Just tell him whatever it is.
真是跌宕起伏的一天
Well, that was a day.
我看到一个失聪的儿子 无声地摧毁了他的父亲
I saw a deaf son silently destroy his father.
我看到查尔斯发表了一番 人生频道电影式的育儿演讲
I watched Charles give a Lifetime TV movie speech about parenting,
让我很受触动
which actually moved me.
有一群变♥态♥在偷♥窥♥我们
We got a bunch of pervs watching us.
我得把我的公♥寓♥封起来
I need to board up my apartment.
还有呢
What else?
对哦 天花板上的凶器
Oh, right. The murder weapon in the ceiling.
这提醒我了
Well, that's my cue.
我知道现在该去哪
And I know exactly where I need to be right now.
-你要丢掉吗 -别担心
- You gonna get rid of that? - Don't you worry.
我不担心才怪 小露 再见了
I'm so fucking worried. Luce, it's been real.
-回见 -是啊 再见
- Later! - Yeah. So real.
别见外 哥们
And don't be a stranger, dog.
别再说这个词了
Don't ever say that again.
嘿 我能问问珍的事吗
Hey, could I ask you about Jan?
天啊 在这儿等着我呢
Oh, boy. Here we go.
不是
No, no. Uh...
我只是想说
No, I just wanted to say that, uh,
我听你的播客时
when I was listening to your podcast,
我也觉得她是个合适的对象
she seemed like a good match to me, too.
所以你不必感到丢脸
So you shouldn't, you know, feel embarrassed about that.
每次想到我们离开后
You know, it always bummed me out,
你独自一人 都让我很难过 所以
thinking about you being alone after we left. And, uh...
我想说的是…
so, I'm... What I'm trying to say is that I just...
我希望有一天你能找到那个对的人
I hope that you find somebody someday.
我明白为什么珍看上去很匹配 在事情变得离谱之前
And I get why Jan seemed right before everything got all crazy.
至少我这次有进步
Well, at least I managed to top how
比跟你♥妈♥的♥结局要好得多
things ended between your mom and me.
是啊 我跟我妈吵架了 不是第一次了
Yeah. Mom and I were fighting. Again.
所以我才翘了她的婚礼
That's why I bailed on the wedding.
她知道我不喜欢那个男人
She knows that I don't like him.
我并不是说…
I mean, it-it's not...
我并不是说他是坏人 他只是不够…
it's not that he's a bad guy. He's just not...
我相信他不会让你参与调查谋杀案
I'm sure he won't have you running around a murder investigation.
你不在
You know, it wasn't easy.
跟她一起生活
With her.
并不容易
Without you.
终于收到了你的短♥信♥
You know, it was really, really nice
我真的很开心 但八年…
to finally get a text from you, but eight years is, like...
真的很漫长
That's, like, a really long time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道我可以给你发信息
I-I didn't know I was allowed.
你妈说了不准我们联♥系♥
Your mom said no contact.
你可以发
Well, you're allowed.
好的
Okay.
所以你知道…
So, you know, this, um...
这就是为什么我有过的五个父亲之中
this is why, out of the five dads that I have had,
你是…
you are...
你是目前我最喜欢的一个
you are by far my favorite.
我收下这句夸奖
I'll take that.
Pitta putta, pitta putta.
孩子们 大家专注一点 好吗
Kids! Let's get our head in the game, alright?
黄色胶带代表黄砖路
The yellow tape equals
你们要在上面走
the Yellow Brick Road. Follow it.
根本没人听我的
Nobody's even listening to me.
这不是泽西州北部最优秀的导演吗
Well, if it isn't the greatest director in North Jersey.
嘿 多萝西
Hey, Dorothy.
威尔 你让一个瘦小孩演狮子?
Will, you put a skinny kid in the lion suit?
你有没有听我说话?
Do you listen at all?
-拜托帮帮我吧 -孩子们
- Just please help. - Hey, kids!
我有一袋彩虹糖
I have a bag of Skittles for anyone
站在黄砖路上的孩子都有份
who stands on the Yellow Brick Road.
当初摄制组就是这么对付朱迪·嘉兰的
This is what they used to do with Judy Garland,
只不过他们用的是一袋安♥非♥他♥命♥
except it was a bag of amphetamines.
Hmm.
谢谢你从未放弃过我 威利
Thank you for never giving up on me, Willy.
Ooh.
可恶 我们得需要更多彩虹糖了
Oh shit. We're gonna need more Skittles.
拿去吧
There you go.
直达康涅狄格州 不要绕路
Straight to Connecticut. No detours!
Um...
代我跟你妈妈问好
Say hello to your mom for me.
嘿
Hey, um...
婚礼那晚 就是你被捕的那晚
You know the night of the wedding, was the same night you got arrested.
我没去教堂 而是试着来这里找你
And instead of going to the church, I-I tried coming here to see you.
去我家吧
In my place,
我冰箱里有一瓶上好的红酒
I got a nice bottle of wine in the fridge.
不行 敬酒需要香槟
No, we need champagne for a toast.
你有芝士
I mean, look, you get the cheeses,
奥利弗包圆了所有蘸酱
Oliver's just gonna hoard all the dips
所以 我想我可以做点别的 但是…
so I guess I could do something else, but...
(露西
嗨 我在市里 见个面吧)
(抱歉 露西 我也很想见到你
但今晚不行 很快 好吗)
好了
Okay.
-可以去我家吗 -我家有家具
- Should we do it at my place? - Well, I have furniture.
我很高兴你没来
Well, I'm glad you didn't.
我可不希望你那天晚上出现在这里
I wouldn't have wanted you anywhere near here that night.
没错
So, yeah.
多年后重回故地确实会有些奇怪
Returning someplace after a long time can be weird.
熟悉的地方显得更小 更空旷
Things seem smaller, emptier.
我想你最后怎么回来的
And I guess how you ended up coming back
以及背后的原因
and why has a lot to do
决定了这种奇怪的感受有多强烈
with how weird things get.
放开我 你要干什么 救命
Oh!
我来这儿是因为我担心你
You know, I really came here because I'm worried about you.
-你不需要担心我 -不
- You don't have to worry about me. - No, I do.
我需要 这楼里有事情发生 查尔斯
I do. There is some real shit going on in this building, Charles,
你必须强硬起来
and you need to get tougher.
你要赶在他们找到你之前 找到他们
You need to find them before they find you.
这是我最近第二次把人送上车
This is the second time recently I put someone in a car,
感觉对方知道的比我多
feeling like they know more than I do.
我不知道你在说什么
I-I don't really know what that means, but...
但也许你该对这种感觉采取行动了
maybe you should do something about that feeling.
不要绕路
No detours!
(最近通话-未接来电
未知号♥码)
“未知号♥码”
Well, unknown caller.
我需要你帮个忙
I need your help with something.
你好 查尔斯 我很想你
Hello, Charles. I've missed you.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表