剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
我知道事情看上去是什么样的
I know how it must have appeared,
那么晚跟一个陌生人在一起
being with a stranger so late at night.
你看到跟我在一起的那人
The man you saw me with, he...
这秘密属于另一个人
The...the secret is another person's
我如果解释会给他带来危险
and I cannot explain it without doing him harm.
是你吗 约翰
Is that you, John?
上来吧
Come on up.
我完全不想
I have not the slightness wish
窥探那位先生的秘密
to pry into the gentleman's secrets.
我只是作为你父亲的朋友而担忧
I'm only concerned as your father's friend.
我希望你明白
I hope you realise that
我对你抱有的任何愚蠢的感情都已结束
any foolish passion for you on my part is entirely over.
我要考虑未来了
I'm looking to the future.
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表