Do you ever feel that way?
一直都有
Yeah, all the time.
愚蠢的问题 你当然会有了
Hm, stupid question. Of course, you do.
不管怎样 这个作品诞生了
Anyway, then this happened.
哇 很美
Wow. It's beautiful.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you like it.
因为这是你
Because it's you.
我想让你敲碎它
And I want you to destroy it.
哇
Ooh! Wow!
跟我上次来的时候完全不一样了
Looks a lot different than when I was here last.
龙舌兰酒呢
Where's the tequila?
我以为你开玩笑的
Oh, I thought you were kidding.
我只有工作的时候才开玩笑 因为有人付我工资
I only kid when I'm on the clock. I get paid to kid.
是啊
Of course. Yeah.
进来吧
Well, come on.
好的
Okay.
关于我们的节目 我有一些很不错的点子
I had some very exciting thoughts about our show.
我的设想是双人秀
I see it as a two-hander.
蒂莫西·柴勒梅德饰演我 你饰演梅布 不要…
Timothée Chalamet plays me, you play Mabel, and Charles...
-查尔斯 -有意思
- is cut. - That's interesting.
因为我的设想是单人秀
Because I think it's a one-hander,
以珍为主角
all about... Jan.
我饰演珍 我是珍
Me as Jan. I'm Jan!
反传统的女主形象 很妙 很符合当下趋势
Oh, the anti-heroine angle. Very juicy. Very now.
没错 我要造成轰动
Exactly! Exactly! I want to go full prestige.
我一直在做一些勇敢的尝试
I've been doing really gritty stuff.
我的上一个项目
My last project,
我在开一辆电动车撞进一扇玻璃窗时拉裤子
I shit myself on a moped while crashing through a plate-glass window,
这不是笑话
and not as a joke.
在我看来 珍是一个在劫难逃的 浪漫主义者
I see Jan as a doomed romantic,
注定要去寻找那种最终会摧毁她的激♥情♥
fixated on finding the kind of passion that will ultimately destroy her.
我认为她只是个厨艺不精的巴松管演奏家
I think she was just a bad cook who could play the bassoon.
我有练习
I've been practicing.
那是什么
What is that?
这个吗
Oh, that?
你好
Hi there.
有什么需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
你对我的画很感兴趣 我想知道为什么
You were curious about my painting, and I'd like to know why.
而且我相信你家里应该有
Also, I believe you're the kind of man
椰子水烈酒
who has coconut liqueur.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我倒垃圾时发现的
I found it while I was in the dumpster.
太振奋人心了
- Oh. - So inspiring.
这完全就是我想象中 珍和查尔斯做♥爱♥的场景
This is exactly what I want the Jan-Charles sex scene to look like.
让我想起了布拉佐斯
Kind of reminds me of Brazzos.
你觉得查尔斯会愿意饰演自己吗
You think Charles will play himself?
我不确定这画适合你
You see, I'm not sure this painting is you.
你觉得这幅画不够优雅?
You don't think it's elegant?
你知道哪里不对吗 我感受到了一股很负面的能量
Do you know what it is? I just think it has a bad energy.
你感觉不到吗
Can't you feel it?
我帮你拿下来吧
Let me take it out for you.
嘿 帕特曼
Hey, Putnam?
永远不要碰我的垃圾箱画作
Never touch my dumpster art.
我会记住的
I'll remember that.
我有想过制♥作♥一个艺术品的视频剧集 作为疗愈手段
I had a thought about a video series on art as therapy.
我看得出来
I can tell you're not the type of person
你不是会通过冥想来应对困境的人
to get through something by meditating.
你需要更有冲击力的方法
You need something more visceral.
-我说不好 -我可以把录像带给你
- I don't know... - I can give you the footage.
重复观看对一些人很有帮助
It really helps some people to rewatch it.
相信我
Trust me.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes for a moment.
现在 想想那些你被迫背负的
I want you to think of what you've been forced to carry.
错不在你的重担
No fault of your own.
想想你这么多年来
Think of all the ways you've been misunderstood,
是怎样一次次地被人误解
over and over and over for years.
甚至现在也是
Even today.
可以吗
May I?
我先出去了
I'll give you some space.
好了 我们能继续聊聊剧集点子吗
Okay, can we get back to the TV idea?
除非你不感兴趣了
Unless you're not into it.
-不 我非常感兴趣 -我已经开始设想了
- Oh no, I'm into it. - I-I-I'm ahead of you on it.
还不赖
Not bad.
好吧 关于我的画你想知道些什么
Okay, now what do you want to know about my painting?
还有一件事
One last thing.
我那些讨厌的律师说 我不能跟谋杀犯做交易了
My pesky lawyers tell me I can't make deals with murderers.
不能再次 所以
Again. So,
显而易见 你们必须先洗清罪名
obviously, you'll all need to clear your names,
这样我们才能往下进行
so we can move forward.
明白
Oh, get it.
目前为止 还没有任何证据
Currently, there is nothing
能把我们和邦尼的谋杀案联♥系♥起来
tying any of us to Bunny's murder.
太好了 我也是
Perfect! Me neither.
所以 只要找到凶手 我们就可以开工了
So, just find the killer, and let's get started.
哇
Wow.
你真的做到了
You really did that.
Hm...
我其实是想让你象征性地砸两下
I actually meant for you to metaphorically... destroy it.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
你的表情好好笑
Your face. Oh...
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
我也感觉好多了
I feel better, too.
是啊
Yeah.
你说你是从画家手里买♥♥下的那幅画
You said you bought the painting from the artist.
所以你认识罗斯·库伯?
So, you knew Rose Cooper?
我碰巧见过她
Well, I happened to meet her.
她当时迫切想离开一个男人
She was desperate to get away from a man,
她没有钱
and she didn't have any money.
于是我就买♥♥了那幅画
So, I bought her painting.
不久之后 她就失踪了
Then, soon after that, she went missing.
紧跟着警♥察♥就宣布了
And then soon after that, they declared her...
她的死讯
dead.
她怎么死的
How did she die?
这就是问题所在
Now, that's the question.
她离奇的死亡
The mystery of her death
让她的作品价值飙升
caused the value of her work to go through the roof.
当然了
Now, then, of course,
这就是女人面临的处境
that's the lot of a woman.
要得到认可
In order to be recognized,
先得消失
you have to disappear.
福尔杰夫人
Mrs. Folger...
罗斯不会碰巧就住在这栋楼的对街吧
Did Rose happen to live across the street from here?
是的
Mm-hmm. She did.
在这儿等着 看你的书
Wait here. Read your book.
我去试镜 一小时后就回来
I'll be back in an hour after my audition,
然后我们去内森快餐店吃热狗 好吗
then we'll go to Nathan's and get a hot dog. Okay?
-好的 -乔会照顾你的
- Okay. - Joe will look after you.
谢谢你 乔
Thanks, Joe.
爸爸 你的剧本
Dad! Your play!
哦 对
Oh! Right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
嘿 我查到了罗斯·库伯画作的线索
Hey. I found out something about that Rose Cooper painting.
我的画?
My painting?
邦尼的画在艾米·舒默那儿
Okay, Amy Schumer has Bunny's painting.
人们会把她当作凶手的…
She's gonna look like the killer...
你好
Oh, hello.
我闻到了椰子的味道吗
Do I smell coconut?
艾米·舒默不是贼也不是凶手
Amy Schumer is not a thief or a killer!
-她是在垃圾箱找到了那幅画 -我们可以拿回来
- She just found it in the dumpster. - We can get it back,
但要让我们引导谈话的方向
but we have to take the lead here.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表