剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
是吗 男孩 我需要它吗
Eh? Boy? Do I need it?
我会扑灭你们的篝火
And I'll put your campfires out.
不要乱丢垃圾 享受你的周末 谢谢你
Don't litter. Enjoy your weekend. Thank you.
歌♥手 我要走了 哦 我要走了
Singer. I'm going to go. Oh, I'm going.
歌♥手 管理
Singer. Admin.
歌♥手管理 所以继续回来吧
Singer Admin. So keep Come back.
把它们从我身上拿开 有帮助的 来吧
Get them off me. Helpful. Come on.
现在 下来 控制一下
Now. Come down. Get a grip.
进来 接我 告诉我
Come in, get me. Tell me.
别吵了 来吧 哦 不 不
Keep it over. Come on. Oh, no, no.
放松点 放松点
Take it easy. Take it easy.
我不确定 一只灰熊 没关系 他是我的灰熊警报 但他更爱吠叫 而且他很咬人 对吧
I'm not sure. A grizzly bear, it's all right, yeah, he's my grizzly alarm, but he's more barked, and he is bite, aren't you guys?
男人吗 只是流行 是的 对不起 打扰你了
Man? Just pop. Yeah. Hey, I'm sorry we disturbed you.
还有其他人吗 对 我的帐篷就在那边
Anybody else out here? Yeah, my, my tents right over there?
我还是继续睡你的美容觉吧
I'd better get back to your beauty rest.
因为 虽然你可以使用它 是的 可能在这句话中 更多的一 三 加上宗教 或者无法振作你的感觉
Because, though you could use it, yeah, probably in this quote, more one, three, plus the religions, or can't get up your feeling.
然而 它 它 它 它 它 它 它 它 它是 我知道 你知道 我们需要我
However, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's A-I know, you know, we need to i.
d W 某处 现在是87低地
d. W. something there. Now, 87th Lowland.
真不敢相信我们在弗吉尼亚只有一个
I can't believe we just one in Virginia.
玩得很多 只有一个男性 西班牙裔 白衬衫 蓝色牛仔裤
Plays a large lot. Just a male, hispanic, white shirt, blue jeans.
我就是那把触碰眼睛的手♥枪♥
I'm the handgun touching the eye.
事故 5点17分或第17天 我是早上的邻居
Incident. 05:17 or d. 17. I morning neighbor.
闭嘴 RockCracker头骨安静
Shut up. Rock Cracker skull quiet.
控制一下 从昨晚得知 200美元
Get a grip. Known from last night, 200 bucks.
一个顺从的毒枭仍然是一盒哑巴
An obedient school of drug is still a dumb as a box of rocks.
来点咖啡怎么样 不 谢谢
How about some coffee? No. Thanks.
听听你听到的地方 我今早被一堆熊屎绊倒了有一辆本♥田♥那么大
Listen where you hear this. I stumbled over a pile of bear crap this morning the size of a Honda.
刷子也是雏菊色的 我想我们可能有同伴了
Brushes are daisy too. I think we may have company.
我很抱歉 你能把收音机的声音关小一点吗
I'm sorry. Could you turn the radio down a bit?
麻烦你了 她会打开的
Please help bother, she'll turn it on.
谢谢你 听着 我不想犯傻 但这里有5万英亩的荒野 不管怎样 我我们没有理由挤在一起露营
Thank you. Look, I don't want to be a jerk, but there's like 50000 acres of wilderness out here, and anyway, I there's just no reason for us to be camping right on top of one another.
所以我在想 既然我是第一个来这里 我几乎没有一直在这里钓鱼
So I was thinking that since I was here 1st, I hardly fish out here all the time.
这是一个自♥由♥的国家
And this is a free country.
如果你觉得这里太拥挤了 那就把歌♥手们挪开 哈哈哈
If you think it's too crowded around here, move Singer the singers es Ha, ha, ha.
天啊 这样你什么都抓不到
God, you're not going to catch anything that way.
你是个什么样的孩子我有一些备用的
What kind of baby you Hey, I got some extra supplies.
你想要吗 用力拉一下
You want them? Give me that pull.
没关系 所以放弃吧
That's okay. So give it up.
哦 得了吧 你听着 我不是想无礼地说 不 不 不 不
Oh, come on. You Look, I don't mean to be rude going, no, no, no, no.
我才是那个需要学习礼仪的人
I'm the one that needs lessons in manners.
嗯 今天早上我没有权利就这样结束
Huh? I have no right to run it off like that this morning.
就像我说的 这是个自♥由♥的国家
Like I said, it's a free country, huh?
你可以在他想要的任何地方露营
You can camp anywhere he wanted.
好吧 没关系 我真的只想一个人静一静
Okay, that's okay. I really just want to chill out and be alone
这个周末 嘿 我完全可以支持你
for the weekend. Hey, I can totally get behind that.
我和你一样 这就是为什么我在这里排在第一
I'm just like you. That's why I come up in the 1st place out here.
你住在城市里 哦 我喜欢交通和噪音
You live in a city, oh, I like traffic and noise.
更不用说在病态的畸形秀下 人类现在已经变成了奶头
Not to mention under the sick freak show, the tit that humanity has become these days.
你懂我的意思吗 男人穿女人的衣服
You know what I mean? Men wearing women's clothes?
你知道有件事让我想吐
You know something that just makes me want to puke hell.
那些在周末快速杀人的变♥态♥呢
What about the sick, fastest killing people on the weekends?
你知道 在星期天 听着 我有个朋友 他以前是警♥察♥ 现在是出租车司机以前是警♥察♥ 是出租车司机
You know, on Sundays? Look, a friend of mine, and he used to be a cop, he's a taxi drivers now an ex cop, was a taxi driver.
他告诉我他从一个警♥察♥朋友那里听说这个周末凶手会割掉受害者的舌头
And he told me that he'd heard from a cop friend of his that this weekend killer, he cuts the tongues of his victims out.
天啊 警♥察♥说他是战利品的横杆
Oh God, the cops say he's a horizontal for trophies.
我还没有公开♥发♥布那个信息
I haven't released that information in public yet.
对了 我叫本 杰拉德 你好吗
I'm Ben, by the way. Gerald, how are you doing?
简 是的 看到后面那些可怕的红色痕迹了吗
Jane? Yeah. You see those grisly red tracks back there?
看 本欠巨大的脚印 嗯
Look Ben Owes huge footprints. Huh?
你知道灰熊的骨架和人的骨架一模一样吗
Do you know the skeleton of grizzly bear looks exactly like a skeleton of a man?
对天发誓 你从灰熊身上扒了块肉
Honest to God, you stripped a meat away from a grizzly bear.
看起来像个身高10英尺12英寸的人 除了头骨
Looks like a ten foot twelve person, except for a skull.
我没有头骨那么大 和你聊天真的很开心
I'm not a skull's enormous. It's been really nice talking to you.
我让你试试
I got you going to try it.
你不坐飞机 无意冒犯 但我真的很想一个人呆着 享受一个自♥由♥国家的和平与安宁
You don't fly, no offense. But I really, really want to be by myself and enjoy the peace and quiet as a free country.
好好享受你剩下的周末吧
Enjoy the rest of your weekend you do.
歌♥手 管理 歌♥手哦 你想证明什么
Singer. Admin. Singer Oh, what are you trying to prove?
你好 我说的是不同的语言吗
Hello. Am I speaking a different language here?
我不是明确地告诉过你我想一个人待着吗
Did I not distinctly tell you that I wanted to be left alone?
先生 要喝点什么吗 我希望你不要再跟着我玩人体跳棋了
Want a drink, sir? I want you to stop following me playing human checkers here.
首先我动了 你动了 我动了 你跟着我回到海伦身边
1st I moved, and you moved, and I moved, and you follow me to Helen back.
就是这样吗 通常我都是乐天派 但你开始把我惹毛了
Is that it? You know, usually I'm a happy camper, but you're starting to piss me off.
没人跟踪你的车 因为你没那么好
Nobody's following you car because you ain't that nice.
你都没那么漂亮 所以别把你的钱放在椅子上
You ain't even that pretty, so don't get your pennies in a bunch chair.
嗯 我现在是一名歌♥手 酷
Huh? I'm a singer now. Cool.
这是暴♥乱♥造成的伤害 我要杀了你
That's a riot damage. I'm going to kill you.
这只是一份工作
It's just a job.
非常非常
Very, very And
那是死灰熊 加登先生
that was dead grizzly, mr. Garden.
我不知道樱桃是什么 我不知道还能是什么
I don't know what the Cherry, I don't know what else could it be?
我说灰熊鸟是什么
I say, what's a grizzly bird?
他会被撕成碎片的
He would have been tore up.
更糟糕的是 这里的一些苔藓有一千多磅重
Worse of that. Some of these mosses up here more than a thousand pounds.
这是事实 那看起来像一把刀
That's the truth. That looks like a knife one.
我的上帝 我想这可能是一种灰色 玩具的喉咙像剃刀一样打开了壁橱
My God. There you have a moment over I think it probably was a grizzle that toys throat open the closet like razors.
也许你最好在其他事情发生之前离开
Well, maybe you'd better leave before something else happens.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you out here alone.
我在这儿等 我会没事的
I'll wait here. I'll be fine.
哦 不 不 不 服务员 我不会那样对你的
Oh, no, no, no, waiter. I wouldn't do that to you.
不 等待 我们必须团结一致
No. Wait. We got to stick together.
回家哀悼你的狗吧
Go home and mourn your dog.
那只熊 那只熊还在外面
That bear, that bear is still out there.
他知道我们在哪 不 从现在起 你去哪我就去哪
He knows where we are. No, from now on, I go where you go.
杰瑞 什么吓着你了 杰瑞 这是真的吗
Jerry, what scared you, jerry? Is this happened?
哈利 玛丽亚 谢谢你 哦 歌♥手
Harry? Maria the Thank you. Oh, singer.
感谢上帝 哦 嗨 杰瑞 你看到熊了吗
Thank God. Oh, hi, jerry. Did you see the bear?
那是你跑的地方吗 你看 只要帐篷里没有食物 我们就安全了
Is that where you ran? See, we're safe as long as you don't have food in the tent.
食物 杰瑞 看 比如说 食物是一块裸♥露♥的磁铁
Food, jerry? See, food, say, is a bare magnet.
灰熊鸟类 努力巨大的胃口
Grizzly birds. The efforts tremendous appetite.
你确定要养那只鸟吗
Were you sure about your damn bird?
格里德利说得够多了 我已经在某个地方对你很有耐心了
Enough about Gridley. I have tried and tried to be patient with you somewhere there.
只想过个周末 就一个糟糕的周末
Just wanted to take a weekend, just one lousy weekend.
这要求很过分吗
Is that so much to ask?
是啊 我甚至想杀了你的狗 但是但你还是不给我留下我在做的事
Yeah, I even tried killing your dog, but but you still wouldn't leave me what I was doing.
你喜欢看你 那只熊呢
You favor See the you. What about the bear?
那里没有 催我们赶快生活
There is not there. Hurry us life.
说话 说话 但你什么也没说
Talk. Talk. But you don't say anything.
这只是一种噪音 歌♥手
It's just a noise. Singer
我喜欢这个公园
Chris Anderson I enjoy the park.
你试试周末休息一下
You try taking in the weekend off.
这并不容易 跟我说说
It's not easy. Tell me about it.
我星期天也要工作 我知道那种感觉
I'm working on a Sunday. I know the feeling.
再见 七周以来 警方首次报告该市没有谋杀案
Bye bye. Singer For the 1st time in seven weeks, police report no murders in the city.
哦 这是个好消息 也许周末杀手终于休假了
Oh, that's good news. Maybe the weekend killer finally took a weekend off.
当有人告诉你闭嘴 就去做 或者他们会帮你做的时候 你会学到一课
There's a lesson to be learned when someone tells you to hold your tongue, do it, or they just may do it for you.
歌♥手我等不及了
Singer I can't wait.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表