前情提要
我们都知道些什么 害死邦尼的凶器
What do we know? Bunny was killed
是一根毛线针和一把刀
with a knitting needle and a knife.
那晚到底发生了什么
What did happen that night?
一切都很模糊
It's all a blur.
记忆可能包含客观现实和主观感受
Memory can contain both objective reality and subjective perception.
所有人都想知道我的过去
Everyone's just so obsessed with my past.
我四岁时 我爸给我买♥♥了一副拼图
My dad got me a jigsaw puzzle when I was 4.
有一千块
It was 1,000 pieces.
我的DNA结果出来了
My DNA came back.
显然 一半是妈妈的基因
Half was clearly Mom,
但另一半是希腊血统?
but the other half was Greek.
这些年来只有我会为你考虑
I'm the only one who's been looking out for your interest!
我已经没有自己的生活了
I have no life anymore!
威廉姆斯警探在哪
Where is Detective Williams?
她在丹佛 休产假
She's on maternity leave in Denver.
我们在跟凶手发信息
We're texting with the killer!
我们告诉他们我们会把火柴盒
We tell him we'll put the matchbook inside
放在“停下购物商场”的包装袋里
a Stop and Shop bag in a trash can
然后放在晨曦公园外的一个垃圾桶
outside Morningside Park.
亮粉
Glitter!
-亮粉是弄不掉的 -该死
- There's no getting rid of glitter. - Fuck!
洗清嫌疑的唯一机会刚才跑掉了
There goes our best chance at clearing our names.
血腥梅布出现在地铁上
Yo! Bloody Mabel sighting number two!
她捅了一个男人
She just stabbed some dude!
我爸爸很喜欢拼图
My dad loved puzzles.
尤其是那种有很多块
Especially the ones with lots of pieces
需要耗费整个周末的拼图
that could swallow up an entire weekend.
他搬出去后
After he'd moved out,
我们形成了一个习惯
the two of us got into this routine.
(500拼图)
每个周日 我们都会穿着睡衣
Every Sunday, we'd sit around in our pajamas
一起拼拼图
and do a puzzle together.
你觉得这次我们会花多久拼好
How long do you think it'll take us this time?
一千年
A thousand years.
你妈3点来接你
Well, your mom comes to get you at 3:00,
我们最好得快点
so we're gonna have to do better than that.
我开玩笑的 这个很简单
I'm kidding. This one's easy.
是吗
Oh, yeah? Well, what if
那我们不用盒子呢
we do it without the box?
没有图片作参考
No pictures to help us.
那也简单
Still easy.
如果我们把拼图翻过去呢 只用形状拼
What if we do it upside down then? Just the shapes.
你觉得你能行吗
You think you can do it?
果然是你
Of course, it's you!
别过来 走开 混♥蛋♥
No! Stay back, asshole!
(我是想帮你)
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you saying?
她捅了…她把那人捅了
She stabbed him! She fucking stabbed him!
那是我吗
Is that me?
我捅了人?
Did I stab someone...
又一次?
Again?
(《大楼里只有谋杀》)
(第二季第7集
翻转拼图)
(零号♥劲爽能量饮料)
好吧 我查了下泡菜餐馆 地铁站
Okay. Okay. So, I-I checked out the Pickle Diner, the subway stop,
苏荷区永远21店里 确认她不在 哪都找不到她
the SoHo Forever 21 just to be sure. She's nowhere.
我给所有医院打了电♥话♥ 只有一个叫梅布的
I called all the hospitals. The only Mabel I found
99岁 刚刚去世
was 99 and had just died.
我很担心她 奥利弗
I'm worried about her, Oliver.
她不接我的电♥话♥ 也不回短♥信♥
She hasn't answered any of my calls or my text communications.
我也是 这就格外令人担心了
Nor mine. Which is extra concerning
因为我们平时总发信息
'cause we're always texting.
那么多表情包 查尔斯 你真该看看那些表情包
The memes, Charles. You should see the memes.
梅布
Mabel.
好极了 这下又多了个婴儿
Oh great. Now we have a baby to deal with.
这不是婴儿
Oh, it's not a baby.
是我的培训生
It's my trainee.
小基斯警探 知道吗
Junior Detective Keith. You know what?
你们应该能相处得不错
Actually, y'all will get along,
因为你们都是每隔十分钟就尿裤子
considering all you do is piss your pants every 10 minutes.
我得跟你们谈谈 我有一些问题要问
I need to talk to you. I got questions.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
配饰不错
Nice accessory.
你偷死人的珠宝
You steal jewelry from dead people,
州法♥院♥给了你一个脚铐
and the state gives you an anklet.
挺有诗意的
Kind of poetic.
我真的捅了人吗
Did I really stab someone?
你应该去当创伤咨♥询♥师 提奥 真的
You should be a trauma counselor, Theo. Really.
(你不记得了吗)
我看不懂手语
I don't know ASL.
(你不记得发生了什么?)
不记得
No. Nothing.
一点印象都没有
It's just gone.
(提奥·迪马斯
我通过读唇语只能理解你说的三分之一的内容)
我说的话 你只能听懂三分之一?
You can only get a third of what I'm saying?
电影里的人好像能听懂更多
It always seems like people can lip read more in movies.
(是啊 那是因为聋哑人编剧很少)
好吧 我得走了
Okay, I have to go.
你知道我的包在哪吗
Do you know where my bag is?
我的包
My bag.
里面有个火柴盒
It had a matchbook
上面有带血的指纹?
with a bloody fingerprint on it.
糟了 提奥 那是我们最重要的一条线索
No, no! Theo, th-that was our biggest clue!
(我好像见过)
我不知道你在说什么 包肯定在这儿
I don't... I don't know what you're saying! It has to be here!
(我可以帮忙)
提奥 我还是看不懂手语 我为什么会在这儿
Theo, I still don't know ASL! Why am I even here?
(我们昨天坐同一辆车)
(我看到有个男人袭击你)
(他抢走了你的包)
她捅了…她把那人捅了
She stabbed him! She fucking stabbed him!
(你下车后 魂不守舍)
(于是我像个变♥态♥一样
把你带回了我的住处)
他抢了我的包? 为什么…
He took my bag? Why...
是亮粉男吗
Was it Glitter Guy?
车上的那个人
The person on the train.
亮粉男 他身上有亮粉吗
Glitter Guy. Did he have glitter on him?
(有)
(亮粉)
那是手语的“亮粉”吗
Is that ASL for "glitter"?
挺有意思的
That was kind of fun.
Uh...
(科尼岛 保安)
这是他的工牌?
Is this his?
我要马上去科尼岛
I need to get to Coney Island now.
不是为了捅他 不过我不能保证
Not to stab him again. Although, I'm leaving my options open.
他拿了火柴盒 如果他在那工作的话
He has the matchbook, and if he works there,
公♥司♥肯定有他的记录和照片
they have to have some kind of record or photos.
(我送你去)
不行 我不能让你帮我
No, no, no. I'm not letting you help me.
你杀了佐伊
You killed Zoe,
你让奥斯卡坐了十年牢
and you let Oscar sit in jail for 10 years.
(我不是那种人)
(求你了)
(让我载你去吧)
那么 梅布那晚
So, what really happened
去取香槟时 到底发生了什么
when Mabel went to get some more champagne that night?
你不是应该在丹佛吗
Aren't you supposed to be in Denver?
你知道她暴♥力♥的过去吗
Were you aware of her violent past?
因为我们听说你在丹佛休产假
Because we heard you were in Denver on maternity leave.
该死的 你们能专心点吗
Goddammit, would y'all focus?
对
Yes.
我是出远门了 昨天晚上的事
I was on a trip, as of last night,
但我提早回来了 因为
and I cut the shit short because there's
有一些事困扰着我 让我夜不能寐
something that's been bothering me. It's been keeping me up at night.
-让我猜猜 是因为你的孩子吗 -不是
- Let me guess, it was your baby? - No!
是你们这些笨蛋
It was you, dipshits!
我一直在想着这个案子
I can't stop thinking about this damn case,
你们显然知道些什么 但没说
and how you clearly know things that you're not sharing.
Hm?
好吧
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表