"I inherited the position from my mother.
“她警告过我
"You know, she warned me that part of the job
这份工作会需要跟一些臭虫打交道”
"would be dealing with pests.
“但她没说臭虫指的是房♥客”
What she didn't say was the tenants were the pests."
暂停等大家笑 “我当然是开玩笑的”
Pause for laugh. "Of course, I'm kidding."
“为大家服务”
"Serving you...
“是我最大的荣幸”
has been one of the great honors of my..."
我不会让那些混♥蛋♥看到我哭
I'm not gonna let those fuckers see me cry.
看来安静的时光结束了
I guess quiet time is over.
早上好 邦尼
Good morning, Bunny!
你看了昨晚的比赛吗
You watch the game last night?
是啊 不然我为什么心情这么差
Yeah. Why do you think I'm in a bad mood?
Ooh.
我们应该找个时间一起去看比赛 你现在有空闲时间了
We should catch a game someday, now with all your free time.
是啊 那一定很棒 汤米
Yeah. That'd be great, Tommy.
-再见 -好的 邦尼
- See you later. - Okay, Bunny.
林来疯
Lin-sanity!
真好吃
在家门口看到这一幕乱糟糟的景象真棒
Oh, what a lovely mess to come home to!
别担心 莱斯特 我来吧
Don't worry, Lester. I've got it.
你跟修女的奶♥子♥一样无用
You're as useless as tits on a nun.
抱歉 我在吃蛋糕
Sorry. I'm eatin' cake.
我还有几小时才卸任呢
And I'm still president of this place for another few hours.
我仍然有时间把你换掉
There's still time to replace you, you know?
是的 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
告诉洛琳我希望她的膝盖好些了
Tell Lorraine I hope her knee is better.
这就去
Mm-hmm. Will do.
免得我忘了 电梯检修发♥票♥
Before I forget, elevator inspection invoice.
- Oh. - You know,
没有你 这地方会陷入一片混乱
this place is gonna fall apart without you.
妮娜上任之后 你也会对她说同样的话
You're going to say the same thing when Nina's in charge.
我绝对不会
Ah! I'd never!
闲下来之后 你打算做什么
So, what are you gonna do with all your free time?
真不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我在考虑搬去博卡拉顿
but I've been looking at a spot in Boca.
原来这世界上有一些地方是没有冬天的
Turns out, there are places on the planet without winter.
那边出什么状况了
What's going on over there?
我们到了地下室后 我立刻就发现了问题
We reach the basement, and I immediately identify the problem.
我说 “梅布 顺流炉的胶带被人动过了”
I said, "Mabel! The ductwork around the down-flow furnace has been tampered with. Quick!
“快把挡板拿开 拔掉管子”
Flip the damper and detach that hose!"
我只记得你说了很多次“东西” 比如
Huh? I just remember you saying "thing" a lot. Like,
“把这个东西放到那个东西上 这个东西放进那个东西里”
"Put the thing on the thing!" And then, "The thing and the thing!"
查尔斯
Oh! And Charles,
跟你的女朋友斗智斗勇感觉如何
how was it doing battle with your girlfriend?
老实说 我当时并没有想太多
Oh, well, to be honest, there wasn't so much thinking...
可能是因为中毒的原因
That was probably the poison.
直接就行动了 有一把枪指着我 我要控制车
As doing. With a gun pointed at me, I commandeered a vehicle.
-一辆宠物手推车 -我让车冲向了珍 她开了枪
- A dog stroller. - I drove it into Jan. She fired!
砰 子弹射中了我
Bang! The bullet hit me!
-不 -差点就射中了我 我躲开了
- No. - Hit near me. And then I dodged.
然后我从她手中夺下了枪
And then I knocked the gun from her grasp!
之后梅布冲进来 照着珍的脸就是一拳
And then Mabel came in and punched Jan in the face.
什么
太帅了
我确实把她打晕了
I mean, I did lay her out.
嘿 邦尼
Oh, hey, Bunny.
邦邦 我们给你留了蛋糕
Ah! Bun-Bun! We saved you some cake.
条例第五条第五款
Rule 5.05.
“未经业委会同意
No gatherings of more than 12
不得在公共区域”
in a communal area
“举♥行♥超过12人的聚会”
without the approval of the board.
那我们能得到你的允许吗
May we have your approval?
不能 那是明火吗
No. Is that an open flame?
Oh, come on. I mean,
(你们是大救星)
拜托 这是庆祝他们拯救了大楼的 一周纪念日
it's the almost one-week anniversary of them saving the building.
你应该感谢他们
You should be thanking them.
我要感谢你别多管闲事
And I'll thank you to stay outta this!
我被邦尼了
Oh! I just got Bunny'd!
我一度以为你是凶手呢
You know, for a while, I thought you were the killer
因为蒂姆物业费交晚了
because Tim was behind on his building fees,
而我不信任掌权的女人
and I distrust women in positions of power.
-天啊 不要 马弗 -不 马弗
- God no, Marv. - No, Marv, no. Shh.
你们有权利卖♥♥那些东西吗
Do you have a permit to sell those?
没有
Uh... I do not.
没有业委会出具的许可
Commercial sales are prohibited from the Arconia
禁止在阿卡尼亚进行商业买♥♥卖♥♥
without a board-issued permit.
违反规定者将处以公开鞭刑
Noncompliance will result in a public flogging
和20美元的罚款
and a fine of $20.
这条规则是1912年写下的
The rule was written in 1912.
我们应该更新一下
We should update that.
我不知道 我喜欢鞭刑
I don't know. I like the floggings.
妮娜 陪我走走
Nina, walk with me.
从明天起 他们就是你的问题了
They're gonna be your problem tomorrow.
别担心 我会让他们生不如死
Don't worry. I'll keep giving them hell.
我买♥♥个杯子
I'll take a mug.
-这些是用来布置… -电梯外的花坛?
- Well, these are for... - Outside the elevator bank?
我看到那些花都死了
I saw the ones there are dead.
是的
下周可能会下雪
Sounds like there might be snow next week.
我会提醒莱斯特在门口铺上地垫
I'll remind Lester to put out mats by the door.
Hm...
-喷泉上那个灯泡… -需要更换了
- The bulb in the fountain... - Needs to be replaced.
我会交待给托雷斯先生的
I'll tell Mr. Torres.
你就好好享受生活吧
You focus on enjoying yourself.
这是你应得的
You've earned it.
穴位按压 助产士告诉我按压这里有助于分娩
Acupressure. Midwife says pushing here helps induce labor.
到了这个阶段 我什么方法都愿意尝试
I'll try anything at this point.
你确定能管理好这个地方吗
You sure you're gonna be able to handle this place?
当然
Absolutely.
孩子一出生 我就走马上任
I'm gonna pop this baby out and strap it
不会有任何迟疑
right to my chest without breaking stride.
来吧 赶紧出来吧 对 好的
Come on. Eject.
走之前最后给你一个忠告
Oh. One last lesson for the road.
小心马克
Be careful with Mark.
他嘴里没一句实话
He's a compulsive liar.
他会说起去伊♥拉♥克♥旅行的事
He'll talk about touring in Iraq,
但那是跟他的乐队一起去的 他们还不赖
but it was just with his band. They're not bad.
而索尼娅…
And Sonia...
有时会提起她的丈夫
will sometimes mention her husband,
有时则是男朋友
and sometimes a boyfriend.
她希望你刨根问底
She wants you to ask.
千万不要
Don't.
你对所有人都了如指掌
You know everything about everyone.
这是我的工作
That's the job.
转动胎儿 刺♥激♥宫缩
Rotates the fetus. Stimulates contractions.
别在这儿生
Don't have it here.
但如果你的羊水破了…
But if your water does break...
拖把在二楼楼梯旁 窗户边的柜子里 我知道
Mop is in the window closet, second door from the stairs. I know.
好了
Alright.
把这些花花草草送去它们的新家吧
Now let's get these to their new home where they belong.
你不来吗
Aren't you coming?
不了 我还有事
No. I've got my things to do.
业委会会议上见
I'll see you at the board meeting.
Mm-hmm.
佛罗里达?
Florida?
真的假的? 你?
Really? You?
我怎么就不行
Why not me?
我为什么不能当个过冬的候鸟
Why can't I try life as a snowbird?
我有个表亲在塔拉哈西
I have a cousin in Tallahassee.
然后呢
And?
他出很多汗
Eh, he sweats a lot.
腋窝里长了真菌 怎么都好不了
He's got a fungus in his armpits he can't get rid of.
你这是在委婉地告诉我 你不想让我走吗
Is that your cute way of saying you don't want me to go?
不是 去吧 我有钥匙
No, go. You know I have a key.
也许我会偷偷去你家 穿你的衣服
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表