震惊了整个小镇
in 2015 sent shockwaves through town.
她人间蒸发了 就像切克沙废弃的
She'd evaporated just like the man-made lake
迷你高尔球场里的人工湖
at the abandoned Chickasha putt-putt course.
没有证人 没有线索
With no body, and no clues,
大城市来的自雇警♥察♥空降到这座小镇
freelance police officers from bigger cities descended upon the town
帮忙寻找贝基或是杀害她的凶手
to help find Becky or her killer.
一同抵达的还有一个勇敢的播客主
Also arriving was one intrepid podcaster
她在梅森迪克逊线以南的美国
who never had a good hair day south of the Mason-Dixon.
就没有一天发型不乱的
Yours truly.
每天晚上 我都去本地烤肉酒吧“小鸡查克”
Every night, I'd go to the local bar and grill, The Chicken Chug,
他们家橙绿相间的小鸡商标
whose orange and green chicken logo
似乎遍布小镇的每个角落
seemed to be everywhere in town.
在那里 我会跟微醺的本地人和想家的警♥察♥打成一片
There, I'd mingle with tipsy townsfolk and homesick cops,
试图从他们嘴里问出点线索和八卦
working them for clues and gossip.
你很难想象凭借“小鸡查克”的一盆鸡翅
It's amazing the allies you can make
能缔结怎样的盟友
over a Chicken Chug wings tub.
我不是见过
I didn't see it.
而是听到过
I heard it.
上面的这幅画是给我的
Yeah, this painting on top, oh, that was for me.
底下这幅…
And the one underneath...
是给他的
this was for him.
他最想成为的那个人
The man he most wanted to be.
他儿子的好父亲
A father to his boy.
他是我的挚爱
He was my love.
他努力保护我…
He tried to keep me safe...
免受暴虐丈夫的伤害
from a rage-filled husband.
我必须离开 为了我们两个的安全
I had to leave. To keep us both safe,
我必须远走高飞
I had to disappear myself.
我们再也没有见过面
We never saw each other again.
他心碎而死
He died heartbroken.
父子之间到底该怎么相处
What is the thing about fathers and sons?
为什么这种关系这么难
Why is that relationship so hard?
我不知道
Oh. I don't know.
生物学 傲慢
Biology. Hubris.
毫无新意的愚蠢
Good old-fashioned stupidity.
你跟你父亲关系好吗
Were you close to your father?
我尽力了
Well, I-I tried to be.
他是个上门推销员
He was a door-to-door salesman.
一个真实版的威利·洛曼
A real-life Willy Loman.
他经常不在家
So, he was gone a lot.
但他在家的时候
But when he was home,
我会使出浑身解数引起他的注意
I would do whatever I could to get his attention.
所以我才形成了这个浮夸的性格
Hence my... what some would describe as "extra" persona.
你呢
How about you?
不好 我讨厌他
Fuck no. I hated him.
他在一家中餐馆的后厨被赌马的人弄死了
He was killed in the back room of a Chinese restaurant by a Korean bookie.
胸口中了两枪
Took two to the chest.
好吧 这不是比赛
Okay, this isn't a competition.
我只是想说
I'm just saying...
正因为如此
because of that...
我唯一想要的就是跟提奥有良好的关系
all I ever wanted was to have a good relationship with Theo.
就像你跟威尔那样
Like the one you have with Will.
可我搞砸了
And I fucked it up.
你能帮我个忙吗
Will you do me a favor?
我们现在已经扯平了吧
Aren't we square at this point?
你把我送进监狱 我上了你老婆
You send me to jail, I fuck your wife?
答应我
Just... promise me...
你永远不会告诉威尔真♥相♥
that you'll never tell Will.
我也跟罗伯塔说了
I told Roberta this, too.
既然你们俩
I mean, if you two managed to keep
保守了这个秘密这么多年
the mere possibility of this a secret all these years,
我们不能为了威尔一直隐瞒下去吗
can't we just keep on keeping on for the sake of Will?
我会按你说的做
I'll do whatever you want me to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
两次?
Twice?
我那时还年轻
I was younger.
嘿
Hey.
你不该来这儿 辛达随时会回来
You shouldn't be here. Cinda could be back any minute.
她去哪了
Well, where is she?
去做声带按♥摩♥了
Uh, vocal massage.
他花钱找了个泰国男人给她按♥摩♥喉咙 你想让我跟你说什么
She pays a Thai guy to rub her throat. What do you want me to tell you?
-不会耽误你太久 我… -那天
- Well, this will be quick. I... - The other day
我说我可以帮你 那是个错误
when I said that I could help you, that was a mistake.
我不能为你做什么
I can't do anything else for you.
请不要打扰我
Please just... leave me in peace.
邦尼·福尔杰的谋杀案
Bunny Folger's murder?
那个警♥察♥ 克雷普斯
That cop Kreps?
这一切都与《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》有关
This all has something to do with All is Not OK in Oklahoma.
我只是想不明白有什么关联
I just can't figure out how.
就好像我缺了一个关键的线索
It's like I'm missing a puzzle piece somewhere.
你把这事忘了吧
You should let this go.
你走吧 把这事忘了
You should go, and you should let this go.
-波比 -梅布 请你走吧
- Poppy... - Mabel! Please go.
你应该留着这个 查尔斯
You deserve to have this, Charles.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你好过给那个几个月前来打探情况的女人
Better you than that woman that came sniffing around a few months ago.
什么女人
What woman?
波比 你知道些什么 你害怕什么
Poppy, what do you know? What are you so scared of?
你不知道她能干出什么来
You don't know what she's capable of.
你不知道她为了达到目的能干出什么事来
You don't know what she'd do to get what she wants.
棕色头发 戴着眼镜
She had brown hair and... glasses.
辛达·坎宁?
Cinda Canning?
我不知道她叫什么 但她很咄咄逼人
I don't know her name, but she was so pushy.
辛达·坎宁?
Cinda Canning?
说真的吗 一个得了皮博迪奖
Seriously? You're that terrified
解开了贝基·巴特勒失踪和谋杀案的播客主
of a Peabody Award-winning podcaster
把你吓成这样?
who solved the disappearance and murder of Becky Butler?
对
Yes.
每个人都有秘密
Everyone has secrets.
(受害者 贝基·巴特勒
证据)
我们做过但绝口不提的事
Things we've done that we don't talk about.
我们无法解释的事
Things we can't explain.
(切克沙警♥察♥局)
比如当你去协助调查美国中部小镇的一宗案子
Like when you go to help out on a case in Bumblefuck USA
只为挣点外快
just to make a little extra coin.
(小鸡查克)
你以为拿钱干活 干脆利落
You plan to get in, you plan to get out, get paid.
走走过场
Go through the motions.
给我杯啤酒
Lemme get a beer.
为什么
Why?
因为我就是贝基·巴特勒
Because I'm Becky Butler.
但偶尔你会遇到一个人
But every once in a while, you meet someone...
一切都随之改变了
and everything changes.
你的整个心都被搅得七上八下
And your whole goddamn universe turns upside down.
然后事情就一发不可收拾了
And that's when shit gets really crazy.
(犯罪主脑)
该死
Well, shit.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表