剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
你说我无♥耻♥
You've called me impudent,
撒谎
a liar,
闹事
a mischief-maker.
但为了这些孩子 你觉得我们能和睦相处
But for these children, you think we could get along?
我并不是提议我们要好好相处
Well, it's not my proposal that we get on well together.
工作就是工作 我会去的
Work is work. I'll come.
不止如此 我会感激你
And what's more, I'll thank you.
这对我来说已经很难得了
And that's a good deal from me.
这对我也很难得
And this is a good deal from me.
你一定按时上工
Now, mind you come sharp to your time.
工作时间要严格遵守
What times we have, we keep sharp.
我一旦抓到你
And the first time I catch you
用你的那颗脑袋制♥造♥麻烦
using that brain of yours to make trouble,
你就滚蛋
off you go.
现在你清楚情况了
Now you know where you are.
那我就把脑子留在家好了
Reckon I'll leave my brains at home, then.
是黑尔小姐叫你来找我的吗
Was Miss Hale the woman that told you to come to me?
-你怎么不说 -你就会更客气点吗
- You might have said. - And you'd have been a bit more civil?
我父亲在起居室等着
Well, my father is waiting in the sitting-room.
你可能会想知道我雇了希金斯
I thought you might like to know that I have taken Higgins on.
我很高兴
I am glad of it.
我不知道是你叫他来找我的
I didn't know that it was you who urged him to come to me.
那会让你更想还是更不想雇他呢
Would it have made you more or less likely to give him a job?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我不会反悔的 别担心
I'll not withdraw it, though, if that's what worries you.
我不认为你会那么做
I wouldn't think you capable of that.
现在 我对你的看法
I have a better opinion of you
比你对我的好
than you do of me at the moment,
恐怕是这样
I feel.
玛格丽特 亲爱的
Margaret, my dear,
你不非得回答
you're not obliged to answer this question
但是
but...
你有理由认为
do you have any reason for thinking that
桑顿先生喜欢你吗
Mr. Thornton cared for you?
父亲 对不起
Father, I'm sorry.
你
You...
拒绝了他
rejected him?
-我该告诉您的 -不不
- I should have told you. - Oh, no, no, no.
怪不得他来得不那么频繁了
It would account for him not coming so often to the house.
我喜欢他的陪伴和与他谈话 尤其现在
And I do value his company and conversation especially now...
你母亲不在了 但是
now your mother's gone. But...
如果他的到来让你不舒服
...if you feel uncomfortable in his presence
我会叫他别再来家里
I'll ask him not to come to the house again.
我相信你是给了他诚实的答复
I mean, I'm sure you were honest with him.
这才最重要
That's the most important thing.
我没做什么我后悔的事
I've done nothing that I wouldn't do again.
谢谢 我正需要好好吃点
Thank you. I needed that.
你要成模范员工了
You're becoming a model employee.
或许会有人告诉工会
Maybe someone will tell the union.
我总按时上工 去问任何人
I always kept to my time. Ask anybody.
我不会给桑顿赶走我的机会
No, I'll not give Thornton the chance to give me the sack.
他自己也加班加点
Puts in all hours himself.
有时候我觉得他根本不睡觉
Sometimes I don't think he sleeps, from one day to the next.
而且他对小汤玛斯颇为关照
And he's taken an interest in young Thomas,
说他该接受好教育
saying he's got to have a good education.
他真有趣
He's a funny one.
我看不懂他
I can't make him out.
这下你绝对要被赶出工会了
Now you will be drummed out of the union
居然对一个主子不厌恶至极
for thinking not so badly about a master!
笑
Laugh...
我
at me.
说我
C-call me...
滑...
A comee...
滑稽
C-comical.
-动... -动物
- A... - Animal.
动物
Animal.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
希金斯呢
Where's Higgins?
你吃晚饭了吗
Have you had your supper?
玛丽去过肉店 但她没做晚饭
Mary went to the butcher but she didn't do dinner.
怎么这么晚 几小时之前就下班了
Why are you so late? Shift finished an hour ago.
你干什么了
What are you up to?
工作没完成 我们一直做到做完
Work wasn't finished. We stayed until it was.
-超时不能付你钱 -你不也加班了
- Can't pay over your time. - See you working over your time.
你倒闭 再不会有别人雇我了
You go under, no one else'll take me on,
到时谁给他饭吃
and who'll put food in his mouth?
他告诉我他今晚还没吃饭呢
He's not had his supper tonight, he's been telling me.
有些日子有好肉吃
Some days there's good meat,
也有时候连狗食都没有
other days nothing fit for a dog
哪怕你有钱
even if you've got money in your pocket.
这就是市场力量啊 主子
There's your market forces in action for you, Master.
可惜你不能想想办法
It's a pity you can't get up some scheme.
批发买♥♥食物 给二十个而不是一个人做饭
Buy food wholesale, cook for twenty instead of one.
那样大家都能每天吃得起一顿饱饭
Then everybody'd be able to afford a good meal a day
你吃饱了也能好好学习
and you'd have fit minds to do studying.
小心
Careful,
会有人向主子工会举报你
someone will report you to the masters union
说这样的话
for that kind of talk.
工人吃得好 干得才好
If men eat well, they work well.
主子也会高兴 除非他们傻
And that'll please masters too, unless they're idiots.
有些主子就是傻
Which some of them are.
我们需要个地方做饭
We'd need somewhere to cook.
后面有间旧外屋
There's an old outhouse out the back,
在我看来没人用
not in any use as far as I can tell.
你今天还是带脑子来上班了嘛
You did bring your brains with you to work today, didn't you.
我努力藏着它
Well, I try to keep them hidden,
但不能完全不带
but I can't do without them altogether.
你算算数字 我们再说
You get some figures up and we'll see.
可不保证什么
Not promising, mind.
肖托哭着说他都记不得
Sholto cries that he cannot remember
玛格丽特表姨的模样了
what his Aunt Margaret looks like.
伦敦冷死了 真等不及迎来春天了
It's freezing in London. I can't wait for spring.
你在米尔顿一定鼻子都结冰柱了
You must have icicles on your noses in Milton!
那里一定更冷吧
It must be even more arctic up there.
你不能尽快来看看我们吗
Couldn't you try to brave the journey and visit us soon?
也劝姨夫一起来
And persuade Uncle to come with you.
主子
Master?
进来吧 今天炖肉
Will you come in? It's stew today.
我好久没吃过那个了
I haven't had that for a while.
一天都没吃吧
Not eaten all day, I'll bet.
是啊 太忙了
No, no, been too busy.
这很好吃
This is very good.
真的 非常好吃
Really. Very good.
那不是你女儿吗
Isn't that your daughter?
是的
Aye.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good girl.
好厨子
A fair cook.
她姐姐死后 保佑她 她也成熟了
She's come into her own since her sister died, God rest her soul.
恭喜 桑顿太太
Congratulations, Mrs. Thornton.
真是一对佳偶
A very good match, I'm sure.
我挺久没见到桑顿先生了
I haven't seen Mr. Thornton for some time.
这样的严冬 希望他不是病了
The winter's been going on so I do hope he isn't sickening.
我儿子辛苦工作 黑尔先生 他从不生病
My son works hard, Mr. Hale. He's never ill.
那不是拉蒂默先生的女儿吗
Isn't that Mr. Latimer's daughter over there?
是贝尔先生寄来的
It's from Mr. Bell.
我牛津的老友要举办聚会
There's to be a reunion of all my Oxford friends.
-这次您会接受邀请吧 -我想会的
- This time you will accept his invitation? - I think I will.
我可以给学生放假几周
I can give my pupils a holiday for a few weeks and
反正桑顿也不来了
now that Thornton's stopped coming...
我担心他
I'm worried about him.
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表