剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
天啊 她现在上大学了吗
Oh my God, is she in college now?
是的 我有两个女儿 而且前一天我住得越远越好
Yes, I have two girls, and day before I stay as far away as possible.
相信我 我知道这个 我两年前大吵了一架 再也不一样了
Believe me, I know this one and I had a huge fight two years ago, and it's never been quite the same.
一个男孩 不 她在舌头上扎了洞
A boy. No. She pierced her tongue.
不 是的 哦 你不在 我们有你的一顿饭
No, yeah. Oh, you're away. We have a meal of you.
我能要一件苏格兰直筒裙吗
Line actually, you know, can I have a Scotch straight up skirt?
听起来不错 也做这个 谢谢你
Sounds good. Make that too. Thank you.
为了平稳着陆 等一下
To smooth landings. Wait a minute.
等一下 这是不对的
Wait a minute. That's not right.
你的玻璃吗 原谅我吗 嗯 我的眼镜
Your glass? Excuse me? MS. Um, my glasses.
哦 那太好了 原谅我
Oh, well, that's so good. Excuse me.
航♥班♥一切都好吗
Is everything all right with the flight?
当然可以 原谅我 歌♥手 歌♥手
Of course. Excuse me. Singer, singer,
歌♥手 歌♥手 我是蜜蜂 不在这里
singer, singer. I'm the mts bees not here.
我听到负责调查的人在接电♥话♥ 如果那些人就在这里呢
I heard the investigator in charge as an answering his page, and what if that people were here?
那是什么 他的男人 那几率有多大
What is that his man? What would the odds be on that?
我们知道的是多么的少 发现化学力量流动是多么的多 祝福是多么的无知 我们知道的是多么的少
How little we know, how much to discover what chemical forces flow, how ignorant blessing, how little it matters how little we know.
杰里米·贝尔先生只是命运名单上的又一个名字
MR Jeremy Bell Just another name on a list compiled by fate.
在一所医学院的实验室里 黛安·巴洛特正在学习解剖尸体
In a medical school laboratory, diane Ballot is learning to dissect bodies.
但她即将学到别的东西 在这节课上 老师是恐怖的 实验室是人类的灵魂
But she's about to learn something else, a lesson where the teacher is terror, and the laboratory is the human soul.
唱歌♥手 该死 黛安到底在哪里
Singer the singers, damn it. Where the hell is Diane?
她总是迟到 放松点 保罗
She is always late. Relax, paul now.
谢谢你 当然 当我们越来越落后的时候 我会记得放松
Thank you. Sure. As we fall further and further behind, I will remember to relax.
毕竟 是我最喜欢的医学院的第一年也是放松的
After all, is what I love the most about the 1st year of medical school is also relaxing.
你放松了吗 很好 我想只有我
Are you relaxed? Good. I guess it's just me.
我是可爱的黛安 我们必须在半夜做实验室工作 这已经够糟的了
I'm sweet Diane. It's bad enough we have to do our lab work in the middle of the night.
你至少可以尽量准时
You could at least try to be on time.
不要让这种事再次发生 不好意思 我们从头开始 对吧
Don't let it happen again. OK, sorry, we're starting with head, right?
对 做你的转身动作 你们谁把它拿掉了吗
Yeah, do your turn cut. Have either of you removed that?
有点失去我了 来吧 戴安娜 让我们看看苗条是什么样子
Kind of Lose me. Go ahead, diana, let's see what all slim looks like.
伙计 那是什么样子 一个纹身
Man, what's that looks like? A tattoo.
他是弓箭手 弓箭手 邪恶的巫毒教牧师
He's a bowcar, a bowcore, an evil Voodoo priest.
那个纹身是在他死后给他纹上的为了让他不死
That tattoo was put on him after his death to keep him dead.
大多数FIDU牧师都想帮助人们 但一个已经变坏的人
Most FIDU priests try to help people, but a bocourse one that's gone bad.
那个纹身是用来阻挡他的邪恶力量的
That tattoo is there to block his evil power.
我在这附近长大的 我有个叫安娜的 她经常给我讲各种各样的故事
I grew up around here. I had an Anna who used to tell me all sorts of stories.
她相信了他 我们需要开始行动
She believed him. We need to start.
出来了 是的 你的字条没走
Came out. Yes, you note not gone?
好吧 我想我们还没正式见过面
Fine. Hi, I don't think we've officially met.
我是理查德·兰斯基 死在巴恩斯
I'm Richard Lensky. Die in Barnes.
很高兴认识你 谢谢 我觉得他很可爱
Nice to meet you. Thanks. He's lovely, so I think
确定
sure.
好吧
Okay,
你们继续烧吧
you guys keep burning them in.
并不是所有的 我也很高兴认识你
Not all. It was nice to meet you too.
那是怎么回事 一切都还好吧
What was that about? Is everything cool, right?
但你得保证什么都不说
But you have to promise not to say anything.
好的 伦斯基从黑板上的护士那里偷了一把钥匙然后吃了一些吗♥啡♥
Okay. Lensky stole a key from a nurse up on the board and took some morphine.
你在开玩笑吗 你怎么知道
Are you kidding? How do you know?
谢丽尔 我打开壁橱看到他往口袋里塞吗♥啡♥
Cheryl? And I saw, I'm opening the closet there he was stuffing morphine viles in his pockets.
我相信这不是第一次了
I'm sure it wasn't the 1st time.
哇 他说什么 他求他什么都别说 你也不能说
Wow, what did he say? He begged he's not to say anything, and you can't either.
如果你说了什么而我们不说 就会显得我们在隐瞒什么
If you say something and we don't, it's gonna look like we're hiding something.
我没有被告密 让我们让我们推迟讨论工作
I'm not snitched. Let's let's postpone that discussion work.
在中线做以下皮肤切口 从顶点到裂口
Make the following skin incisions in the midline, from vertex to chap.
我不会切开那个纹身的
I'm not slicing into that tattoo.
你去做吧 你认为会发生什么
You do it. What do you think is going to happen?
我是 我只是不想这么做
I am. I just don't want to do it.
我们已经把车切出来了
We've already cut the car out.
他在银行大赚一笔 2 两个
He's sucking in the bank. Two, two.
不 不 好的 好的 我可以休息一下喝杯咖啡吗
No, no. Alright. Alright. Can I take a coffee break?
是的 我能告诉她吗 哦 当然
Yeah. Can I tell her? Oh sure.
波利尼订婚了 祝贺你 我嫉妒到死 对吧 亲爱的
Polyni are engaged? Congratulations. I'm jealous till death do us part, right, sweetie.
我的死不会让你分开除非你的爱是真的
My death won't part you. Not if your love is really true.
那是什么 我以为这楼里就我们俩
What was that? I thought we were the only ones in the building.
可能是清洁工 丹 丹
Probably cleaning crew. Dan. Dan Show.
也许是清洁工把它搬走了
Maybe the cleaning crew moved it.
他们为什么要移♥动♥它 因为时间被忽略了
Why would they move it? Because hours are left out.
也 保罗 器官也不见了
Also. Paul, the organs are gone too.
不 歌♥手那是什么 器官库 空的器官库
No. Singer What was that? Organ Banks, empty organ banks.
等等
Wait,
嘿 等等 好吧 嘿 那小妞 三个坚果
hey, wait. OK, hey, on that chick, three nuts.
哪个 哪条路是学校
Which? Which way is the school?
后面 后面 后面 你确定吗
Back, back, back there. Are you sure?
该死的 他想要我们 他要我们所有人他来了
Damn it. He wants us. He wants us all he's coming.
你在我肩上吗 哦 打破你的小数字
Are you on my shoulder? Oh, break your little number.
嗯 这是什么 理查德 某种玩笑
Huh? What is this, richard? Some kind of joke?
它有幽默的一面 你想让我们离开这里
It has its humorous aspects. You want to get us out of here.
做不到 别胡闹了
Can't do it. Stop playing around.
理查德 如果是关于毒品 我们什么都不会说的
Richard, if this is about the drugs, we're not going to say anything.
我们保证 理查德 我们永远不会说出去 我们向你保证 永远不会
We promise, richard, we'll never tell, OK, you have our word, never.
我们不会告诉任何人的
We're not going to tell anybody.
他们让我告诉你赤身裸体穿过树林没有野餐 但你太棒了 亲爱的
They told me tell you dragon naked down through the woods with no picnic, but you were brilliant, honey.
木偶戏是什么样的
How did the puppet show look look like?
他真的是在敲鼓 不是吗
He was really banging that drum, didn't it?
你好 宝贝 你好 看 你的鞋呢
Hello, baby. Hello, look, where are your shoes?
我不干了 我需要你的鞋子
I quit it. I need your shoes.
我们得收拾一下 理查德
We have to clean up, richard.
我们会处理好这一切的
We're going to take care of all of that.
没人会发现他们俩已经失踪好几天了
No one is even going to realize that those two are missing for a couple of days now.
有污垢 擦干净就好
There's dirt. Just clean on that.
你怎么这么累 我知道 戴安
Why are you so tired? I name it, diane.
你不觉得他们凌晨两点半还在用吸尘器吗
Don't you think they're running a vacuum cleaner at 2 30 in the morning?
可能会让邻居觉得有点奇怪
Might strike the neighbors as a little odd.
你弄疼我的手腕了 抱歉 我的手镯 理查德 我的手镯 怎么了
You're hurting my wrist. Sorry, my bracelet, richard, my bracelet, about it?
这是一去不复返了 我的天 我想它掉到它掉到坑里了
It's gone. Oh my God, I think it fell in It fell in the pit.
你戴着护具去了当然不在这里 因为你放错地方了
You went wearing your brace Sure it's not here, because you misplaced.
你没戴手镯 戴安 现在不是慌张的时候
You weren't wearing your bracelet. Look, diane, is not time to panic right now.
你想出了一个绝妙的计划 而且成功了
You came up with a brilliant plan, and it worked.
日历是你的主意 杀了他们是我们俩的主意
Calendar was your idea. Killing them was both of our idea.
是你想出了这个洞 鲁多 角 博科的主意 真是天才
You're the one that came up with this hole rudo angle bocor thing, which was genius.
我们得回去把坑挖出来
We have to go back and dig up the pit.
你疯了吗 手镯上有我的名字
Are you nuts? Bracelet has my name on it.
他们可以追查到我身上
They can trace that back to me.
你没戴手镯 你就不该纹那个纹身
You weren't wearing the bracelet. You never should have put that tattoo on.
男人 那是一个神圣的象征
Man. That is a sacred symbol.
为什么不呢 你怕什么你会惹诸神生气啊
Why not? What is you're afraid you're going to make the gods mad The huh?
来吧 我是说你开始相信那些鬼话了
Come on. I'm tell me you're starting to believe all that stuff.
你爱我吗 你知道 我有
Do you love me? You know, I do.
你对我撒过谎吗
Have you lied to me about anything?
但是什么事 当然不是
But what anything? Of course not.
因为你骗不了我 理查德 你会怎么做
Because you can't lie to me, richard, what do you do?
因为我知道 宝贝 你是我唯一爱过的人 如果你不爱我 我想我承受不了
Because I'll know, baby, you're the only person I've ever loved, and if you don't love me, I don't think I can take this.
我们这么做是为了我们自己 医生 伴侣 孩子 我们谈过的一切
We did this for us, doctors, partners, children, everything we talked about.
好吧 好吧 没错 歌♥手 歌♥手
Ok Okay, that's right. Singer. Singer.
的歌♥手 哦 歌♥手 管理 歌♥手
The singers. Oh. Singer. Admin. Singer.
歌♥手管♥理♥员♥我告诉过你要定价 它不会在里面
Singer Admin I told you to price, it wouldn't be in there.
我知道 因为我想得少了 这点我不能告诉你
I know, because I pondered less, which I couldn't tell you.
你在爱你不能你看到你让我别无选择
You're sound in love You can't you see you Let me with no choice.
歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手
Singer, singer, singer, singer, singer, Singer, singer, singer.
我要告诉你真♥相♥
The I'm going to tell you the truth.
歌♥手 管理
Singer. Admin.
歌♥手 亚伦
Singer. Aaron.
我应该把我的骨头烧成灰烬 撒在教堂墓地
I should have burned my bones to ashes, scattered them in a churchyard.
你怎么会知道 你不相信我
Why would you know that? You're not a believer me.
我的保姆教我的比你想象的要好
See, my nanny taught me better than you know.
她还警告我不要爱上外行
She also warned me not to love the uninitiated.
她告诉我 一个弓血的情人必须像天空一样纯洁 一个开口说话的男孩的心必须像土地一样黑暗
She told me that a bow gore's lover must be as pure as the sky, just a spoke boy's heart must be black as the earth.
我们本来可以做得很好 抱歉 但我把我的解剖工具留下了
We could have been really great up, sorry, but I left my dissecting tools that I have.
我们把这句谚语修改为地狱没有愤怒就像一个被蔑视的死去的女人
We amend the proverb to read Hell hath no fury Like a dead woman scorned.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表