艾米 这些是我的朋友
Amy! Uh, these are my friends...
查尔斯-海登·萨维奇
Charles-Haden Savage.
Oh...
我房♥间的天花板上贴了你的海报
I had a poster of you on my ceiling.
赤♥裸♥上身 披着熊皮毯的那张
The shirtless one on the bearskin rug? Oh...
我就是因为你才迷恋上胸毛的
I wanted chest hair because of you.
她也有
And she got it, too.
小时候 我会练习我的
As a little girl, I would practice my signature
“艾米·舒默·萨维奇”签名 简称ASS
"Amy Schumer Savage." A-S-S.
和屁♥股♥同音
Ass...
我应该说谢谢吗
Oh. Thank you?
我是梅布
I'm Mabel.
-好的 -这位是…
- Okay. - A-and this is...
你拿了我的画
You have my painting.
我的天 瞧瞧 就是这个
Oh my God, look at this. Oh, this is it!
就是这个 天啊
This is it! Oh my...
我离开你太久了
No, I've been away from you too long.
这件事太奇怪了
This is all super weird for me.
你能把查尔斯的号♥码给我吗
You wanna just give me Charles' number...
拜托了 你冷静点
Okay, you need to calm down.
-这是赝品 -什么?
- This isn't it. - What?
不对 真品背后的帆布有一处破损
No. The canvas was torn in the back,
而那个画家当时很穷 所以就用胶水重新粘好…
and the artist was broke, so she glued over it, and then...
这幅是完好无损的 这是…
This isn't torn. This is...
这是复刻品
This is a reproduction.
-一切都是个错误 -好吧
- This is all a mistake. - Okay,
我对这些都不介意
I don't care about any of this.
我只是想要查尔斯的裸体画作
I just wanted this naked painting of Charles...
-这不是我 -那我就不想要了
- This isn't me. - Then I don't want it!
立刻把这幅画从我的斯汀公♥寓♥里拿走
Get it out of my Sting's apartment!
-我来吧 -天啊
- Well, I'll take it then. - God,
只是某个路人的蛋蛋挂在我墙上?
some rando's balls on my wall. Ugh.
-嘿 怎么样? -什么
- Hey, um, so? - Uh, yes? Uh-huh?
我演得还挺真吧
Was I believable?
-你演的是? -珍
- As? - Jan.
谢天谢地 你刚才是在表演
Oh, thank God! You were in character.
-原来你没疯? -没有 清醒着呢
- So you're not insane. - No. Not at all.
我该走了
Well, I-I should be going.
珍
Jan...
好吧 今天发生的事中有没有一个
Okay. So, is there a single thing from today
是可以用在 能帮我们免于牢狱之灾的播客里?
that we can use in the podcast that won't put us in prison?
我们知道真品肯定在邦尼手里
Well, we know that Bunny definitely had the original,
但她为什么要复♥制♥个赝品
but why would she have a replica made?
或者是凶手做的赝品
Or did the killer have it made...
来嫁祸我们?
to frame us?
应该是查尔斯
Probably Charles.
我仔细看了邦尼的遗嘱
So, I took a closer look at Bunny's will.
她有东西留给你
There's something she wanted you to have.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
嘣
Boo!
我想你也不愿意违背一个大家认为你杀了的人的
I don't think you want to disrespect the wishes of the person
遗愿吧
people think you murdered.
对吗
Right?
她原本能活80岁的
Her life expectancy is 80 years.
好吧
Okay...
即便是死了
Even in death,
邦尼也有办法把这只鸟塞给你
Bunny figures out a way to give you the bird.
这句台词不错
Oh, that's a good line.
真希望我有录下来
I wish I was recording.
我录了
I was!
天啊 我变得越来越像你了
Oh, God. Please don't tell me I'm turning into you.
我要亲亲
Give me kissy.
见鬼
Goddammit!
爸爸
Dad? Dad!
-没事 儿子 -出什么事了
- It's okay, buddy! - What's happening?
-拜托 那是我儿子 -爸爸
- Come on, that's my son! - Dad!
等等
Wait!
爸爸
Wait, Dad... Dad!
爸爸 不要
Dad. Dad. No.
爸爸
No, Dad...
福尔杰夫人 在你离开之前…
Mrs. Folger! Before you go...
天啊 现在不行
Oh God, not now.
-我这个时间段不太舒服 -我 我只是…
- I'm not good at this hour. - I-I just...
我想画里的那个男人是我父亲
I think my father is in that painting.
当然是他
Well, of course, he is.
你早知道?
You knew?
我又不瞎
Well, I-I'm not blind. Well...
我是瞎 但没那么瞎
I am blind, but I'm not that blind.
我跟你♥爸♥有婚外情 持续了很多年
I was having an affair with your father for years.
我以为他的出轨对象是罗斯·库伯
I thought Rose Cooper was.
-她也有份 -你是说
- She was, too. - You're telling me
我父亲在街道两侧各有一个情妇?
my father was... working both sides of the street?
我有哪里说得不够明白?我说了
So what is so hard to follow here?
这个时间段我不太舒服
I don't... I don't do well at this hour. I just...
难怪我父亲总带我来这儿
No wonder my father brought me here all the time.
他后来怎么样了
What happened to him?
我父亲?没有好事
My dad? Uh... Nothing good.
酗酒 坐牢
Drinking, uh, jail.
我很小的时候他就死了
And he died while I was young.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry. I'm... I'm sorry.
福尔杰夫人 你那幅画怎么办
Mrs. Folger, what about your painting?
我有预感你会来替我找回来的
I have a feeling that you'll be looking for me.
再次回到一个有太多过往历史的地方 感觉很奇怪
It's strange returning to a place where you have so much history.
曾经充满了快乐的地方 如今飘荡着鬼魂
What once was a place of joy is now haunted.
又或者 这里从来都是鬼影重重 你只是看不到那些鬼魂
Or maybe it was always haunted. You just can't see the ghosts
直到你自己变成其中之一
until you're close to being one yourself.
你来了 你没事吧
There you are. Are you okay?
我只是在街上 被莉奥诺拉·福尔杰的话震惊了
I-I was just on the street, having my mind blown by Leonora Folger.
我需要问吗
Do I want to ask?
原来我父亲跟罗斯·库伯
Apparently, my father was having an affair
和福尔杰夫人都有过婚外情
with Rose Cooper and Mrs. Folger. Which...
等等 难道说…
Wait, does that mean...
邦尼有可能是我妹妹吗
could Bunny be my sister?
什么
What?
干柏林妮小姐怎么在这儿
What's Mrs. Gambolini doing here?
-是不是很好玩 -吃屎吧
- Isn't this fun? - Eat shit.
也许我可以把它捐给孤儿院
Maybe I can donate her to, like, an orphanage.
我不确定它应该跟孩子们待在一起
I'm not so sure she should be around children.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我知道是谁干的
I know who did it.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表