绝对不是我
It most definitely was not me.
明白 我就知道是你
Gotcha. I knew it was you.
-你不会对我眨眼了吧 -算是吧
- I know you did not just wink at me. - Kinda did.
哇 看看
Wow! Look at this.
等一下
Hold it a second.
他们把我剪掉了?
They cropped me out?!
(“布拉佐斯”和“血腥美人”被捕)
这太过分了
This is such bullshit.
我也参与了好吧
You know, I'm also involved in this.
好了 专心点 所有人看我
Okay, alright. Focus. All eyes on me.
你们现在都是“涉案人员”了
You are all... persons of interest now.
谢谢
Thank you!
意思是我们暂时还不能起诉你们
Meaning... that we can't charge you. Yet.
但随着新证据的出现
But, that can change at any time
这一现状随时会被打破
with new evidence.
我们在调查 相信我
And we are looking. Believe me.
因为那是我们的工作 不是你们的
Because that is our jobs, not yours.
所以 你们不准私自调查
So, that means no investigating,
不准做播客…
that means no fucking podca...
莫拉 告诉那个小个子别再录音了
Mora, please tell the tiny one to stop recording me.
奥利弗 把手♥机♥收起来
- Oliver, put the phone down. - Oh...
这是你们回归正常生活的机会
This is your ticket to live your lives.
你们可以回家
You're free to return to your homes. So,
所以培养个新爱好吧 我不在乎是什么
get a new hobby. Now. I do not give a damn what it is.
只要不会害你们进监狱就行
Just as long as it doesn't land you in jail.
-比如织毛衣? -好吧 别抖机灵
- Like knitting? - Alright, don't be a smart ass.
-这是她的专长 -你的专长会让你在牢房♥里
- It's kind of her thing. - Well, your thing is going to be
制♥作♥塞进马桶水箱的私酿
making toilet wine in a jail cell
所以我劝你闭上嘴巴 明白吗 走吧
if you don't zip your lips. Got it? Go.
快点啊 走
Come on! Go! Now!
等等
查尔斯先生 请…
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh my God! - Oh my God!
天啊
Oh my God!
有什么原因吗
奥利弗先生
无辜之人重获自♥由♥
Sweet freedom for the innocent!
犯罪斗士正义得到伸张
And justice for all crime-fighters!
奥利弗
等等
他们错了
They were wrong!
奥利弗·帕特曼有可能在这座城市被捕
Oliver Putnam can get arrested in this town!
而且 宝贝 这感觉太美妙了
And, oh, baby, does that feel wonderful.
-我们正在直播 -我不会签名的 让一下
- We're live right now! - I'm not signing, please.
我跟你们一样
I'm just like you!
(第二季第1集 涉案人员)
(斯汀的雨棒)
你喜欢你的耳麦吗
Like your Beats?
这叫呼应
- Huh? - It's a callback
因为我们又回到了…
because we're right back where we...
算了
Forget it.
-她没戴耳麦 -我都说算了
- She's not wearing Beats. - I said forget it, didn't I?
那么 邦尼…
So, uh, Bunny was just...
就躺在那儿
There, I think.
你看到别人了吗
Did you see anyone else?
怎么会发生这种事
Well, how could that be?
可怜的邦尼
Poor Bunny.
我是说 老天
I mean, my God, we...
虽然我们相处不太融洽 但是…
never got along, but still.
可怜的邦邦
Poor Bun-Bun.
这段说辞奏效了 对吗
That plays right?
如果你们是陪审团 你们会信吗
I mean, if you were on a jury, you'd buy that?
-奥利弗 -一个真实犯罪播客
- Oliver! - You know, it's very rare
做续集是很罕见的
for a true crime podcast to do a sequel.
他们通常会专注新的案子 渐渐泯然众人
They usually move on to a new case that never hits like the original,
比如那个著名的《死胡同》播客 续接的故事 叫比利…
like when they followed up the great Dead End with that, uh, Bill...
-《屠夫比利》 就特别烂 -最差的 是啊 太差了
- Billy the Butcher. It was terrible. - Oh, that was the worst. Terrible.
我们有一个
So, you know, we have a...
-千载难逢的机会 -不要
- we have a real opportunity here. - No, no.
你听到威廉姆斯警探说的了 我们不能再牵扯…我不行…
You heard Detective Williams. We can't get tied into... I can't...
奥利弗 别录了
Oliver, stop!
我需要远离死亡的生活
I need a life away from death.
我们都应该重新变得无聊
We should all just let ourselves be a little boring again.
我能说两句吗
Can I just say something?
我宁愿死 也不要变得无聊
I'd rather be dead than boring.
你们都听到警♥察♥怎么说的 邦尼是被刀刺死的
Did you guys hear that Bunny was stabbed with a knife
-而凶器还没找到 -等一下
- the cops don't have yet? - Wait a minute,
不只是毛线针吗 这事态升级了
it wasn't just the knitting needle? That's huge!
对 听着
Look!
伙计们 也许我们可以偶尔出来吃个早午餐
Guys, maybe we could have brunch once in a while
或去公园看别人下棋
or go watch people play chess in the park.
或随便什么你们这个年纪的人 感兴趣的事 除了谋杀
Whatever it is guys your age are into besides murder.
回见
Later.
-下棋 -早午餐 我选早午餐
- Well, the chess thing, yeah. - Brunch. I'd rather have brunch.
(案发现场 禁止进入)
Oh!
(《大楼里只有谋杀》
珠宝 哈迪男孩 受害者)
(邦尼·福尔杰)
你好 布拉克…
Hey, Brock!
好的 我可以等布拉克
Yeah, I can hold for Brock.
嗨 布拉克
Hey, Brock.
对 不是 只是例行问话
Yeah. No, no, no. Just for questioning.
不过我不会因此有戏约找上门吧
Uh, th-that probably didn't help my chances of getting work though, huh?
什么?
What?
重启?
A reboot?
(《布拉佐斯》)
(跟我联♥系♥#血腥梅布)
(#血腥梅布超辣)
(爱你#血腥梅布)
(#血腥梅布)
(梅布·莫拉 我画 我涂…还有什么?)
(28392人点赞)
(请回复)
(去问爱丽丝!
爱这幅壁画 两天前)
(去问爱丽丝!
这些评论…一天前)
(去问爱丽丝!
看一下私信 4小时前)
(去问爱丽丝!)
你好 梅布 我是第三只手画廊的爱丽丝·班克斯
Hello, Mabel. This is Alice Banks from Third Arm Gallery.
我们是市区的一个小型艺术家集体
We're a little artist collective downtown.
你也许听说过我们
Uh, maybe you've heard of us.
考虑到你经历的一切 我知道这很匪夷所思
I know this is insane, given all you're going through,
一个陌生人发来视频信息
a stranger sending you a random video message,
但我真的很喜欢你的壁画
but I really love your mural,
它们一直在我的脑子里挥之不去
and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
总之 我知道时间有点紧
Uh, anyway, um, I know this is last minute,
但我们画廊明天会举办一个小型开业典礼
but the gallery are having a little opening tomorrow,
不知道你是否能赏脸参加
and we were wondering if you wanted to come. So... yeah.
祝你一切都好 希望能收到你的回信 再见
Sending you lots of love and hope to hear from you. Bye.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
帮我按住电梯
Oh, hold the elevator!
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, lover.
你好 艾米·舒默
Well, hello there, Amy Schumer.
你好
Well, hello.
你要搬进斯汀的公♥寓♥吗
Are you moving into Sting's apartment?
对 斯汀 我是他的粉丝
Uh, oh, yes! Sting. Right. Such a fan.
-我们都是 -是啊
- Oh, we all are. - Yeah.
在他加入“警♥察♥”之前 我就开始粉他了
I loved him before he was even in The Police.
斯汀当过警♥察♥?
Sting's in law enforcement?
欢迎入住大楼
Well, welcome to the building.
你是奥利弗·帕特曼吗
Are you Oliver Putnam?
这要看情况 你要起诉我吗
Well, that depends. Are you suing me?
不 我只起诉贾德·阿帕图
No... I only sued Judd Apatow.
这位一定就是维尼了
Oh, and that must make you Winnie.
Oh.
我们查出来是谁给你下的毒吗
Did we ever find out who poisoned you?
我只是想说
I just have to say,
我非常喜欢《大楼里只有谋杀》这个节目
I really enjoyed Only Murders In The Building.
-谢谢 -不
- Oh, well, thank you very much. - No, no, no. I mean,
我是说真的
I really enjoyed it.
我从未如此沉迷过谋杀案
I was never that into murder before.
播客 谋杀案播客 直到遇上你的节目
Podcasts. Murder podcasts. Until yours. But, you...
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表