(前情提要)
我们想帮忙找到杀害邦尼的凶手
We want to help find Bunny's killer.
作为新任业委会主席 现在我全权负责
As the new board president, I'm in charge now.
有人已经迫不及待 想要上演改朝换代的戏码了
Someone's sure itchy to step into the presidential wedgies.
阿卡尼亚需要迈入21世纪
The Arconia needs to be brought into the 21st century.
阿卡尼亚有一些小秘密
The Arconia held little secrets
只有建筑师本人知道
known only to the architect himself.
我不想退休了
I'm not stepping down.
我们得了解妮娜的更多信息
We need to find out more about Nina.
威利 查尔斯 这是我儿子 威尔
Willy! Charles, this is my son Will.
我白天的工作是导演
Directing is my day job,
但家人才是我一生的事业
but my family, they're my passion.
我们从泰迪·迪马斯暗示性的死亡威胁中 幸存下来
We survived an implicit death threat from Teddy Dimas.
你们要起诉熟食之王?
You're accusing the Deli King?
这份工作定了? 我又能演布拉佐斯了?
Is this an offer? I'm Brazzos again?
布拉佐斯舅舅
Uncle Brazzos.
我们已经预定了一季
We're picked up for series already.
有时我能闻到你做的煎蛋的味道
Sometimes, I can smell that omelet you make.
让我想起了露西
Reminds me of Lucy.
你有她的消息吗
Have you heard from her?
♪ Loving a man like me ♪
(露西
嗨…)
- ♪ She's an angel in flip-flops ♪ - ♪ Pitta putta ♪
- ♪ Angel in flip-flops ♪ - ♪ Pitta putta ♪
♪ Short shorts and tank tops ♪
♪ And loving a man like me ♪
- ♪ She's an angel in flip-flops ♪ - ♪ Pitta putta ♪
♪ Stopping my teardrops ♪
♪ Kisses like Pop Rocks ♪
- ♪ And loving a man like me ♪ - ♪ Pitta putta ♪
♪ Loving a man like me ♪
♪ Pitta putta ♪
你唱得跟以前一样好
You still got it!
帽子不搭吗
Is the hat wrong? Eh.
好吧 管他呢 我就戴着吧
Okay, I don't care. I'm just gonna leave it.
不行 还是算了吧
Yeah, nope.
没错
So. Yeah.
多年后重回故地确实会有些奇怪
Returning someplace after a long time can be weird.
我想
And I guess
你最后怎么回来的以及背后的原因…
how you ended up coming back and why
(露西
嗨…)
决定了这种奇怪的感受有多强烈
has a lot to do with how weird it gets.
(嗨
已发送)
(妈妈说你现在成大英雄了?)
(我想你妈知道我不是英雄)
(真实犯罪主持人抓到连环杀手)
(播客新人破获谋杀案)
(露西
嘿 看 我找到了你旧公♥寓♥的钥匙)
依然好用
Still works.
(易燃好友)
依然好用
Still. Works.
(易燃好友)
依然
Still.
(毅然)
依然
Still!
(一篮)
依然
Still!
(依然)
好用
Works.
(好勇)
好用
Works!
(豪勇)
(伴娘裙配星冰乐)
(哇 伴娘?
已发送)
(妈妈要结婚了)
(哇 对她来说是好事
已发送)
(我敢打赌)
“打赌”?
Bet?
(打赌?赌多少钱?)
虽然回去很难
And as hard as it can be to go back...
但有时你无处可去
sometimes, you have nowhere else to go.
第一小队到达现场
First team on set?
第一小队到达现场 收到
First team on set. Copy that.
好了 女士们 先生们
Alright! Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎查尔斯-海登·萨维奇
Charles-Haden Savage!
谢谢
Well, thank you!
非常感谢
Thank you very much! Thank you so much!
托尼 我跟你父亲共事过
Tony! I worked with your dad!
-嗨 -谢谢
- Oh, hey! - Thank you!
好极了 我们开始彩排吧
Cool. Let's go for blocking!
我没想到还会有这么一天
You know, I wasn't sure this day would ever come.
我没想到还能重回《布拉佐斯》的片场
I wasn't sure I'd ever be back here, on the set of Brazzos.
-你做到了 -能把一个故事讲完
- Well, you've made it. - And get to finish a story
再次扮演一个角色 不仅对我来说意义重大
and revisit a character that means so much not only to me,
对美国
but to the United States,
加拿大和巴西同样如此
Canada, and Brazil.
说得对 很棒 如果你准备好了
Totally. So, cool. Now, if you're ready,
我们就让你坐上轮椅
let's have you take a seat in the wheelchair.
好的
Yeah.
轮椅?
W-wheelchair?
(警探)
剧本里没提“轮椅”的事啊
I didn't see wheelchair in the script.
你没拿到新增的部分吗
Oh, did you not get the new pages?
电影公♥司♥给你的角色增添了些内容
The studio added some things for your character.
没什么大改动 就轮椅和老年痴呆症
Nothing huge. A wheelchair. Touch of dementia.
老年痴呆?
Dementia?
因为你卷入的那桩谋杀案
It's this murder case you're involved in.
电影公♥司♥得做两手准备 万一你坐牢了
The studio needs to cover their ass, be able to write you out
他们能轻易把你的戏份剪掉
in case you go to prison.
我不会坐牢的
I'm not going to prison.
再说了 让我演一个老年痴呆患者 我毫无准备啊
And I didn't prepare a touch of dementia.
-我需要五分钟 -等等 可一切
- I need five minutes. - Wait, but everything's
-都准备就绪了 -这么重要的事不能临时通知啊
- all set up here - No, this is a big thing to spring on somebody!
等等
W-w-wait...
“老年痴呆”
Touch of dementia.
这个时机可以吗
This an okay time?
露西?
Lucy?
(《大楼里只有谋杀》)
(第2季第4集 永志难忘)
听我说 威尔 我今天没法去看你排练了
Listen, Will, I-I'm not going to be able to make your rehearsal today.
爸爸 拜托
Look, Dad, please.
我需要帮助 我现在一头雾水
I-I need some help. I'm drowning over here.
我不知道怎么当导演 我完全不知道我在做什么
I don't know how to direct. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
我明白
I understand.
但这个案子让我忙得抽不开身
I'm just ridiculously jammed with this case.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand, alright?
工人在来来回♥回♥地搬道具
I got set pieces flying in and out of here,
孩子们连续尖叫了六个小时
I got screaming children for six straight hours,
另外我不太确定 我想铁皮人好像得了红眼病
and I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Tin Man has pinkeye.
亲爱的 没人在意《绿野仙踪》的铁皮人
Honey, no one cares about the Tin Man in The Wizard Of Oz.
让最胖的孩子演狮子
Just make the fattest kid the lion.
-就万事大吉了 -等下 爸爸
- It'll kill. - Wait, Dad,
-你不… -我晚点再打给你
- you don't under... - I'm gonna call you later.
谢谢
Thanks...
先等一下 好吗
Could you hold that, please?
奥利弗
Oliver.
进来吧
Come in.
泰迪 我坐另一个电梯好了
Wha... Teddy, I'll just get another one.
别傻了 快进来
Oh, don't be silly. I insist.
好吧
Okay.
-你最近好吗 -我…我挺好的
- How are you? - I-I'm... I-I'm good.
你回来了
You're back.
就待几个月 等待庭审
For a few months. Awaiting trial.
这样啊
Ah. I see.
监狱生活怎么样
So... how was prison?
说实话
Actually...
脱胎换骨了
Transformative.
不知道你有没有听说过韩大♥师♥
I don't know if you know Master Han,
但在他的帮助下 我意识到
but he's helped me realize...
我不必按照我的想法行事
I don't have to act on my thoughts.
比如说 此时此刻
For example, right now,
想要拧断你脖子的欲望在我的海底轮涌动
the thought of wringing your neck really stimulates my root chakra,
但为此丢掉我获得的三枚正念徽章 或许得不偿失
but it's probably not worth losing three of my mindfulness badges.
Ah.
挺好的
Th-that's... That's good...
提奥怎么样了
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表