没有人会进卧室的 我们得掉个头
Nobody ever goes in the bedroom! Go! Go!
我穿件毛衣就来
J-just putting on a sweater!
嗨 好邻居霍华德·莫里斯
Oh! Hi, inquisitive neighbor Howard Morris!
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
你好 抱歉打扰了 但你的钥匙插在门上忘拔了
Oh, hello. I'm sorry to bother, but you left your keys in the door.
我还在找呢
I was looking for those.
其实我想登门拜访一下
I actually wanted to stop by
因为我很感激你对大楼所做的一切
because I appreciate what you've done for the building.
-谢谢 -还有 我喜欢你的播客
- Well, thank you. - And I loved your podcast.
其实 在第八集的时候 我就知道凶手是你女朋友了
I actually knew it was your girlfriend, like, episode eight.
真希望你能告诉我
Well, I wish you would have told me
因为那会帮上大忙
'cause that would have been helpful.
我想知道故事是什么结局 查尔斯
Well, I wanted to see how it ended, Charles.
总之 你在新播客上说的那句话 我非常认同
Anyway, I also agree with what you said on your new podcast.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
找到了画 就找到了杀害邦尼的凶手
Whoever has the painting is Bunny's killer.
我们其实打算推♥翻♥那个结论 霍华德
We're actually moving off that theory, Howard.
霍华德 嗨 你的眼睛怎么了
Howard! Hey! What happened to your eye?
我♥干♥了件蠢事
Oh, it's so silly.
我跟我新养的猫塞芙琳玩捉迷藏
I-I was playing hide-and-seek with my new kitten, Sevelyn,
然后砰的一声
and, um, boom!
撞到了柜子 它找到我了
Ran into my hutch. She found me.
那我们能…
How can we...
我们正在邦尼的公♥寓♥举♥行♥一个聚会
Oh! Um, there's a gathering over at Bunny's place right now.
为了那些爱她的人举办的
Just for people who loved her.
那人数应该不会太多
It should be a very small gathering.
如果你们三个能来的话 那就太好了
I thought it would be good if the three of you stopped by.
我不认为有人想看到我们
Oh, I-I don't really think anybody wants to see us.
是啊 而且 霍华德 参加受害人的追悼会
Yeah. And, Howard, stopping by the victim's memorial
是典型的“做贼心虚”的行径
is a classic "guilty person's" move.
所以你们才更应该去啊 去找到那个
But isn't that why you should go? To find the guilty person
比你们三个更心虚的人
who looks more guilty than the three of you.
霍华德说得有道理
Howard has a point with that.
那么 你们为什么觉得自己是被陷害了
So why do you think you were framed?
拜托 说来听听 我们一起八卦下
Come on, catch me up. Let's dish.
具体内容会写进播客
It will all be on the podcast.
我们这一季改成订阅模式了
We're switching to a subscription model this season.
-感谢你提供的信息 -是啊
- Thanks for the info. - Actually,
我其实有个胶囊集的提议
I had an idea for, like, a capsule episode,
我想着也许…
which I thought might be...
好吧 我们用这次聚会来做掩护
Okay, what if we put the painting back in Bunny's apartment
把画重新放进邦尼的公♥寓♥ 怎么样
and used Bunny's shindig as cover?
这主意好 我们到了后 暗中调查下那群人
That's good. We stop by, we suss out the crowd,
我偷偷进入邦尼的衣柜
I slip into Bunny's closet,
通过她的秘密电梯 来到后巷…
down her secret elevator into the alley...
我们可以拿着画在那里接应
Where we can be with the painting.
然后一起坐电梯回到邦尼的公♥寓♥ 大摇大摆地出去
And then back up to Bunny's and out.
完美 这计划天衣无缝 我认为这个计划非常好
Yes! Oh, that's a plan. I think this is really good!
-我们越来越得心应手了 -绝对的
- We are getting the hang of this. - Absolutely.
第二季必须有点长进
You can tell it's our second season.
Ah...
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby. Hello?
(第二季第2集 诬陷)
你好
Hello?
霍华德是我的朋友
Howard's my friend.
霍华德是我的朋友
Howard's my friend.
天啊 谋杀犯组团来了
Oh, goodie. The murderers are here.
你们来干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-我们带了蘸酱来 -乌玛 友好点 是我邀请他们来的
- We brought dip! - Uma, be nice. I invited them.
-我们是来吊唁的 -螺口盖的红酒?
- We came to pay our respects. - With a screw top?
怎么?你们都不舍得买♥♥个礼盒装?
What happened, you couldn't find a box?
我们想帮忙找到杀害邦尼的凶手
We want to help find Bunny's killer.
她的死是个悲剧 是我人生中最悲痛的日子之一
Her death was tragic and one of the worst days of my life,
这是大实话
and that's actually saying something.
是啊 什么事都能绕到自己身上
Right 'cause it's all about you.
不愧是千禧年一代 找个工作吧
Millennials. Get a job.
找个工作吧
Get a damn job!
我得给那只鸟找个家
I have to find a home for that bird.
(如果你在这次聚会上 代表你同意被录音)
宝贝
Baby. Baby, baby.
有个做播客的女孩正在打听你的事
One of those podcast girls was sniffing around about you.
买♥♥了十箱格特牛奶
Bought 10 cases of Gut Milk.
哪个做播客的女孩
Which podcast girl?
戴眼镜 白人 刨根问底
Glasses, white, nosy,
买♥♥了十箱
10 cases...
好的 好了 那么…
Yeah. Okay. Alright, so...
各位 我是妮娜·林
Everyone? Nina Lin.
请容我说一句 我想让在座的各位放心
If I may, I would just like to assure all of you,
作为新任业委会主席
as the new Board President,
我不会让邦尼的死亡 对大楼产生任何负面影响
I will not let Bunny's demise adversely affect the building.
现在我是负责人了 一个新的纪♥元♥开始了
I'm in charge now, and a new era begins.
有人已经迫不及待 想要上演改朝换代的戏码了
Someone's sure itchy to step into the presidential wedgies.
提起妮娜 我就来气
Don't get me started on Nina.
为什么?你知道些什么?
Why? What do you know?
我不能在这里公开说
I can't speak openly here.
她浑身散发着母性的光辉
She's got such a maternal glow.
真好笑
Hm! Funny.
我看着她 想到的是《罗斯·玛丽的婴儿》
I look at her, and I think of Rosemary's Baby.
如果罗斯·玛丽是一个
If Rosemary were a hedge fund manager
迫不及待想怀上魔鬼孩子的 对冲基金经理
and couldn't wait to carry the Devil's Child.
邦尼和妮娜关系不好吗
Did Bunny and Nina get along at all...
不 小点声
No, no, no. Don't, don't, don't. Shh.
梅布
Mabel...
我只能这么说
I will only say this.
如果你们觉得邦尼是个贱♥人♥
If you thought Bunny was a bitch,
那等你们尝到这位的厉害就知道了
wait till you get a load of this one.
邦尼不是贱♥人♥
Bunny was not a bitch.
她在这个世界上孤独无依
She was all alone in this world.
没有孩子 没有家人 只有我
No children, no family. Only me.
-走开 -还有干柏林妮小姐
- Fuck off! - And Mrs. Goddamn Gambolini.
凶手为什么要拿走她的画
Why didn't the killer take
而不是她的鸟
that bird instead of her painting?!
其实…
Uh, actually, um,
其实
ahem, actually, uh,
我们不确定画就是凶手拿走的
we're not sure the killer has the painting.
当然是凶手拿走了
Of course, the killer has the painting.
你们在说我的画吗
Are you talking about my painting?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是莉奥诺拉·福尔杰
I'm Leonora Folger,
邦尼的母亲
the mother of Bunny.
我那幅画在哪
Now, where the fuck is my painting?
我们可以叫她“兔老大”吗 拜托了
Can we call her Big Bunny, please?
不 罗斯·库伯的画不归我女儿所有
No. The Rose Cooper does not belong to my daughter.
而是归我
It belongs to me.
我带了购买♥♥凭证
I have a bill of sale here somewhere that I...
我第一次从画家本人手里 买♥♥这幅画的时候留下的
when I first bought it from the artist,
天啊
and... Oh God.
来 你帮我找
Here! You find it!
我得了黄斑病变 我不能…
I've got macular degeneration. I...
我现在视野中间只有一个巨大的气泡
Nothing but a big bubble in my middle vision, and...
但我有非常准确的周边视觉 所以你别想…
But I have very accurate peripheral vision, so you just...
手脚干净点 小姑娘
No sticky fingers, little girl.
应该是这个
I think this is it?
关于我女儿的谋杀案和盗窃案 我们都知道些什么
So what do we know about my daughter's murder and the theft?
你怎么不问问这三个人 他们是最有可能做下这件事的人
Why don't you ask these three? They're the ones that probably did it.
-不 我们是被诬陷的 -我们是涉案人员
- We were framed. - We're persons of interest.
-对 -区别是很大的
- It's very different. - Hm.
靠近点
Come closer.
过来 快点
C'mere, c'mere, c'mere, come on, come on!
Come on.
你这个小可爱
Aw, you sweet little thing.
不是他们干的
None of them did it. They didn't do it.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表