It's the Jan thing all over again.
好吧 有道理
Okay. Uh, fair enough,
但那种事再次发生的几率有多大
but what are the odds of that happening again?
你不能把所有人都看作是骗子
And you can't go around thinking everybody's lying.
只有他们撒谎的时候 我才会把他们看作是骗子
Yeah, I only think it if they're lying,
而且每个人都有破绽
and everyone has a tell.
是吗 我的破绽是什么
Oh? Really? What's my tell?
你的破绽是你没有破绽
Your tell is that you don't have a tell.
你跟你看上去一样尴尬拘谨
You're just as uncomfortable as you look.
-我马上回来 -嘿 你不能扔下我一个人
- I'll be right back. - You can't leave me here.
我不擅长应对派对这种场合
I'm not good at parties!
嗨
- Oh, hi. - Hi!
与人交谈让我很紧张 因为我可能会有令人不适的惊人之语
I-I'm nervous to talk to people because I can come off creepy.
好了 Z世代
Okay, zoomers!
派对快要无聊死了
This shindig is flat-lining...
但是谢天谢地 妙手回春的奥利弗医生
but thankfully, Dr. Oliver Feelgood's
有办法让它起死回生
got something to jump-start its heart.
-派对游戏 -奥利弗 你在干什么
- A party game. - Oliver, what are you doing?
我知道我们不屑于玩这种游戏 梅布
Oh, I know we're all too cool for this, Mabel.
但你知道还有谁同样不可一世吗
But you know who else thought he was too cool?
安迪·沃霍尔 我认识他
Andy Warhol. I knew him.
1979年 我在他的工厂工作室 教会他玩这个游戏
Taught him how to play at the Factory in '79.
-感觉挺疯的 我加入 -好极了 第一步 嗑药
- This is demented. I'm in. - Wonderful. Step one, drugs!
但友情提示下 可能过期了几十年
But, fair warning, they may be a few decades old.
先红后绿 尿液干净
Red before green, you're peeing clean.
先绿后红 肝脏完蛋
Green before red, your liver's dead.
-他在干什么 -那药要么是
- What is he doing? - He's either pushing
苯♥丙♥胺♥ 要么是盘尼西林
Benzedrine or penicillin.
这是个无伤大雅的游戏 等药劲上来了
It's an innocent game. Now, everyone get pilled out
大家就跟我一起穿越回那个摇摆舞♥女♥郎的时代
and prepare to travel back to gritty-go-go-in-your-face,
《舞蹈》 布朗克斯区大火 “加油 尼克斯队”
Dancin', Bronx on fire, let's go Knicks!
《穷街陋巷》 《出租车司机》 《木偶出征百老汇》
Mean Streets. Taxi Driver. Muppets Take Manhattan.
1977年的纽约
New York City of 1977!
天黑请闭眼
And... blackout!
那是一个闷热的夏日夜晚
It's a hot, sweaty summer night,
一个疯子在外游荡
and there's a madman on the loose.
游戏的名字叫“山姆之子”
The game is Son of Sam.
每个人捂好自己的牌 不要给别人看
Now, no one show each other your cards.
你们中大部分人是无辜的金发女郎 但你们其中一人
Most of you are innocent blondes, but one of you
是山姆之子凶手
is the Son of Sam Killer.
每一轮 当我轻轻地说出
Each round, after I quietly whisper,
“天黑请闭眼”之后
"Blackout!"
我们都把手放到中间
We all put our hands into the center,
闭上眼睛
close our eyes,
山姆之子将会悄悄地
and the Son of Sam will secretly...
掐一个受害人 就像这样
pinch a victim like so.
这一下代表你在停好的车里被一枪爆头
Ah! And that pinch means that you've just had your head blown off in a parked car.
砰砰
Blammo.
天亮之后 我们讨论 辩论
Blackout ends. We discuss, we debate.
如果我们投票选错了人
If we vote for the wrong person,
继续下一轮 如此往复
blackout, and so on,
直到我们找出那个凶手
until we have correctly identified the killer
或者湾脊区所有无辜的金发女郎
or every innocent blonde in Bay Ridge
都惨遭山姆之子的杀戮
has been slaughtered by the Son of Sam.
我以前在牛津玩过这个游戏
Oh, I used to play this game in Oxford,
不过我们叫它“开膛手杰克”
although we called it Jack the Ripper.
不
No.
我们在1970年代的纽约 爱丽丝 注意听
We're in New York in the '70s, Alice. Pay attention.
你那会还没出生呢
You haven't even been born yet.
好了 大家都准备好了吗 到中间来
Now, everyone ready? Get into the center.
天黑请闭眼
Blackout.
闭上眼睛
Eyes closed.
等待凶手掐人
Wait for the killer's pinch.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
我死了
I'm so dead.
好了 有人愿意提问
Ah. Now, would anyone like to begin
开始调查吗
the investigation with a few questions?
查尔斯是凶手
Charles is totally the killer.
等等 这根本不是问题
Wait, that's not even a question.
还有谁同意 这是个问题
Who else agrees? There's a question.
我不是凶手 梅布 我只是一个来自中西部的好奇的女学生
I'm no killer, Mabel. I'm just a curious coed from the Midwest,
希望能亲到第一个意大利人
hoping to kiss my first Italian.
和往常一样 你的表演不够令人信服 我们投票吧
Well, as usual, I find your acting unconvincing. Let's vote.
-谁认为凶手是查尔斯 -对
- Who thinks it's Charles? - Yep.
抱歉 你被一群
Sorry, but you've been found guilty
住在桥上和隧♥道♥的用私刑的疯子认定有罪
by a vigilante mob of bridge-and-tunnel lunatics.
你们的手上都沾满了鲜血
You all have blood on your hands.
接下来的游戏时间 你可以坐在那边的沙发
You must now spend the rest of the game over by that couch,
在炼狱中吃椒盐饼干
eating pretzels in purgatory.
-抱歉 查尔斯 -我也是
- Mm, sorry, Charles. - Yeah, me, too.
好了 所有人回到中间来
Alright! Everyone, back in the center.
天黑请闭眼
And... blackout!
闭上眼睛 等待凶手掐人
Eyes closed. Wait for the killer's pinch.
(染成金发的女郎伯莎)
(贝塔盒式录像机早期使用者)
夜复一夜 山姆之子持续作恶
Blackout after blackout, the Son of Sam struck,
所有追捕凶手的努力都化为乌有
and all efforts to catch the killer came to naught.
现在就剩下三个人了
And then there were three.
只是 这是三个无辜的人吗 还是两个无辜的人
Only is it three? Or is it two
和一个变♥态♥杀手
and a psycho killer?
你扮演了很多角色 奥利弗
You play many roles, Oliver.
是什么阻止你走上犯罪道路
What's stopping you from being the murderer?
我知道
I know for a fact
你就是山姆之子 爱丽丝
that you're the Son of Sam, Alice.
你为什么说是我
Moi? What's got you pointing the finger at me then?
很简单 你有破绽
Simple. You have a tell.
你撒谎的时候会摆弄头发 就像你现在这样
You play with your hair when you're lying, like you're doing right now.
你确实有这个习惯
That is something that you do.
我喜欢摆弄头发 这不是破绽
I like playing with my hair. It's not a tell.
你说起自己是时髦的艺术家后人时
You did the exact same thing when you were talking about your life
也有同样的举动
as a posh little art legacy.
-那不是谎言 -不是吗
- Well, that wasn't a lie. - Wasn't it?
你说你在牛津读书时 也做了同样的事
You did the same thing when you mentioned going to Oxford.
-我没有 -这还是游戏吗
- I didn't. - Is this still a game?
你不是你口中的那个人 你跟梅布做朋友的真正原因是什么
You're not who you say you are. Why did you really befriend Mabel?
好了 到此打住吧
Okay, this has to stop.
我知道你是山姆之子
I know you're the Son of Sam
真♥相♥可能更加惊悚
and potentially worse.
喂 椒盐饼干男孩 你要帮我说句话吗
Hey, pretzel boy, you wanna help me out here?
我知道这听上去很扯
I know it seems crazy,
但邦尼被害后 爱丽丝立刻就走进了你的生活
but Alice came into your life so soon after Bunny died.
我们以为她可能有所图谋
We thought she might be up to something.
她确实有 她骗了你
And she is. She's lying to you,
和今晚在场的所有人 对吗
and everyone else here tonight, aren't you?
-我没有 够了 -承认吧
- No... Stop! - Admit it.
你没看过他那部诡异的瑞典色情片
You never saw his weird Swedish porno film,
-你也不是你口中的那个人 -好吧
- and you are not who you say you are. - Okay!
你说对了
Fine.
我没去牛津
I didn't go to Oxford.
我家族里没有富人 也都跟艺术不搭边
And no one in my family is rich or is in the arts.
但谁会花五万块
But who wants to buy a $50,000 painting
买♥♥一个埃塞克斯水管工女儿的画作
from the daughter of a plumber from Essex?
我想也是 我必须撒谎
I didn't think so. I've had to lie
才能在这个世界上立足
to create some legitimacy for myself in this world.
是的 我知道我这句话有多么讽刺
And, yes, I get the irony in what I just said.
如果你羞辱够我了
And now, if you are done humiliating me...
请结束这个游戏吧 谢谢
Game over, please. Thank you.
无辜的金发女郎
Innocent blonde.
我真以为是她干的
I thought for sure she did it.
如果这就是所谓的派对 那我走了
If this is what people do at parties, I'm out.
(给我最爱的伊万 亲吻和拥抱)
人都走了
Everybody's gone.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表