That last night we had together,
找到了彼此的敏感点
we found our sweet spot.
你想要杀我
You tried to kill me.
又是细节
Details.
听听你自己说的话 查尔斯
Listen to what you said, Charles.
凶手伪装了案发现场
The killer composed the murder scene.
这就是你要找的人
That's who you're looking for.
一个讲故事的人 一个艺术家
A storyteller. An artist.
继续
Go on.
艺术家绝不对半途搁置自己的作品
An artist never finishes their piece in the middle.
他们会坚持到最后
They stick with it till the end.
尽可能地靠近他们的作品
Finding ways to stay close to their work.
有人靠近你吗
Is someone staying close to you?
有谁交了新朋友吗
Does someone have a new friend?
那就是你要找的凶手
That's your killer.
你是说你那边没下雨?
So, you're saying it's not raining inside where you are?
大楼里天气晴朗
Skies are clear in this building.
给我描述一下 你现在穿着什么?
Paint me a picture. What are you wearing right now?
-算了 让我来猜猜 -是…
- Actually, let me guess. - Is it a, uh...
是不是一件1993年左右生产的
Is it a very, very sexy
非常性感的宽大毛衣外套
over-sized jumper circa 1993?
-等等 我猜对了? -真可爱
- Wait, am I right? - That's cute.
我很开心你跟《干杯酒吧》里的诺姆 有一样的周末装扮
I love that you have the same weekend attire as Norm from Cheers.
好吧 你怎么会知道《干杯酒吧》
How do you know what Cheers is?
我是伦敦人 不是月球人
I'm from London, not the moon.
人生际遇真的很奇妙
It's funny, the turns life takes.
当年我还是个别人出钱请我去派对的时髦女孩
There I was, a posh girl being paid to party,
在高档夜♥总♥会♥门口查票
working on the door of the rare club.
但即便那个时候 我就有一种预感
But even then, I still had this overwhelming feeling
我日后将出入布♥什♥维克区的艺术场所
that I needed to check out the art scene of jolly old Bushwick,
现在
where, now,
我的天花板在渗漏棕色液体
my ceiling is weeping a brown liquid
而今晚我要主持一个艺术家聚会
on the night I'm meant to be hosting a full collective get-together,
我不知道如果称之为水景的话
and I have no idea how I can get away
能不能糊弄过去
with calling this a water feature,
-你有什么好点子吗 -上帝啊
- but do you have any ideas? - Jesus...
-喊上帝是对的 -稍等
- Jesus is right. - Um, hold on.
我得切换成静音模式
I'm gonna put you on mute.
我反正也不能多聊了 我得在9点之前决定好
Yeah, I should go anyway. I have to decide by 9:00
把这个下水管道修好 还是称之为艺术
whether I need to mop up this sewage water or try and call it art,
所以…除非
so... unless...
你愿意在你宫殿般的公♥寓♥举办聚会?
you'd ever in a million years host it at your palatial apartment?
就是一个小型酒会
It's just a small drinks thing.
搞点募捐
It's just passing the hat,
大家聚聚
a little get-together.
还是不要了 我太强人所难了
No, Actually, that's such an imposition.
-就当我什么都没说吧 -你知道吗
- Please, just forget I said anything. - You know what?
我想在我家举办聚会是一个很棒的主意
I think having it here would be a grand idea.
-真的吗 -当然 我讨厌
- Really? - Sure. I kinda hate
一个人待在公♥寓♥里
the idea of being alone in my place these days.
-多些人热闹热闹也好 -哇 太棒了
- I could use the company. - Wow! Amazing!
放心 一定会很尽兴的
Okay, this will be so fun.
我负责安排一切 我会带酒的
I'll organize everything. I'll get the wine,
你什么都不用操心
and you just don't worry about a thing.
-我不会的 -好了 到时见
- I won't. - Okay, see you later.
(泡菜餐馆)
很好
Good, guys.
挥动翅膀 真吓人 孩子们
Flap those wings. Scary, guys, scary.
我得说一句 爸爸
I gotta say, Dad,
你不知道你解决了我多大的难题
what you've done with the production value here...
就是一些之前的戏服
Oh, it's just my old costume buddies.
你选角的“托托”才叫一绝
You're the one who cast the perfect Toto.
因为比起孩子 我更擅长指导狗拍戏
That's because I'm better at directing the dog than the kids.
咱们家又出了个导演 感觉太棒了
I just think it's so great to have another Putnam in the theater.
咱们家族往上数五代人
You know our family roots in this business of show
都在演艺界摸爬滚打
go back five generations.
表现欲和绝望一定是
Showmanship and desperation must be
我们家族基因的双螺旋链
the twin helixes of our family DNA.
我很好奇那是否会在亨利科学展项目的
You know, I wonder if that's gonna show up in the ancestry test
血统检测结果中有所体现
we had to take for Henry's science fair project.
对了 如果你不介意的话 我们需要你的帮忙
Oh, by the way, we could use your help with that, if you don't mind.
没问题 你需要我做什么?
Sure. What do you need?
口水现在就能给你 尿液可能需要酝酿一会
Saliva I can give you right now. Urine might take a minute.
有你在真好 爸爸
Eh, it's good to have you around, Dad.
随时欢迎你来
You know, any time you want to stop by,
我知道孩子们肯定会很高兴
I know the kids will love it.
我们… 我们把这变成一个常设活动吧 好吗
Well, let's... let's make it a standing thing, okay?
我发誓我永远不会
And I swear, I will never allow
让我对家庭的承诺让位于任何…
the commitment to my family to take a backseat to...
等下 我接个电♥话♥
Oh, hold on. I gotta get this.
我得走了
Oh! I gotta split. Okay.
(梅布
来我家 尽快)
是啊 好了 亨利 你在哪
Alright. Henry! Where are you?
你在这儿呢 宝贝 爷爷要走了
There you are, baby. Grandpa's gotta go.
好了 孩子们 下班高峰要到了
Okay, kids! Rush hour is approaching,
隧♥道♥会像奥森·威尔斯的大肠一样 挤得水泄不通
and the tunnel will be as packed as Orson Welles' colon.
有孩子在场 爸爸 注意影响
Kids, Dad, kids...
没事 我这个比喻太赞了
No, it's clever. It's clever.
好了 我们从头来一遍
Alright, let's go. Let's take it from the top.
“像奥森·威尔斯的大肠”
"... as Orson Welles' colon."
所有人都笑了 尤其是孩子们
And everyone laughed, especially the kids.
这就是你们说的火柴盒?
Ooh. Is that the matchbook in question?
-别碰 -指纹
- No! - Fingerprints!
-抱歉 “泡菜餐馆”? -看 这是血迹吗
- Sorry. The Pickle Diner? - Look. Is that blood?
还是番茄酱?
Or is that a spot of ketchup?
有意思
Interesting.
告诉我 火柴盒
Tell me, matchbook.
你是线索还是调味料
Are you clue or condiment?
所以 凶手在这里捅死了邦尼
So, the killer stabs Bunny here,
然后从我衣柜后面的洞口离开
and then leaves through the hole in the bottom of my closet.
衣柜的洞口? 这倒新鲜了 我不知道这事
Hole in the closet? This is new. I didn't hear that.
在逃离途中 不慎掉落了火柴盒
And during the escape, drops the matchbook.
我一定是刚好在那之后进来的 邦尼说了“14”和…
I must have come in right after that. Bunny said "14" and...
通道
Passage.
也许邦尼说的是这个 不是“萨维奇”
Maybe that's what Bunny said. Not "savage."
-而是“通道” -有可能 但我记不清了
- "Passage." - Maybe, but it's all still a blur.
如果有人在墙里穿行
B-but if someone was running through the walls,
你应该能听到动静
you would think you'd hear something.
所以 你是什么都没听到
So, is it that you didn't hear anything
还是你不记得听到了
or you don't remember hearing anything?
具体是哪种情况
Where's the blur exactly?
我不… 当时我很慌乱
I'm not... It was... It was a hectic moment.
听到动静和记得听到动静
What's the difference between hearing something
-这两者有什么区别 -查尔斯
- and remembering hearing something? - Well, Charles,
记忆可能包含客观现实
memory can contain both objective reality
和主观感受 举个例子
and subjective perception. For example,
你记得自己是一个著名的电视明星
you remember being a huge television star,
但我记得看到《布拉佐斯》立刻调台
but I remember flipping past Brazzos
看伊朗军售案听证会 所以 梅布
to watch the Iran-Contra hearings. So, Mabel,
-你记得什么 -肯定不是伊朗军售案
- what do you remember? - Not the Iran-Contra.
很简单
Oh, that one's easy.
罗纳德·里根 虽然我并不总是赞同他的政♥治♥观点
Ronald Reagan, who I didn't always agree with politically,
但他的演技和发色我是十分欣赏的
but whose acting chops and hair color I respected,
与伯兰德修正案相违背…
was opposed to something called the Boland Amendment...
-他没说卡特的伊朗武器禁运政策… -她不需要我重述
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! He's skipping over the Carter-Iranian arms embargo! - She doesn't need me to recap
大使♥馆♥对峙事件的全过程
the whole embassy standoff.
说几个关键人物 罗伯特·麦法兰和约翰·波因德克斯特
Couple of names to remember... Robert McFarlane and John Poindexter.
-别忘了温伯格和诺斯 -我没忘
- And don't forget Weinberger and North. - I wasn't going to.
-还有托尔委员会 -我没忘
- Or the Tower Commission. - I wasn't going to!
我知道所有相关人物
I know all the players!
尼葛洛庞帝 诺列加 汉森福斯
Negroponte, Noriega, Hasenfus.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表