剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
两个月前
这场婚礼真是劳心劳力 花销巨大
What a business this wedding has been, what an expense.
有时候 亲爱的姐姐
You know, sometimes, my dear sister,
我羡慕你们的小乡村牧师宅邸
I envy you your little country parsonage.
你俩是为爱结合 这我知道
You two married for love, I know.
当然了 伊迪丝花得起这个钱
Now, of course, Edith can afford to do that.
跳吧 上尉 跟你的新娘跳舞吧
Go on, Captain! Dance! Dance with your bride.
-你无聊了吧 玛格丽特小姐 -没有
- You are bored, Miss Margaret. - No.
我累了
I'm tired.
累坏了 而且已经过了戴这种头饰的年纪了
I'm exhausted. And a little too grown-up for ornaments like this.
等我结婚的时候
When I get married,
我要在一个阳光明媚的日子起床
I want to wake up on a sunny day,
穿上我最喜欢的裙子 直接走去教堂
put on my favourite dress and just walk to the church.
给
There.
看 这样好多了吧
There. Is that better?
我觉得你很美
I think you look very well.
你不管穿戴什么都会很美
You would look very well whatever you wore.
我真爱我的表妹
I love my cousin dearly.
我在这家里十分开心
I've been very happy in this house.
但我更想明天回家去海尔斯顿
But I'll be even more happy to go home to Helstone, tomorrow.
美丽的海尔斯顿啊
The wonderful Helstone.
你不愿离开太久吗
You cannot be kept away?
是啊 不愿意
No. I cannot.
那是这世上最棒的地方
It's the best place on earth.
玛格丽特 是你吗
Margaret. Is that you?
莱诺克斯先生
M... Mr Lennox.
发生什么了
W... what's happened?
是伊迪丝吗 出什么事了吗
Is it Edith? Some accident?
不不 冷静点 没有这种事
No, no, calm yourself. No such calamity.
我是来拜访天堂的
I have come to visit paradise...
就如你说的
...as you suggested.
那好吧
Well...
莱诺克斯先生
Mr Lennox.
你还是坐吧
Y... You'd better sit down.
我们到家了
This is home.
妈妈
Mama,
您还记得莱诺克斯先生吧
you remember Mr Lennox?
当然
Oh, yes.
是的 当然
Yes. Yes, of course, I...
我闭着眼睛也能走这条路
I could walk this route with my eyes closed.
我从很小就一直经常看望
I've been visiting Father's parishioners
父亲的教友
since I was a very small girl.
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
抱歉
Sorry, I...
我刚好想起了你描述的完美婚礼
I was just remembering your prescription for a perfect wedding.
在一个明媚的早晨走去教堂
I should like to walk to church on a sunny morning.
你说的就是这条路吗
Was this the path you were describing?
大概是的
Why, yes, I suppose so, I...
我其实并不是在想着我的婚礼 你明白吧
wasn't actually thinking of MY wedding, you understand.
玛格丽特 我不知 你...
I was wondering, Margaret, whether...
求你 别...
Please, don't won...
你是否愿意走上这条路
...whether you might consider making that walk,
在那样的一个早晨跟
sharing that morning with one who...
请听我说 玛格丽特
Please, listen. Margret...
请别说了
Please. Don't continue.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me. I...
你让我以为这样的提议不会遭到拒绝
You led me to believe that such an offer would not be unwelcome.
伦敦的女孩就会知道
A London girl would've know
不该这么暧昧地提起婚礼
not to talk of wedding days in such ambiguous terms.
抱歉 我没说什么让我觉得丢脸的话
Excuse me, I... said nothing I am ashamed of.
很抱歉
I... I'm sorry if you
让你误会了我对你的感情
have been mistaken in my affections for you.
是有别人吗 有你更喜欢的人吗
Is there someone else, someone else you prefer?
不是
No.
我是喜欢你的 亨利
I do like you, Henry.
但我还没做好结婚的准备呢
But I am not ready to marry anyone.
请你相信我的话是真心的
You must believe that I mean what I say.
亨利 我
Henry, I...
对不起
...I ...I'm sorry.
我们会流落街头的
We'll be on the streets...
还是在异乡
in a strange place.
妈妈 我说了
Mama, I told you,
我们先住旅店 一边找房♥子
we'll stay at a hotel until we find a house.
不会要太久的
It won't take long.
或许迪克森和我可以先住在海边 等你们找
Perhaps Dixon and I could stay on the coast while you look.
是啊 毕竟太太身体娇弱
Yes... as the missis is so delicate.
不 玛莉娅 你该跟我们待在一起
No, Maria. Your place is with us.
我们找房♥子不会要太久
It will not take us long to find a house.
我的大学老友 贝尔先生
My old college friend, Mr Bell,
已经答应会帮忙
has agreed to help.
他已经整理了一份可能的学生名单
He's already organised a list of potential pupils.
我会有很多执教的机会
There'll be plenty of teaching for me.
米尔顿不会有我们这样的人
There will be no people there like us in Milton.
怎么会有呢
How can there be?
我们能应付的 母亲
We will manage, Mother.
那里又不是外星球
It's not another planet.
下车 米尔顿
Outward, Milton!
下车 米尔顿
Outward, Milton!
全体换车
All change!
换车去往北方车站
All change for stations north!
我们为什么要来这儿 迪克森
Why have we come here, Dixon?
肯定会很糟糕的
It's going to be awful.
我确定
I know it is.
下车 米尔顿
Outward, Milton!
迪克森 去找个脚夫
Dixon. Take care and find a porter.
我们到了
We have arrived.
全体换车
All change!
我看到他了
I see 'im!
脚夫 请搬这个
Porter! Take these, please.
我们分开走能更快找到房♥子
We'll find a house faster if we go separately.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Of course.
鸡蛋 今早才下的鸡蛋
Eggs, fresh laid eggs this mornin'!
来买♥♥鸡蛋吧
Come and get your eggs!
新鲜水果 新鲜果蔬
Fresh fruits! Fresh fruits! Fruit and vegetables!
-你好 你好吗 -还好
- Hello, how are you? - All right.
起居室挺大 你也看到了
The living room's quite spacious as you can see.
不是给我自己住
The property's not for me.
我是替主子的
I'm making enquires on behalf of
一个生意上的熟人打听
one of me master's business acquaintances.
要住这里的人是个牧师
The man is to live here is a clergyman.
该说以前是个牧师
Or rather a former clergyman.
他一直生活朴素
He's used to living simply.
他好像从未过得很阔绰过
I don't think he's ever been a man of great property or fortune.
据说是因为良心
A matter of conscience, I believe.
良心
Ah, conscience.
那可不赚钱
That never put bread on the table.
南方来的 是吗
South, eh?
或许是因为...不得体的行为
A little, er... indiscretion took place, maybe?
不是说
Well, they do say the
闲人多作恶吗
Devil makes work for idle hands. Don't they?
或许他的手没闲着
Maybe his hands weren't so idle.
他肯定会发现北方的情况大不相同
Well, he'll certainly find things quite different up north.
是啊
Oh, aye.
我会修葺一番 但装饰也可以了
I'll make good the repairs, but the decoration's good enough.
这事可真是
What a business, eh?
一个人居然带着妻子孩子离开家乡
For a man to uproot his wife and child
一路搬来米尔顿
to come all the way to Milton.
不管是不是因为良心 这都够怪的
Conscience or not conscience, that's strange behaviour.
抱歉 女士 有事吗
Excuse me, madam, can I help you?
我叫玛格丽特·黑尔 你是谁
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表