剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
为什么 马尔堡工厂情况真那么危险吗
Why? Is Marlborough Mills really in danger?
是啊 恐怕是的
Yes, I'm afraid it is.
但我担心的是他的精神
But it's his spirit I fear for.
别忘了 他父亲...死后
Remember, after his father... died
他努力多年 才重建了一切
he struggled for years to build everything up again.
他供养家人摆脱了贫困
He raised his family from poverty.
要是再次一落千丈会更难承受的
How much worse to be brought low a second time.
我知道辜负家人的滋味
I know what it is to disappoint one's family.
他会因为辜负母亲而十分痛苦
He will feel bitterly he's failed his mother.
在她的眼中 他不会失败的
He will not have failed in her eyes.
该我离开你了
Now it's my turn to leave you.
老实说 我有点紧张 亲爱的
I'm a little nervous, to tell you the truth, my dear.
别担心 父亲
Don't worry, Father.
人难免会去想 一个多年前
It's natural to wonder whether a place
曾让您那么快乐的地方
where you were so happy so many years ago...
牛津 是否还像当年一样
...whether Oxford will be the same.
但等您跟贝尔先生到了那儿 肯定会很开心的
But once you're there with Mr. Bell you'll have a wonderful time.
穿得暖和点 天气还很凉的
Wrap up warm. It's still very chilly.
是写给玛格丽特的
It's to Margaret, of course.
她是我现在主要的考虑了
She's my main concern now.
我担心
I worry.
我担心她
I worry about her...
在我死后会如何
when I'm gone.
得了 一时半会儿还不会呢
Oh, come, come! That won't be for a while.
再说 这事不都定下来了 我是她的监护人
Anyway, I thought it was settled. I'm her guardian.
我反正也没有别人可去照顾
I've got no one else to look after.
等时候到了 别担心 她不会缺什么的
When the time comes, have no fear. She shall want for nothing.
你比我更会照顾她
You care for her better than I have.
别说胡话 你不是把这想法都抛在脑后了吗
Nonsense! I thought you'd put all that talk behind you.
这几周的时间对你大有好处
You know, these last few weeks have done you good.
你看上去年轻多了
You look years younger.
我也觉得是 我觉得
Yes, I feel it. I feel
就好像
as though...
我回家了
...I have come home.
我得告诉玛格丽特
I must tell Margaret.
黑尔先生
Mr. Hale?
死了
Dead?
是啊
Aye,
在睡梦中去世
in his sleep.
可怜人
Poor fellow.
他妻子死后就一直没恢复过来
Never recovered from his wife's death.
主子
Master?
主子 进来吧
Master, come in.
坐下 吃点东西
Sit down. Have some food.
玛格丽特呢 她会如何
And Margaret? What of her?
现在她没必要留下了
There's nothing to keep her here now.
据说她姨妈要来带她回家
Her aunt's coming to take her home, they say.
她到这里之后蒙受了好多悲伤
She's seen a great deal of sorrow since she's been here.
她要是走了 玛丽和我会很遗憾的
We'll be sorry to see her go, Mary and I.
亲爱的 你受了多少苦啊
Oh, my dear! How you have suffered!
你父亲给你带来了多少不幸啊
And what sorrows your father's brought you!
我们这就离开
We are leaving instantly.
迪克森 你暂时留下
Dixon, you're to stay here for the time being
安排拍卖♥♥一切东西
and arrange an auction for all this.
书别卖♥♥
Not all the books.
我得跟我们的朋友道别
I must say goodbye to our friends.
你在这里能有几个朋友啊
I can't imagine how many friends you can have here!
我会帮你道别
I will help you say goodbye
然后我们就永远离开这可怕的地方
and then we are leaving this horrible place for good!
很遗憾你要走了 黑尔小姐
I am sorry that you're leaving, Miss Hale.
我本希望你能来我家看看的
I was hoping that you might visit my house.
我装♥修♥完了 铺了博览会上的印度墙纸
I've finished it with Indian wallpaper from the Exhibition.
你不能再回来吗
I don't suppose you could travel back?
黑尔小姐不会有心情从伦敦回来
Miss Hale will be in no mood for traveling back from London
看你的家具 范妮
just to see your furnishings, Fanny.
虽然时隔了一阵
It was a while ago,
但我为上次我们见面时我的语气道歉
but I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you at our last meeting.
我知道您是好意
I know that you meant well.
你要走了啊
So, you're going.
我给你带来了父亲的柏拉图
I... brought you Father's Plato.
我觉得你可能想收下
I thought that you might like it.
我会珍视的
I shall treasure it.
我也会珍视你父亲的回忆 他是我的好朋友
As I will your father's memory. He was a good friend to me.
那么 你是要走了
So you are going.
再不回来了吗
And never come back?
我祝你好 桑顿先生
I wish you well, Mr. Thornton.
我得尽快带她回家
I must get her home as soon as possible.
当然
To be sure.
尽快
As soon as possible.
回头
Look back.
回头看我
Look back at me.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas!
尼古拉斯 停车
Nicholas! Stop the cab!
玛格丽特 你在这儿 我们以为你走了
Margaret, there you are! We thought you'd gone.
我们还准备去车站找你
We were on our way to the station to try and catch you.
不敢相信你会不道别就离开
Can't believe you'd leave us without saying goodbye!
要不我们下个圣灵降临节
We would've come to London,
会去伦敦的 是吧 玛丽
won't we Mary, next Whitsun
哪能不跟朋友道别就走
rather than you go without a farewell from friends.
不 玛格丽特 别
Oh, no, Margaret. No,
朋友之间别这样
not between friends.
不 不是给你的 尼古拉斯
No, not for you, Nicholas.
是给孩子们的
For the children.
为了孩子们你不可以拒绝
You can't refuse it for the children.
告诉我他们的情况
You'll let me know how they do.
我不知道她什么时候会开心起来
I don't know when she's going to cheer up.
这都三个月了
It's been three months now
她还非要一身黑
and she's still insisting on wearing black.
亨利 我指望你了
Henry, I'm counting on you.
你知道莱诺克斯上尉和我
You know how much Captain Lennox and I
多么希望你们在一起
would like the two of you to get together.
不过 她很会跟肖托相处
Mind you, she's terribly good with Sholto.
我真不愿她走
I should hate to lose her.
或许我们可以一起住在一栋大宅里
Perhaps we could all live together in one big house.
贝尔先生今天来
Mr. Bell arrives today.
或许他能逗她笑
Maybe he can make her smile.
-贝尔先生 您说真的吗 -当然
- Mr. Bell, do you really mean it? - Of course!
我坐在火车上 想着
I was sitting on the train thinking,
"我们要如何消遣一下"
"How could we amuse ourselves?"
突然就冒出个主意 要去海尔斯顿
When I got it into my head we should visit Helstone.
你真喜欢这主意吗
Do you really like that idea?
我们什么时候走 明天吗
When can we go? Tomorrow?
我们必须做点改进
We had to make some improvements.
改动
Well, alterations.
-我们有七个孩子 -当然
- We have seven children. - Yes, of course.
只是
It's just...
可惜把玫瑰都挖走了
it's a pity the roses are gone.
孩子们得有地方玩耍
The children must have a place to play.
呼吸新鲜空气好聆听上帝的教诲
Fresh air prepares the mind for God.
要我说 那比读书好
Better than all that book-reading, that's what I say.
没错 我也这么说的
Precisely my very words.
我们得回归简单的真♥相♥
We have to get back to simple truth.
别去想什么知性主义 质疑
Forget about all this intellectualism, this questioning.
还有...
This...
异议吗 就像我父亲 你是这意思吗
dissenting? Like my father? Is that what you mean?
不是
Well, no!
好吧 是的
Well, yes.
我觉得我们该保持简单
I thought we ought to keep things simple.
无知 不受教育 你是这意思吗
Ignorant? Uneducated? Is that what you mean?
那世界肯定更美好了
I'm sure the world would be a better place!
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表