that ties this Australian girl to Bunny's murder.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我是英国人 你个蠢货
I'm English, you twat.
Achoo!
-上帝保佑 -谢谢
- Bless you. - Thank you.
为什么梅布能有自己的播客
Why does Mabel get a podcast?
因为她漂亮?
Because she's pretty?
因为她很勇敢 跟传言中的凶手约会?
Because she boldly dated the supposed killer?
我为你做了一切
I do everything for you.
我给你买♥♥午饭 我回复你所有的信件
I get your lunch, and I respond to all your mail,
给你取干洗的衣服 再从洗衣店拿回来
and I pick up your dry cleaning, and I drop off your dry cleaning,
在你家和洗衣店之间来回折腾
and I pick up your dry cleaning, and I drop off your dry cleaning, and...
你为什么就不能穿可以水洗的衣服呢
Why don't you just wear something that you can wash?!
而且我跟你提过罗斯·库伯画作的点子
And I told you about the Rose Cooper art,
但你讲了个放屁的笑话
and you made a flying fart joke.
我跟你说过…
I told you all...
好吧 波比
- Achoo! - Okay, Poppy,
你知道我的规矩 当着我的面打喷嚏
you know my rule. Two sneezes in my presence means
你要自我隔离一周
you need to self-quarantine for a week.
波比
Poppy?
你为什么告诉辛达罗斯·库伯的事
Why'd you tell Cinda about Rose Cooper?
我认为那是个做播客的好题材
It was an idea for a podcast.
辛达不感兴趣
Cinda was not interested...
但你很有兴趣
But you were,
对邦尼的那幅画也很感兴趣
and in that painting that Bunny owned.
Achoo!
你是对什么东西过敏吗
Do you have some kind of allergy?
比如说 干柏林妮小姐?
To Mrs. Gambolini perhaps?
Achoo!
太奇怪了
It's so strange.
凶手逃离案发现场时也打了喷嚏
The killer sneezed when fleeing the crime scene.
对臭烘烘的鸟毛过敏又不是犯罪
It's not a crime to be allergic to rancid bird molting.
怎么 你们不会是相信了
And what? You're gonna believe some... some young girl
那个藏在你们墙壁里的小女孩的话吧
that's hiding in your walls?
只有凶手知道
Only the killer could have known there
那天晚上有个女孩藏在墙壁里
was a girl hiding in the walls that night.
她叫露西
And her name is Lucy.
而你叫贝基
And yours... is Becky.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我们
We did.
我没有被捅
I wasn't stabbed.
都是演的
It's all theater.
我们从今天下午就盯上你了
We've been onto you since this afternoon!
我们都是
We all have.
-我不明白这是怎么回事 -结束了 孩子
- I don't understand what's happening! - It's over, kiddo.
我知道你在俄克拉荷马跟我玩的把戏
I know the game you played with me in Oklahoma,
他们知道你在这栋高价公♥寓♥里
and they know the game you played with them
跟他们玩的把戏
in this overpriced building.
我只有一次是真晕
And I only real fainted once.
剩下的都是装的
The other times were acting.
我只是想制♥作♥一档优秀的播客
I just wanted to make a good podcast.
让辛达注意到我
I just wanted Cinda to notice me.
但事情从一开始就出了差错
But things went wrong right from the start.
从我给你们发信息
Right from that night that I texted you
叫你们离开的那晚 可你又回去了你的公♥寓♥
to get out of the building, and you came back to your apartment.
(查尔斯 奥利弗 梅布
快离开大楼)
你是怎么想明白这一切的
How'd you figure it out?
是威廉姆斯警探 稍等
It's Detective Williams. Hang on.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我从凶器上提取到了DNA 唾液
So I got DNA off the murder weapon. Saliva.
但是听好了
But get this.
唾液的主人是一个远在其他州的
It belongs to a dead girl
死去的女孩
from way the hell out of state.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
俄克拉荷马州?
Oklahoma.
你怎么知道的
How the hell did you know that?
我想我知道“14 萨维奇”是什么意思了
I think I know what "14 Savage" means.
(14号♥三明治 猪肝肠和橘子酱)
三明治
Sandwich...
14号♥三明治? 猪肝肠和橘子酱 带走
14 sandwich? Liverwurst and marmalade to go.
是我的
That's me.
问题是
The thing is,
在我成为人们街头巷尾热议的女孩前
before I became one of the most talked about people in the country...
我过着普通的生活
I had a pretty ordinary life.
如果你假设
Ordinary, that is, if you assume
大多数普通人的生活都很悲惨的话
most ordinary people are pretty miserable.
我想这个假设是十分合理的
Which I assume is a pretty safe assumption.
波比
贝基·巴特勒想办法利用她自己的故事
Once Becky Butler found the way
在她的偶像辛达·坎宁那里
to use her own story to get a job
谋得一份工作时…
with her hero, Cinda Canning...
你想要什么
Uh, what exactly do you want?
我想要一份工作 坎宁女士
I would like a job, Ms. Canning.
她以为她可以高枕无忧了
She thought she'd be home free.
她甚至找到了一个帮手
She even found someone that was willing to help her.
但是一开始 如同所有最终分崩离析的事
Though, at first, like so many things that go bad,
都是因为爱
it was just about love.
于是她得寸进尺
So she went the extra mile
-策划了更为大胆的“纽约”故事 -我不知道我能不能行
and plotted a bigger New York story.
你当然行 她又老又刻薄
Yes, you can. She's old. And mean.
这是你应得的 是我们应得的
You deserve this. We both do.
你能出名 我能升职
You get to be famous, I get a promotion,
我们就能从这个破房♥子搬走 是的
and we get to move out of this sweaty shit-box. Yes.
-你能行 -这是我应得的 这是我应得的
- You got this. - I deserve it. I deserve it.
这是你应得的
我跟你说过我发现的秘密通道吗
Ooh! Did I tell you about the secret passageways I found?
什么 我太爱你了
What? Fuck, I fuckin' love you.
就这样 另一个谜团破解了
And with that, another mystery solved.
《大楼里只有谋杀》最终集…
So one last time, for Only Murders in the Building...
《大楼里只有谋杀犯》最终集…
And for Only Murderers in the Building...
我是奥利弗·帕特曼
I'm Oliver Putnam.
我是梅布·莫拉
I'm Mabel Mora.
我是查尔斯·海登·萨维奇
And I'm Charles-Haden Savage.
我是辛达·坎宁 再次感谢我们的赞助商
And Cinda Canning. Thanks again to our sponsor
格特淡奶 拥有格特牛奶的全部口味
Gut Milk Lite. It's got all the flavor of Gut Milk
且没有无法解释的杂质
and none of the unexplained crunch.
-哇 两起谋杀案 一波未平一波又起 -是啊
- Wow. Two murders back-to-back. - Yep.
现在我们可以像其他人一样聊天了
Now we can start talking to each other like people
-而不是开口必提谋杀案 -是啊
- and not just about murders. - Right.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
-好吧 轮椅在哪 -你没看舞台说明吗
- Okay, where's the wheelchair? - Didn't you read the stage directions?
-没有 我就一句台词 -查尔斯
- No, I have one line. - Charles,
你的观众反馈好得不得了
your test scores are off the charts!
公♥司♥想让你立刻从轮椅上下来
The network wants you out of the wheelchair immediately,
你的老年痴呆也好了
and your dementia is in remish.
哈利路亚 这是上帝显灵了吧
Hallelujah! It's a miracle cure!
恭喜你治好了老年痴呆
Nice. You got de-dementia'd.
-谢谢 小露 -最后补个妆
- Thanks, Luce. - Last looks!
Oop.
欢迎回到
Well, welcome back
-直立行走的世界 -谢谢 乔伊
- to the world of the upright. - Thanks, Joy.
Hm.
你很帅 查尔斯
Looking good, Charlie.
-嘿 乔伊 -什么事
- Hey, Joy. - Yeah?
Uh...
你要约我出去吗
Are you asking me out on a date?
什么时候
For when?
你是说今晚吗
Are you suggesting tonight?
对
Yes.
查理
Oh, Charlie.
我终于等到了 你总算说出口了
Finally, you got it out.
天啊
Jesus. God.
你真的这么做了 你把这里翻新了
You're doing it. You're actually renovating.
也是时候了
Well, it is about time.
这会融入新设计吗
And does this become integrated into a new design?
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表