剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
Now... up at Hamper's...
我们工作很多
we've got a lot of work.
订单不断涌入 又有便宜的棉花供上来
Orders are flooding in, and cheap cotton to meet them.
我们都知道 很快
Now, there's those of us that know that soon,
老板就会对我们说
bosses'll be telling us
虽然 他们获利颇丰
although they're making a fat profit...
却拿不出与五年前相当的工钱
they can't make our pay what it were five years ago!
他们会拿出一堆借口
Now, they'll have a load of excuses.
都是因为棉花突然涨价了
It's all because cotton's suddenly become expensive.
要么就是机器又出问题了
This or that bit of machinery's packed up.
买♥♥家给不出钱 所以没钱给我们
The buyers can't pay so there's no money to pay us!
你们都听过这些
You've all heard it before!
老板们说什么是什么
Aye, the bosses make their own rules!
亨德森说一套 汉普说另一套
Henderson says one thing, Hamper another!
一周一周都不一样
Different from one week t' next!
但谁能阻止他们再减薪呢
But what's to stop 'em cutting pay again?
是啊
Aye!
如果我们罢♥工♥
And if we quit over wages,
会有更多人来顶替我们
there's more'll take our places!
-是啊 -没错
- Aye! - You're right!
所以 我们必须齐心协力
That is why we must all work together,
因为下次 再有哪个老板耍诡计
because next time one of our bosses plays tricks,
我们都会知道了
we'll all know about it.
如果我们一同定下了一个合理的工钱数
And if we all decide on a fair wage,
而且我们全部 都不肯接受低于标准的工钱
and none of us, none of us work for less,
那么这次 我们就能说了算
and for once, WE'LL have a say!
如果他们不接受呢
What if they don't like it, eh?
如果他们不接受呢
What if they don't like it, eh?
那我们怎么办
What do we do then?
那我们怎么办
What do we do then?
鲍彻
Boucher.
那个
It, er...
你们有些人豪言壮语 这还好
it's all right some of you talking brave.
尼古拉斯挣多少 一周十五 十六先令吗
Nicholas here earns... what? 15, 16 shilling a week?
他只需要养三口
He's only three to keep on it.
我妻子病了
My wife's sick,
我有六个孩子
I have six children,
他们都没到能去工厂工作的年龄
none of them old enough for factory work.
如果我罢♥工♥ 我们光靠
If I turn out, we'll not be able to live on
工会五先令的罢♥工♥津贴活不下去的
five shillings strike pay from the union.
我的孩子
My children...
就会挨饿
they'll starve.
听着 我不是说
Look, I'm not saying
我们今天罢♥工♥
that we're coming out today.
我不是说 我们明天罢♥工♥
I'm not saying that we're coming out tomorrow.
我是说
What I'm saying is...
等时候到了
when the time comes...
我们会准备好
we will be ready.
我们要齐心协力
And we will stick together!
玛格丽特
Margaret, erm...
我知道你和你母亲觉得我辜负了你们
I know you and your mother feel I let you down.
-父亲 没有 -不 你是这么想的
- Father, no. - No. You do.
我知道
I know.
但我希望你明白 这里的人
But I hope you'll realise that the people up here...
他们也没有那么不同
they aren't so very different.
他们只是行事方式不一样
You know? They just have different ways.
主子
Master.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
-求您让我回来吧 -滚
- I beg you to take me back... - Get out!
我参加了今晚的集♥会♥
I were at the meeting this evening.
我可以告诉您他们在策划什么
I can tell you what they're planning.
他们在想什么
What's in their thoughts.
求您 先生 求您
Please, sir. I beg thee...
滚 再别到这家厂来了
Get out! And don't come near this mill again!
-是谁 -是我们
- Who's there? - It's only us.
-我保证 -给我滚
- I promise you... - Get away from here!
-你就不能发发慈悲吗 -黑尔先生
- Couldn't you show a little mercy? - Mr Hale.
请别教我该怎么做生意
Please. Do not try to tell me my business.
记得吗 他们这里行事方式不一样
Remember, they do things differently here.
走吧 父亲
Come, Father.
真希望我能告诉你 伊迪丝 我是多么孤独
I wish I could tell you, Edith, how lonely I am...
这里多么冰冷严酷
how cold and harsh it is here.
到处都是冲突
Everywhere, there is conflict and...
和刻薄
unkindness.
我觉得上帝已经抛弃了这里
I think God has forsaken this place.
我觉得我见到了地狱
I believe I've seen hell...
地狱是白的
...and it's white.
如飞雪一般
It's snow white.
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表