剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
你去海尔斯顿了
You've been to Helstone?
我以为这些都没了
I thought those had all gone!
我在篱墙上找到的
I found it in the hedgerow.
你得仔细找
You have to look hard.
你为什么去米尔顿
Why were you in Milton?
办事 是这样
On business. Well, that is, I
我有个商业提议
have a business proposition.
天呐 我得让亨利来帮我解释
Oh, dear! I need Henry to help me explain.
你不需要亨利来解释
You don't need Henry to explain.
我得说对了
I... I have to get this right.
是个商业提议
It's a business proposition.
我有一万五千英镑
I have some £15,000.
目前就放在银行里 利息不多
It is lying in the bank at present, earning very little interest.
我的金融顾问告诉我
Now, my financial advisers tell me
如果你拿走这笔钱
that if you were to take this money
用来经营马尔堡工厂
and use it to run Marlborough Mills
你可以给我一个更好的利息
you could give me a very much better rate of interest.
所以你瞧 这完全是生意的事
So, you see, it is only a business matter.
你不需要感激我
You'd not be obliged to me in any way.
其实是你
It is you who would be doing...
在帮我
...me the service.
伦敦列车即将离站
London train about to depart.
伦敦列车即将离站
London train is about to depart.
亨利 我
Henry, I...
再见 玛格丽特
Goodbye, Margaret.
你要跟我回家吗
You're coming home with me?
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表