(前情提要)
正在收听的是《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》
You're listening to All is Not OK in Oklahoma
我是主播辛达·坎宁
from Cinda Canning.
我没指望会发现任何
I wasn't expecting to find anything related
与他侄女贝基的失踪案相关的线索
to the disappearance of Becky.
波的嘴里到底叼着什么
What the fuck is in Bo's mouth?
贝基的内♥裤♥
Becky's panties!
我是莉奥诺拉·福尔杰 邦尼的母亲
I'm Leonora Folger, the mother of Bunny.
我那幅画在哪
Where the fuck is my painting?
你说你是从画家手里买♥♥下的那幅画?
You bought the painting from the artist, Rose Cooper?
她失踪了
She went missing.
-爸爸? 爸爸! -没事 儿子
- Dad? Dad! - It's okay, buddy!
等等 我跟你♥爸♥有婚外情 持续了很多年
I was having an affair with your father for years.
我以为他的出轨对象是罗斯·库伯
I thought Rose Cooper was.
她也有份
She was, too.
我们在跟凶手发信息
We're texting with the killer!
我们告诉他们我们会把火柴盒
We tell him we'll put the matchbook in a trashcan
放在晨曦公园外的垃圾桶里 然后
outside Morningside Park, and then...
-反转来了 -亮粉男
- twist! - Glitter.
我们抓到他 洗清嫌疑的唯一机会 刚才跑掉了
There goes our best chance at clearing our names.
亮粉男是谁
Who is Glitter Guy?
该死的 他拿走了火柴盒
Damn it! He has the matchbook!
今天有什么能阻止我把你关起来 嗯?
What's stopping me from locking you up today, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
去年纽约警局的预算
Last year, the NYPD had a budget
是55亿美元
of $5.5 billion.
我们说的可是十亿级别的钱
That's a billion with a "B."
我的薪水是税前85819美元
My salary was 85,819 before taxes,
我要付赡养费 还有这个我也住的破房♥子的按揭贷款
alimony, and the mortgage on this fuckin' dump where I also live.
如果你用85819除以55亿 会得到…
If you divide 85,819 by 5.5 billion, you get...
我不知道是多少 但那相当于是大海里的一滴水
I have no fuckin' idea, but it's a drop in the bucket.
试试靠这点钱在纽约生活 根本不可能
Try living on that in New York City. It's impossible.
(证物室)
所以你得干点副业
So you take other jobs.
在科尼岛当保安
You work security at Coney Island,
或帮助那些无法处理多起谋杀和失踪案的
or you help out departments in small towns that might not be equipped to handle things
小镇警♥察♥局
like multiple homicides or missing persons,
类似这种事
shit like that.
(证据 毛发样本)
拿钱干活
You get in, you get out, you get paid.
干脆利落
You go through the motions.
但偶尔你会遇到一个人
But every once in a while, you meet someone
一切都随之改变了
and everything changes.
你在酒吧看到个妹子
You see a gal in a bar,
或是帅哥 如果你好这口的话
or a guy, if that's your thing,
然后像加里·格兰特一样拿腔拿调地说
and you toss out some Cary Grant BS like,
“什么风把你吹来这样一个市井小店”
"What brings someone like you to a joint like this?"
她 或者他 如果你好这口的话
And she, or he, if that's your thing,
会对你微微一笑
they smile at you,
你的整个心都被搅得七上八下
and your whole goddamn universe turns upside down.
然后事情就一发不可收拾了
And that's when shit gets really crazy.
(克雷普斯)
(与邦尼的关系?)
克雷普斯就是亮粉男
Kreps is Glitter Guy.
这是“亮粉”的手语
Oh. It's ASL for "glitter."
挺有意思的
That's kind of fun.
-是啊 -但克雷普斯为什么要杀邦尼呢
- I know. - But why would Kreps kill Bunny?
他想得到她的画吗
I mean, did he want her painting?
我不觉得 他不像是那种
I don't know. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy
会为了一幅画杀人的类型
who would kill for a piece of art.
人为财死 鸟为食亡
Money is a very strong motive.
确实 但他既然拿到了画
True, if he even got the painting,
为什么还要陷害我们呢
but why would he frame us?
这就是设计了整个计划的背后主脑? 我不这么认为
And this is the brilliant mind behind the whole set-up? I don't think so.
是啊 有什么地方不对劲
Yeah, something is not right.
但那就代表有人在操纵一个警♥察♥?
But, if so, someone's puppet-mastering a cop?
怎么做到的?
I mean, how?
我想我知道是谁干的了
I think I know who did this.
(犯罪主脑)
这名字很适合做电视剧的标题
That is a great name for a TV show.
提醒我《犯罪主脑》 很适合做电视剧的标题
Remind me that "Criminal Mastermind" is a great name for a TV show.
克雷普斯的背包有发现吗
What about Kreps' backpack?
这个商标是什么
And what is this logo?
我好像在哪见过 鸡长得太奇怪了
I feel like I've seen it somewhere. Chickens are so weird-looking.
就是说啊 第一个
I know. I mean, who was the first
看着鸡说
person who looked at a chicken and said,
“它肯定很美味”的人是谁
"Yum! I'll bet that's delicious."
发生了这么多事 我不知道我有没有足够的能力
After everything that's happened, I don't know if I have what it takes
去跟警♥察♥对抗
to go up against a cop.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我们的友谊已经达到
"Have we reached that point in our friendship
可以穿着睡衣进出彼此公♥寓♥的程度了吗
when we can just show up at each other's apartments in our nightclothes?"
-没达到 -睡衣?
- No, we haven't. - "Nightclothes"?
但我必须把这个好消息告诉你们
But I just had to tell you both the good news.
根据DNA检测报告
According to the DNA results,
我的确是威尔的生父
I am, in fact, Will's biological father.
-嘿 恭喜你 -太好了
- Hey! Congratulations! - Oh, that's great!
谢谢 我没有多么意外
Thank you. Well, no big surprise.
就连瞎子都看得出来我们有血缘关系
I mean, a blind man could see we're related.
所以那意味着你是希腊人?
So does that mean you're Greek?
希腊尔兰人
Greek-ish.
什么是“希腊尔兰人”
What's Greek-ish?
你们知道我一直都认为自己是爱尔兰人吧
Well, you know how I thought I was Ir-ish?
“希腊尔兰人”
Greek-ish.
没什么区别 欧洲国家
There's no real difference. All the European countries
基本都一样的
are essentially the same.
但为了庆祝…
But now, to celebrate...
你把干柏林妮小姐带来了?
You brought Mrs. Gambolini?
这个可爱的生物吵得我一宿没睡
Well, this delightful creature kept me up all night
一直咒我去死
telling me to go fuck myself,
所以我才像狂欢节过后的尼克·诺特
which is why I look like Nick Nolte after Mardi Gras.
所以我要把它作为礼物送给你
So, I am gifting her to you.
不行 邦尼把它送给了你 收下吧
No, no, no! Bunny gave her to you!
-你留着吧 -查尔斯 如果你不收下这只鸟
- You keep it. - Charles, if you do not take this bird,
那我明天就要把它做成肉酱馅饼
it will literally be tomorrow's paté.
奥利弗 我家里不能有任何
Oliver, I do not have anything in the apartment
在光天化日之下上厕所的东西
that goes to the bathroom out in the open!
这是我定的规矩
It's a rule I have!
真是丢人
This is humiliating.
这是什么
What is this?
不会吧
No fucking way.
这是真迹
That's the original.
-你确定吗 -我非常确定
- Are you sure? - I'm pretty sure.
画里的那个女人就是罗斯·库伯
And the woman in the painting is the artist Rose Cooper?
没错
That's right.
但邦尼为什么要制♥作♥一个赝品
But why would Bunny make a fake?
这样就能把便宜的假货挂起来…
So she could hang the inexpensive fake painting...
并把真迹藏在眼皮底下
Oh, and hide the real one under her...
我知道是谁干的
I know who did it...
闭嘴
Shut up!
(《大楼里只有谋杀》)
(第二季第9集
陪练)
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
嗨 我带了礼物来
Hi. Um, I come bearing gifts.
送你的
Well, a gift.
而且 我需要上厕所
Also, I really need to have a wee.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想怎样 爱丽丝
What do you want, Alice?
来窃取更多我的故事?
To take more of my story?
把我的痛苦变成你那些三流作品?
To make my trauma into more of your shitty art?
好伤人
Ouch.
我活该 我什么都不想要 我只是想把这个给你
I deserve that. I don't want anything. I just wanted to give you that.
拼图?
A puzzle?
表达我求和的诚意
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表