮娜 我就来气
Don't get me started on Nina.
如果你们觉得邦尼是个贱♥人♥
If you thought Bunny was a bitch,
那等你们尝到这位的厉害就知道了
wait till you get a load of this one.
我仔细看了邦尼的遗嘱
So I took a closer look at Bunny's will.
她有东西留给你
There's something she wanted you to have.
不 绝对不行
No! Absolutely not.
嘿
Hey! Hey!
我知道是谁干的
I know who did it!
完美犯罪?
The perfect crime?
还差那么一点
Oh, so very nearly.
有一件事是凶手没有预料到的
But there's one thing the killer did not anticipate.
一位目击证人勇敢地站了出来
A witness.
同意接受《大楼里只有谋杀》的独家专访
Who has bravely agreed to an Only Murders in the Building exclusive.
那么 告诉我们的听众
So, tell our listeners,
是谁杀害了邦尼·福尔杰?
who killed Bunny Folger?
走开 奥利弗
Fuck off, Oliver.
不 你走开 干柏林妮小姐 你说你知道是谁干的
No, you fuck off, Mrs. Gambolini! You said you know who did it!
-谁干的? -邦尼有个
- Who did it? - It's just perfect
跟她一样讨厌的宠物 真是完美
that Bunny had a pet as obnoxious as she was.
嘿 你说的可能是我同父异母的妹妹
Hey, that's my maybe half-sister you're talking about.
是啊 再给我解释一次
Yeah, explain that to me one more time.
很简单
Well, it's simple.
我父亲可能跟邦尼的母亲睡过
My dad maybe slept with Bunny's mom,
他们可能发生了性关系 却没避孕
a-and that potential sex could have been unprotected,
而这种没做安全措施的性♥爱♥
and that possibly unprotected potential sex
可能导致我有一个同父异母的妹妹
could have resulted in a half-sister
而我一直不知道她的存在 直到为时已晚
I never knew until it was too late.
-你说完了吗?拜托告诉我你说完了 -说完了
- Are you done? Please say yes. - Yes.
-好极了 -没有
- Great. - No.
我亲过邦尼的嘴
I kissed Bunny on the lips.
-你干了什么? -什么?
- You did what? - What?
是的 在一次圣诞派对上 我们在道别
Yeah. It was at a Christmas party, and we were saying goodbye,
我们本来是打算亲吻脸颊的
and we were just gonna kiss each other on the cheek, but we missed,
结果阴差阳错就亲上嘴了
and we were on the lips,
因为喝了几杯蛋酒的缘故
and we'd had a few eggnogs,
我们有点没把持住 然后就保持着那个姿势
so we kinda got into it, and then we just stayed there
亲了一会 这没有多糟糕 对吧
and sloshed around a little bit, and that's not so bad, right?
你能处理这事吗
Can you deal with this, please?
当然
Yeah, sure.
好了 我们有两个选项
Alright. We have two options here.
我抽你一个大嘴巴子 然后对你说 “振作起来”
I slap you across the face and say, "Snap out of it!"
或者我们直接跳到下一环节 你就说
Or we just skip to the part where you say,
“谢谢 孩子 话不中听 但我挺需要的”
"Thanks, kid. That was tough to hear, but I needed it."
不要抽嘴巴子
Uh, not the slapping one.
好的
Cool.
-谁干的 -谁干的
- Who did it?! - Who did it?
天啊 你是我导演生涯中 遇到的最叫人抓狂的动物
God, you are the most difficult animal I have ever directed.
我参与制♥作♥的电影《象人》里面有一头真的大象
And I did a production of The Elephant Man with a real elephant.
奥利弗 你有试过以邦尼的口吻 跟它说话吗
Oliver, have you tried talking to her as if you were Bunny?
我为什么要…
W-why would I ever...
干柏林妮小姐 是我 邦尼
Mrs. Gambolini. It's me, Bunny.
我他妈到底出了什么事
What the fuck happened to me, huh?
你学得一点都不像 模仿邦尼的关键在于
That was a terrible Bunny. The key to a good Bunny
提高音调 但又不是真的提高
is raising your voice without raising your voice.
干柏林妮小姐 我他妈为什么死了
Mrs. Gambolini, why the fuck am I dead?
不行 太差劲
No, no, that's dreadful.
你忽略了她的似笑非笑
You're missing the smile that doesn't reach the dead eyes.
我不会耽误你们太久
This won't take long
除非你们不配合
unless you make it take long.
我不会耽误你们太久
This won't take long
除非你们不配合
unless you make it take long.
-但我们在模仿邦尼 -天啊
- Yeah, but we're doing Bunny. - Oh, geez.
听好了
Listen to this.
如果你是谋杀犯 不要再杀人了
If you're a murderer, stop murdering!
-对 我… -喂
- Yeah, well... - Hey!
我们得有些实质性进展了
We need to start making progress here.
好吧 我们都知道些什么
Alright. What do we know?
害死邦尼的凶器是一根毛线针
Bunny was killed with a knitting needle
和一把仍未寻获的刀
and a still-missing knife.
她的最终遗言是“14”和“萨维奇”
Her last words were "14" and "savage."
她收到了恐吓信 威胁她放弃那幅价值连城的画作
She got notes threatening her to give up her pricey painting
画的是你父亲的卵蛋 等等
of your dad's jiminy sack or else.
对 原版的…我父亲的什么?
Yeah, and where is the original... My dad's what?
他的卵蛋 我刚发明了个新词吗
His jiminy sack? Did I just make that up?
嘿 看看这个 收据
Hey, look at this. Receipts.
日期是3月12号♥的
From March 12th.
邦尼死亡的那天
The day that Bunny died.
我们那天见过邦尼
We saw Bunny that day.
好吧 这很好
Uh... Okay. Tha-that's very good. Okay.
你生命的最后一天会是什么样
What would your last day on Earth be like?
这是个好问题
It's a good question.
跟其他日子并无不同吗
Will it be like any other,
或是你冥冥之中感知到了大限将至?
or will it point to it being your time?
(邦尼)
随着我们重现邦尼生命的最后一日
As we recreate Bunny's,
我们希望这能引领我们找到线索
we hope it will take us to clues,
嫌疑人
suspects,
拜托 亲爱的上帝
and please, dear God,
不要去地铁
not the subway.
醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 邦尼
Wake up! Bunny!
-醒… -闭嘴
- Wake up! - Mm, shut up,
不然我就过去把你按到静音
or I'll come over there and hit your snooze button.
真不敢相信这是我的最后一天
I can't believe this is my last day.
作为业委会主席
As Board President.
(第二季第3集
邦尼·福尔杰的最后一天)
那个混♥蛋♥取消了我们学校里
That asshole's getting rid of all the gifted
所有有才华有创意的节目 他希望我们的孩子们都是蠢货
and talented programs in our schools. He wants our kids stupid.
另外 他在布鲁克林公园坡的
Also, he works out at the YMCA.
基♥督♥教青年会健身
In Park Slope, Brooklyn.
我只是不明白这城市到底怎么了
I just don't understand what's going on in the city anymore.
(佛罗里达州博卡拉顿
退休养老胜地)
每个街角都有星巴克
There's a Starbucks on every corner.
想吃个像样的贝果 都找不到地方买♥♥
You can't even get a decent bagel anywhere.
桥的名字也总变
All the bridges keep changing names.
这不是我长大的那个纽约市了 这一点是肯定的
It is not the same New York City I grew up in, that's for sure.
啧啧
Ah, that.
(巴松管演奏家贝洛斯被捕
阿卡尼亚谋杀犯被起诉)
(尼克斯队 笨手笨脚
多兰再次失利)
同一个马戏团 不同的小丑
Same circus, different clowns.
开除多兰
Fire Dolan.
同意
You said it.
“担任业委会主席29年”
"Twenty-nine years as Board President.
“我是从我母亲那里接手了这个职位”
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表