剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
works at Marlborough Mills, doesn't he, Margaret?
那个人 不管是谁
You do the man, whoever he is,
你的小篮对他的害处大于益处
more harm than good with your basket.
可以说 你支持罢♥工♥者越久
Well, you could say the longer you support the strikers,
罢♥工♥就会持续越久
the more you prolong the strike.
这不是善良
That is not kindness.
他们会被击败 但会要更久
They will be defeated but it will take longer.
他们的痛苦会被延长
Their pain will be prolonged.
但是给要饿死的孩子食物
But surely to give a dying baby food
并不仅仅是逻辑问题吧
is not just a question of logic?
桑顿太太
Mrs Thornton,
我真得称赞一下您华丽的
I really must congratulate you on these magnificent...
餐桌布置
table settings.
我想我在哈利街最奢华的聚会上
I don't believe I've seen finer table decorations
也没见过更精致的餐桌布置了
even in the grandest gatherings in Harley Street.
不是所有主子都一样的 贝尔先生
Not all masters are the same, Mr Bell.
你不该总觉得
You do us an injustice to always think
我们总在策划什么阴谋诡计
we're all up to some underhand scheme or other.
进来吧 玛莉娅可能还醒着
Do come in. Maria may still be up.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
那是谁 迪克森
Who was that, Dixon?
谁
Who?
我看到离开家的那个男人
The man I saw leaving the house.
什么男人
What man?
迪克森
Dixon.
是唐纳森医生
It was the doctor. Dr Donaldson.
-母亲 -他就是来例行探访
- Mother? - He was just making his usual visit.
例行
His usual visit?
他来这里多久了
How long has he been coming here?
玛格丽特
Margaret... !
你怎么藏在那里
Why are you hiding over there?
好了 这是怎么了
Oh, now, now! What's this?
迪克森告诉你了 是吧
Dixon told you, didn't she?
她保证不说的
She promised she wouldn't.
我逼她的
I made her.
是迪克森说不该告诉你的
It was Dixon who said that you shouldn't be told.
迪克森知道什么
What does Dixon know?
她是个仆人
She's a servant.
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter!
我不想让你父亲听到
I don't want your father to hear.
别生迪克森的气
Don't be angry with Dixon.
她爱我
She loves me.
好
No.
我尽量吧
I'll try not to.
我总想着海尔斯顿
I keep thinking about Helstone.
我以前还抱怨那里 说想离开
How I used to complain about it sometimes and want to leave.
现在我再也回不到那里了
And now I'll never see it again.
这就是对我的惩罚
That's my punishment.
玛格丽特
And, Margaret...
我忍♥不住去想弗莱德里克
I can't stop thinking about Frederick.
我也再见不到他了
I'll never see him again either!
玛格丽特 这太让人痛苦了
Oh, Margaret, it's so hard!
好了
There, there, now.
天呐
Dear, dear, dear!
好了 小姐 你该知道的
There, now, miss. You would know!
这下你要没必要地担心了
Now you'll fret before you need to.
可能还会告诉老爷
Likely tell the master too.
那我要应付一家人了
Then I'll have the whole house to deal with.
不 我不会告诉父亲
No, I won't tell Father.
我比他的承受力强
I can bear it better than him.
我看出来了
So I see!
我早知道她病得多重了
I've known for some time now how ill she is.
虽然我不假装像你一样爱她
And, though I don't pretend to love her as you do,
但我爱她超过这世上的任何人
I've loved her better than anyone else in the whole world.
我永远忘不了我第一次见她时的情形
I'll never forget the first time I saw her.
年轻的贝雷斯福德小姐
The young Miss Beresford.
我把针断在了手指里 我太紧张了
I broke a needle into my finger, I was so nervous...
她拿自己的手绢给我包手
...and she bound my hand with her own handkerchief.
然后
And then...
她从舞会回来后
...when she returned from the ball...
又来查看我
...she remembered to look in on me.
她给我换了条手绢
She changed the handkerchief for another one.
她是我见过的最美的生灵
She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen...
此后也没有比得过她的
...or seen since.
小姐 您快去睡吧
Now, miss, you'd best get to bed!
早上还得头脑清醒呢
You're gonna need a clear mind in the morning.
对不起我对你动怒了 迪克森
I'm sorry I get cross with you, Dixon.
保佑你 我喜欢人有点脾气
Bless you. I like a bit of spirit!
你生起气来 让我想到了弗莱德里克少爷
When you're all fired up, you remind me of Master Frederick.
那看了让人开心
That is a welcome sight.
您早上带我们去工厂吧 先生
You'll take us to the factory in the morning, sir?
今晚就这些了 桑迪先生
That's the lot for tonight, Mr Thorton.
天亮前不能冒险再带更多去了
We can't risk bringing any more in before daylight.
走啊 奥尼尔 跟上 快
Come on, O'Neil! Keep up, now!
是您啊 小姐
Oh, it's you, miss.
您看到街上有人吗
Did you see anyone in the street?
没有 真奇怪 是吧
No. That's very odd, isn't it?
人都哪去了
Where is everyone?
我觉得我们很快就会知道了
I think we'll know soon enough.
快进屋去吧 小姐
Best get inside the house, miss,
把门拴上
and bolt the door behind you.
妈妈就来 黑尔小姐
Mama will be here in a moment, Miss Hale.
她叫我道歉
She asked me to apologise.
工厂里是有人吗
Did I see faces in the mill?
我哥哥从爱尔兰招了人来
My brother has imported hands from Ireland.
他们都聚在顶楼上
They're huddled up in the top room.
他们去那里干什么
What are they doing there?
他们害怕
They're frightened.
罢♥工♥者吓坏了他们
The strikers have frightened them
他们不敢工作 我们也不敢放他们出去
so that they don't dare work and we don't dare let them out.
可怜人
Poor wretches.
妈妈在给他们张罗吃的
Mama is seeing to their food
约翰在努力让他们平静下来
and John is trying to calm them down.
有些女人在大哭 求着回家
Some of the women are wailing and begging to go back home.
妈妈来了
Ah, here's Mama.
抱歉 桑顿太太 抱歉现在来打扰您
Excuse me, Mrs Thorton, I'm sorry to bother you at such a time.
我母亲
My mother...
范妮提到您有个水床垫 我想借用一下
Fanny mentioned you had a water mattress that we might borrow?
对不起 我以为...
I am sorry, I thought...
桑顿
Thornton!
桑顿
Thornton!
把门推倒
Push it down!
他们来了 他们来了 他们会杀掉我们的
They're coming! They're coming! They'll kill us all!
范妮
Fanny.
把她留在后屋 母亲
Keep her here at the back of the house, Mother.
士兵要多久能来
How soon can the soldiers be here?
-别让她慌张 -黑尔小姐
- Try to stop her panicking. - Miss Hale!
黑尔小姐 很遗憾
Miss Hale, I am sorry
你在这么不巧的时候来了
you have visited us at this unfortunate moment.
他们就在里面 进去
They're in there somewhere! Go on!
进去 伙计们 找到他们
Go on, lads! We'll find 'em!
这不对 我还要养家糊口
It's not right! I've a family to feed!
把爱尔兰人找出来
Get the Irish out!
天呐 他们去砸厂门了
Oh, my God! They're going for the mill door!
把爱尔兰人放出来
Get the Irish out!
不 是鲍彻
Oh, no! It's Boucher!
让他们吼吧
Let 'em yell.
再坚强几分钟 别害怕 黑尔小姐
Keep up your courage for a few minutes longer, Miss Hale.
我不怕 但你不能安抚他们吗
I'm not afraid. But can't you pacify them?
士兵会让他们想清楚的
The soldiers will make them see reason.
想清楚 怎么想清楚
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表