剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
Don't be afraid, John.
她都向全世界承认了
She has admitted it to the world.
我或许还能因此喜欢上她
I may yet even learn to like her for it.
要克服她的骄傲肯定很不容易
It must have taken a great deal to overcome her pride.
亲爱的玛格丽特
Dear Margaret,
真希望姨夫能带你们回家
if only uncle would bring you all home
你也不必目睹这样的苦难
you wouldn't need to witness such suffering.
至于愧疚感 玛格丽特
As for feeling guilty, Margaret,
你没必要自责的
surely you can have nothing to reproach yourself for.
毕竟 是工人选择了去罢♥工♥
After all, the workers chose to go on strike
我相信 你也尽力帮忙了
and I am sure you've done your best to help.
即使是小时候 你也总做正确的事
Even when we were little girls you always did the right thing.
我都没注意到这果子的颜色
I had not noticed the colour of this fruit.
黑尔小姐 我昨天太不知感激了
Miss Hale, I'm afraid I was very ungrateful yesterday.
你没什么好感激的
You have nothing to be grateful for.
我觉得我该感激
I think that I do.
我只是做了任何人都会做的事
Well, I did only the least that anyone would have.
那怎么可能
That can't be true.
毕竟 是我害你陷入了危险
I was, after all, responsible for placing you in danger.
换了任何人我都会那么做
I would have done the same for any man there.
任何人
Any man?
那么你支持暴♥力♥喽
So you approve of that violence?
-你觉得我是活该 -不是
- You think I got what I deserved? - No,
当然不是
of course not!
但他们很急切
But they were desperate.
我知道如果你跟他们谈谈...
I know if you were to talk to them...
我忘了
I forgot.
你把他们当朋友
You imagine them to be your friends.
但如果你能讲理...
But if you were to be reasonable...
我 你是说我不讲理吗
Me? Are you saying that I'm unreasonable?
如果你肯跟他们谈谈
If you would talk with them
而不是派士兵对付他们 我知道他们...
and not set the soldiers on them, I know they would...
他们会得到他们应得的
They will get what they deserve.
黑尔小姐 我并不仅仅是来感谢你的
Miss Hale, I didn't just come here to thank you.
我来是因为
I came because...
我觉得很可能...
I think it very likely...
我知道我从未陷入过这样的处境
I know I've never found myself in this position before.
我不知道该怎么说
It's difficult to find the words.
黑尔小姐 我对你的感情很强烈
Miss Hale, my feelings for you are very strong.
请别说了
Please, stop.
请别再说下去了
Please don't go any further.
什么
Excuse me?
请别再那么说了
Please don't continue in that way.
这不绅士
It's not the way of a gentleman.
我很清楚至少在你的眼中 我不是个绅士
I'm well aware that in your eyes at least I'm not a gentleman.
但我觉得我有权知道我怎么冒犯你了
But I think I deserve to know why I am offensive.
冒犯我的是 你的口气
It offense me, that you should speak to me
就好像你有责任挽救我的名誉
as if it were your duty to rescue my reputation!
我对你说的是我的感情 我爱你
I spoke to you about my feelings because I love you.
我没想到你的名誉
I have no thought for your reputation.
你觉得因为你有钱
You think that because you are rich
而我父亲的境况又不如从前
and my father is in reduced circumstances
你就可以占有我吗
that you can have me for your possession?
我想我早该料到一个商人会如此
I suppose I should expect no less from someone in trade!
我不想占有你
I don't want to possess you.
我想娶你 因为我爱你
I wish to marry you because I love you!
你不该那么想
You shouldn't,
因为我不喜欢你 从没喜欢过
because I do not like you and never have.
前一刻我们还在谈水果的颜色
One minute we talk of the colour of fruit...
接下来就说起了爱情
...the next of love.
怎么会这样
How does that happen?
我的朋友贝茜·希金斯要死了
My friend Bessy Higgins is dying.
那也是我的错喽
And that, of course, is my fault, too?
-对不起 -对不起什么
- I'm sorry. - For what?
你会觉得我的感情冒犯了你
That you find my feelings for you offensive?
还是你认为就因为我是商人
Or that you assume because I'm in trade
我只能考虑买♥♥卖♥♥
I'm only capable of thinking in terms of buying and selling?
还是我喜欢
Or that I take pleasure
让我的雇员早死
in sending my employees to an early grave?
不是 当然不是
No! No, of course not.
对不起我那么直白
I... I'm sorry to be so blunt.
我还没学会该怎么
I have not learnt how to...
该怎么拒绝
how to refuse.
该如何回应你刚刚那样的表白
How to respond when a man talks to me as you just have.
之前还有别人吗
There are others?
这种事你天天遇到吗
This happens to you every day?
当然了
Of course.
你肯定要拒绝
You must have to disappoint
很多把心掏给你的男人
so many men that offer you their heart.
-请你明白 桑顿先生 -我明白
- Please understand, Mr Thornton... - I do understand.
我完全明白你的意思
I understand you completely.
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表