剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表
Reason? What kind of reason?
桑顿先生 马上下去
Mr Thorton, go down this instant
像个男人那样面对他们
and face them like a man.
把他们当人 跟他们对话
Speak to them as if they were human beings.
他们是被饥饿逼疯了
They're driven mad with hunger.
他们的孩子在挨饿
Their children are starving.
他们不知道自己在干什么
They don't know what they're doing.
去拯救你无辜的爱尔兰人
Go and save your innocent Irishmen.
桑顿先生 小心
Mr Thornton, take care!
看在上帝的分上 停下吧
In God's name, stop!
想想你们在做什么
Think of what you're doing!
你们人多势众 而他只有一个人
He is only one man and you are many!
回家吧 士兵要来了
Go home. The soldiers are coming.
平和地离开吧 你们的诉求会得到回应的
Go in peace. You shall have an answer to your complaints.
-你会让爱尔兰人回家吗 -绝不
- Will you send the Irish home? - Never!
回去吧 这不是你该待的地方
Go inside! This is not your place.
他们不会伤害女人的
They will not want to hurt a woman.
进去 不然我把你扛进去
Go inside or I will take you in!
你们满意了吗
Are you satisfied?
你们为我而来 你们想就杀了我吧
You came here for me, so kill me if that's what you want!
她死了吗
Is she dead?
没有 范妮小姐
No, Miss Fanny,
她还有气 但看上去不妙
she's breathing but she looks very bad.
母亲呢 我们需要医生
Where is Mother? We need a doctor.
她得穿过暴♥动♥的人群
She had to get through the rioters.
我们之中只有她敢去
She were the only one of us brave enough to go.
您看到了吗 小姐
Did you see, Miss?
什么
What?
黑尔小姐 下面发生的事
Miss Hale. What happened down below.
-您没看到黑尔小姐抱着主子吗 -没有
- Did you not see Miss Hale clinging to the master? - No.
仆人都看到了吗
Did all the servants see?
我们从楼顶窗户看得挺分明
We had a good enough view from the top window.
妈妈就说她肯定喜欢约翰 这就证明了
Mama's sure she's set her mind on John. This proves it.
快点 简 去拿点水来
Oh, quick, Jane! Fetch some water!
好了 黑尔小姐 你别动
There, there... Miss Hale! You lie quietly.
母亲去找医生了 他就来
Mother's gone for the doctor. He will be here soon!
我不需要医生 我得回家了
I don't need a doctor. I must go home.
不 不行 母亲 您可来了
No, you can't! Mother, thank goodness you're back!
-黑尔小姐 -她恶化了吗
- Miss Hale... - Is she worse?
不 我没事 我想回家了
No, I'm quite well. I want to go home.
没有看上去那么严重
Looks worse than it is.
但这一击不轻 小姑娘
But you've had quite a blow, young lady.
你最好在这儿休息一阵
You'd better rest here a while.
不 您知道我母亲身体不好
No, you know my mother is unwell.
不能让她担心 如果她听说了
She must not be alarmed. If she hears of this...
我这就回去
I will go now.
这不行吧 医生
Surely not, doctor?
还是随她吧
I think she must be allowed to do as she will.
我带她乘我的马车
I'll take her with me in the carriage,
确保她安全到家
see she reaches home safely.
街上还很吵闹
The streets are still very noisy.
那好吧
Very well.
这边
This way!
桑顿先生
Mr Thornton?
别担心 先生 我们会抓到领头的
Don't worry, sir. We'll catch the ringleaders.
桑顿又胜利了
Thornton's come up smiling again.
那些流氓破坏了罢♥工♥
Those hoodlums have broken the strike.
甚至都没用上他的爱尔兰人
Didn't even have to use his Irishmen.
玛格丽特 是你吗
Margaret, is that you?
是的 母亲 我就来
Yes, Mother. I... I'll be in soon.
我得洗洗 今天街上灰很大
I must wash. The streets are very dusty today.
黑尔小姐呢
Where is Miss Hale?
她回家了
She has gone home.
回家 那怎么可能
Gone home? That is not possible.
真是的 约翰 她没什么事
Really, John, she was quite well!
母亲 她挨了很重的一下
Mother, she took a terrible blow.
您怎么想的 居然让她回家
What were you thinking of? Letting her go home.
一切都办得很妥当
Everything was done properly.
叫来了唐纳森医生
Dr Donaldson was called.
事实上 我还亲自去找了他
In fact, I went for him myself
因为其他人似乎都不想去
as no one else seemed to have a mind to go.
谢谢您 母亲
Thank you, Mother.
街上很危险 您...
The streets were dangerous. You...
我想你根本不能把那么固执的姑娘
I'm sure it's not possible to keep such a headstrong young woman
留在她不想留的地方
anywhere she doesn't care to be.
她真是个鲁莽的姑娘
She's such a reckless young woman.
简 你就没别的事要忙吗
Jane, have you nothing to be getting on with?
范妮小姐 先生
Miss Fanny, sir...
我吓坏了 相信我 我差点晕倒
I was so scared! Believe me, I almost fainted!
我以为他们会砸破门 杀了我们
I thought they would break down the door and murder us all!
-范妮 别傻了 -你根本没危险
- Fanny, don't be so ridiculous. - You were in no danger.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去确保黑尔小姐是否安好
To see if Miss Hale is well.
我让她坐唐纳森医生的马车回去了
I sent her home in a carriage with Dr Donaldson.
一切都办得很妥当
Everything was done properly.
约翰
John!
我要你别去
I'm asking you not to go.
我听说
I hear there's been...
马尔堡工厂发生了暴♥力♥事件
some violence up at Marlborough Mills.
希望没造成太大损害
I do hope there's not too much damage.
有个小姑娘找玛格丽特小姐
There's a young lady wants Miss Margaret.
我叫她走 但她气急败坏的
I told her to go but she's very distressed.
说她叫玛丽
Said her name's Mary.
对不起 小姐 我不知道该怎么办
I'm sorry, miss! I didn't know what to do!
贝茜病得好重
Bessy's been took so very ill!
还醒着
Still up?
我以为您会累坏了
I thought you'd be exhausted.
怎么会呢
Why should I be?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
就是去走走
Just walking.
你去哪走走了
Where have you been walking?
我答应您不去那儿 就没去
I promised you I would not go there and I did not.
但是
But?
但是
But...
母亲 您知道我明天必须去那里
Mother, you know I will have to go there tomorrow
您也知道我明天必须说什么
and you know what I will have to say.
是啊
Yes.
你没别的选择
You could hardly do otherwise.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说你有这个责任
I mean that you are bound in honour
因为她已经让所有人都看到了她的感情
as she has shown her feelings for all the world to see.
她的感情
Her feelings?
她冲到一群愤怒的暴民面前
She rushed out in front of an angry mob
保护了你
and saved you from danger.
难道那是我自己想出来的吗
Or are you telling me I imagined that?
你以为仆人都没看到吗
You think none of the servants saw it?
你以为这没成为米尔顿茶余饭后的话题吗
Do you think it's not become the tittle-tattle of Milton?
她是救了我
She did save me.
但是 母亲
But, Mother,
我不敢相信那样的女人会喜欢我
I daren't believe such a woman could care for me.
别傻了
Don't be so foolish.
还需要什么证明啊
What more proof do you need,
她居然这么不知羞耻
that she should act in such a shameless way?
我就知道她会把你从我身边夺走
I'm sure she will take you from me.
所以我才不希望你今天去见她
That is why I didn't want you to go to see her today.
我希望能作为你最爱的女人再度过一晚
I wanted one last evening of being the first in your affections.
我得改布上的姓名缩写了
I will have to change the initials on our linen.
得加上她的名字了 你们俩的
They will bear her name now, hers and yours.
我知道她不喜欢我
I know she does not care for me.
但我不能什么都不说 我必须去问
But I can't remain silent. I must ask her.
别害怕 约翰
剧集 | 南方与北方(2004) | 导航列表