剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
希望你能帮上忙 那她会永远爱你的
I hope you can. She will love you for ever!
玛格丽特 我们周六跟派珀家约好了
Margaret. We're engaged at the Pipers' on Saturday.
天呐 我认识那表情
Oh, dear! I know that look.
玛格丽特要告诉我们一件事
Margaret is about to tell us something
而且不容我们争辩
and we cannot argue.
我以前也见过这副表情
She had just the same look on her face
那是我们九岁时 她宣布绝不再上舞蹈课了
when she insisted on giving up dancing lessons when we were nine.
-玛格丽特 怎么了 -没什么
- Margaret, what's wrong? - Nothing.
但伊迪丝说得对
But Edith is right.
我很感激您收留我 姨妈
I'm so grateful to you, Aunt, for taking me in.
但我回到伦敦好些时日了
But I've been back in London for a long time now.
我已经长大 也有钱了
I'm of age and I am of means.
亨利在帮我
Henry is helping me
理解我的财务事务和责任
to understand my financial affairs and responsibilities.
我们想帮助弗莱德里克
We are trying to help Frederick.
我们可能不会成功 但是
We will probably not succeed, but
我们的尝试能告慰母亲和父亲的在天之灵
it would have pleased Mother and Father that we are trying.
我该为我的人生负起责任了
It is time for me to take responsibility for my life.
你想离开 肖托会哭的
You want to leave us? Sholto would cry so!
不
No.
但我希望能为自己的日常生活做主
But I would like to make my own decisions for my day-to-day life.
只要我想 就可以待在房♥间里
I would like to keep to my room if I wish.
不想去派珀家 就不去 我是不想去
I would like not to go to the Pipers if I wish. And I don't.
我受不了他们
I... can't stand them.
我不喜欢伦敦社会
I don't like London society.
我回海尔斯顿时明白了一点
I learnt something when I went back to Helstone,
我本以为那里会是我童年时的天堂
expecting it to be the paradise I knew as a child.
不管我们怎么努力
Try as we might,
不管那时我们多么快乐
happy as we were,
我们回不去了
we can't go back.
我早说过
I told you.
我是对的 约翰错了
I was right and John was wrong.
这一次 你得承认我对了
For once you must admit I was right.
如果你投资了沃森的项目 就能挣数千镑
If you'd invested in Watson's scheme, you'd have made thousands.
足以脱离困境
Enough to get you out of trouble!
承认吧
Admit it.
我会问问沃森愿不愿意借约翰点钱
I will ask Watson if he will lend John some money
但他很生气
but he was very angry
约翰不愿跟他一起投资
when John would not join him in the venture.
他说一位绅士得自己铺路
And he says a gentleman must pay his own way!
而且安·拉蒂默你也别指望了
And I think you can think again about Ann Latimer!
她现在肯定不会要你了
I'm sure she won't have you now.
别太介意失去房♥子 母亲
You mustn't mind losing the house, Mother.
我才不在意房♥子
I don't mind about the house.
我在乎你
I care about you.
谢天谢地范妮有人照顾
Thank God Fanny's taken care of.
又会只剩你我了
It'll just be you and I again.
-我有好消息 -真的
- I have some excellent news. - Really?
你挣钱了
You have made money.
怎么 就昨天 我睡觉时 我好聪明
What, since yesterday? While I slept? How clever of me!
钱生钱
Money makes money.
我更喜欢老实挣钱 好好利用
I would rather earn it honestly and put it to good use.
玛格丽特 你听上去有点
Margaret! You're sounding a little...
我也不想说 但有点革命的味道
Well, I hate to notice but a little revolutionary.
贝尔先生很精明
Mr. Bell was a shrewd fellow.
他跟一个叫沃森的人买♥♥了一笔获利颇丰的投资
He bought into a 100-1 investment with a chap named Watson.
沃森
Watson?
-范妮·桑顿的丈夫 -是的
- Fanny Thornton's husband? - The very one.
他被称为神童
Being hailed as wonder boy.
大概也就这一时
Probably a nine-days wonder,
但不管怎样 范妮撞大运了
but nevertheless Fanny's struck gold.
她哥哥可就不是如此了
Which is more than we can say for her brother.
他不肯参与投机
He wouldn't have anything to do with it.
太讲原则了
Far too principled.
大概会成为最后一根稻草
Might just be the last straw.
你恐怕很快要找新租户了 玛格丽特
I'm afraid you'll soon be looking for a new tenant, Margaret.
"那会是多好的圣诞礼物啊"夏洛特说
"What a nice Christmas present it will be," Said Charlotte.
"但我希望"
"But I hope..."
-希金斯呢 -他去完成什么了
- Where's Higgins? - He's finishing off something.
"阿奈特先生会
"Mr. Arnott will...
有时候把车..."
...sometimes bring her cart into..."
我说 你听说玛格丽特小姐的消息了吗
I said, have you heard about Miss Margaret?
还在啊
Still here.
虽然是最后一轮班 主子
Just because it's the last shift, Master,
不代表我们不该好好做完
doesn't mean we shouldn't finish the job well.
我不是谁的主子了 希金斯
I am nobody's master anymore, Higgins.
如果你今后还会再招工
If you're ever in a position to take on workers again
我们有不少人会乐意为你运作工厂
there's a fair number of us who'd be happy to run a mill for you.
我做了份请♥愿♥ 收集名单
I got up a petition to collect the names.
总之 我刚问你玛格丽特小姐的事
Anyway, I was asking about Miss Margaret.
你知道她近来如何吗
Have you heard how she's doing?
她很好
She's well.
她在伦敦
She's in London.
我们不会再见到她了
We'll not see her again.
我以为她会去西班牙呢
I thought she might have gone to Spain.
西班牙 她怎么会去那里
Spain. Why would she go there?
去见她哥哥 他现在是她唯一的家人了
Well, to see her brother, now he's her only family.
她哥哥
Her brother?
她没有哥哥
She doesn't have a brother.
他们母亲死时他来过
Him that were over when their mother were dying.
他们没说出去
Kept it a secret, they did.
我家玛丽会为他们跑腿买♥♥东西
My Mary used to fetch things for them.
她不多嘴 但会跟我说
She's a quiet girl, but she talks to me.
黑尔先生怎么不告诉我他还有个儿子
Why wouldn't Mr. Hale tell me he had a son?
跟法律有关
Something to do with the law.
得罪了海军
Found himself on the wrong side of the Navy.
处境非常危险
In real danger, he was.
那是她哥哥
He was her brother.
好了
Well.
桑顿
Thornton?
日安了
I'll bid you good day.
再见 希金斯
Goodbye, Higgins.
祝你好运
Good luck.
亨利
Henry?
你能帮帮我吗
I wonder, would you help me?
我决定得去米尔顿一趟
I've decided I need to go to Milton and
我希望你能陪我去
I'd like you to come with me.
当然
Of course.
不管我能做什么 都愿意为你效劳
Whatever I may do. I'm... I'm at your service.
永远
Always.
太好了
Yes. Yes!
他不在
He's not here,
如果你是来幸灾乐祸的 他不在
if you have come to crow over him. He's not here.
来查看你的财产了吗
Come to look over your possessions, have you?
他为此可是奋斗了一辈子
And he's worked all his life for them.
您曾说我不了解我拒绝的男人
You once accused me of not knowing what kind of man I'd rejected.
您说得对
And you were right.
但如果您以为我会来幸灾乐祸
But if you think I've come to triumph over him,
这空荡荡的厂房♥的不幸不会深深触动我
that I don't feel keenly the misfortune of this empty place...
那您也不了解我
...then you don't know me at all.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
别以为我担心自己
Don't think I'm worried for myself.
他会照顾好我 他总会的
He'll see me right. He always has.
在这里停车十分钟
There's a ten-minute stop here.
抱歉要耽搁一下 但我们快回伦敦了
Sorry for the delay, but we're halfway back to London.
我们要等一辆北行的车过站
I think we have to wait for a northbound train to pass.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去伦敦
To London.
我刚从米尔顿回来
I... I've been to Milton.
你不会猜到我去了哪的
You'll not guess where I've been.
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表