剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
房♥子上空有一个浪
There was a wave over the house.
我嘴里说的是真话
There was be a truth in my mouth.
你也在场 你在我的酒吧里留下了你的印记
You were there. You left your mark as a stormboard in my bar.
我们都知道这个地方 你走进了心里 走进了黑暗
We all know this place that you into the heart, into the dark.
有一段时间 不 不 这个地方的消息进入灵魂 进入他们不能坐下来
There comes a time, no, no, this place that news into the soul, into the and they can't sit down.
德文·莫尔·雷尼 他放弃了第二次机会 因为
Devon More Rainy, who passed up a 2nd chance because
他只见树木不见森林
he couldn't see the forest for the trees.
玛丽·休斯离婚时 她害怕独处
When Mary Hughes got divorced, she was afraid to be alone.
现在她害怕自己不是
Now she's terrified that she isn't
歌♥手 歌♥手 的歌♥手
Singer the im Singer. The singers.
歌♥手 唱歌♥手 你带我们出来就为了一个盘子
Singer. Singer the singers. You brought us out for a plate?
是的 它 我打扫了柜台 然后在书房♥里打了个盹 当我回来的时候盘子在吗
Yes, it. I cleaned the counter, and then I dozed off in the den, and when I came back and was there the plate?
是的 我只是想把事情搞清楚
Yes, I'm just trying to get this straight.
海绵被移♥动♥了 海绵和盘子 但你没看到任何人
And the sponge was moved, the sponge and its dish, but you didn't see anyone?
我告诉过你不行 还有谁住在这里
I told you no. Who else lives here?
没有一个人 我离婚了 我明白了 少了什么东西吗
No one. I'm divorced. I see, Is anything missing?
我不知道 我不这么想
I don't know. I don't think so.
我没注意到楼上有别的东西
I haven't noticed anything other upstairs.
你整体的钱吗
Do you overall piece of money?
也许会考虑安装一个系统
And may think about installing a system.
哦 晚安 就是这样 你离开
Oh, good night. That's it. You leave.
伙计 我们什么都做不了
Well, man, there's nothing we can do.
没有破门而入的迹象 也没有东西丢失
No sign of a break in and nothing's missing.
你为什么要做指纹
Why are you going to fingerprint it?
什么盘子 长官我们说过没有强行闯入的迹象
What the plate? Ma'am like We said there's no sign of forced entry.
没有失踪 你没看见任何人
Nothing missing. You didn't see anyone.
你在打瞌睡 有人在吵闹
You were dozing. There is someone noise.
你闻不到吗 如果发生了别的事 嗯
Can't you smell them? Well, if something else happens, uh?
打个电♥话♥ 我要谈谈歌♥手 歌♥手
Gives a call, and I'm going to talk about the the, the singer, the singers.
歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手们
Singer, singer, the singers.
好了 谢谢你
There you go. Thank you.
我能帮你吗 女士 我们花钱之后 我给你看一杯雷洛嘉
Can I help you? Ma'am. Oh, just a glass of relocas I show you after how we spend
这所房♥子里
this house.
你会变得更硬吗
Are you going to get more harder?
原谅我 对不起 我现在可以付支票吗
Excuse me. Could I sorry, could I pay for my check now?
好的 谢谢 我很抱歉 现在这张卡被拒绝了
Okay, thank you. I'm sorry. Now this card is being refused.
你想用另一个吗
Did you want to use another one?
在这里吗 我到了那里 谢谢你
Here? I got there. Thank you.
没什么大不了的 再次感谢 这就是我
No big deal. Thanks again. That's just me.
嗨 别掉在这里 我只是走回家
Hi, not falling here. I'm just walking home.
就住在附近
Live around here in the neighborhood.
我刚搬到这里 我喜欢那里有很多商店和餐馆
I just moved here. I like how there's lots of stores and restaurants.
你只是和你的家人一起走 所以我们一起走
You just walk to go with your family, so we walk together.
你想一个人待着
Oh, you want to be alone?
我看得出来 听着 你呢
I can see that. Listen, are you?
你是对的 这是一段好吧 我想我会再看看的
You're right. It's been a well, I guess I'll see around.
歌♥手 歌♥手 我是一名歌♥手 我是一名歌♥手
Singer, singer. I'm a singer. I'm a singer.
歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手和歌♥手你好 你是谁
Singer. Singer. The singers And the singers Hello, who is it?
我是玛丽 玛丽 玛丽·休斯·夹克 你的前妻
This is Mary. Mary. Mary Hughes Jackets, your exwife.
你为什么这么晚打电♥话♥来 杰克我不知道该怎么办
Why are you calling here so late, jack I don't know what to do.
有人进过房♥子 我们的房♥子 我的房♥子
Someone's been in the house, our house, in my house.
有人进来了 你在说什么
Someone comes in. What are you talking about?
我检查了所有的窗户和门 但我想知道是否有什么我忘记了
Well, I've checked all the windows on the doors, but I need to know if there's something that I'm forgetting.
没有办法进阁楼
There's no way into the attic.
我们同意了 你不会在这里打电♥话♥
We agreed. You wouldn't call here.
很晚了 睡觉吧
It's late go to sleep.
我在接近午夜的时候去了这里
I went down here close to midnight time.
好吧 我去过那里 快午夜了
OK, been down there. It's almost midnight.
注意 我们要聚在一起
Notice, we're all going to get together.
因为有差异
Out of the difference.
你需要我 跟我们来
You need me. Come with us.
跟我们来 让我杀了你
Come with us. Let me kill you.
我不生气 这是我的权利
I don't mad you. This is my right.
你说 我猜是桥 特伦特博士
You said, I guess the bridges dr Trent.
你当然知道什么对我有好处
You know what's been good to of course.
也不是Amanning 这是Lynch抢劫犯
Nor Amanning And this is Lynch Robber.
那1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥击杀呢 你想杀了我
What about the 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ kill? You want to kill me?
请大家注意一下好吗
May I have your attention, please?
我想你们都还记得我们说好的过夜 每人一万美元
I think you all remember the bargain we made about staying all night, $1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ a piece.
如果你们谁没能活下来 如果我死了 你们将从我的财产中得到补偿当早上公♥寓♥的门从外面被办公室的外壳锁上时 他将决定不留在中间的安全帐户 并且没有机会改变你的主意
If any of you don't survive, if I should die, you will be paid by my estate when the door is locked from the outside by the casing of the office in the apartment morning, then he will decide not to stay in the middle security account, and won't have a chance to change your mind.
房♥子里有个接线员 他们刚走
One operator in the house, they just left.
他们看见他们离开了 不 我听到门响了 是件衣服
They saw them leave. No, I heard the door, and it was a dress.
我走的时候就挂起来了 等我回来的时候 就从衣柜里拿出来了 放在椅子上 然后桌子上就有开着的口红
It was hung up when I left, and then when I got back, it was out of the closet, and it was across a chair, and then there were lipsticks that were open on the table.
女士 我们已经接到你的三个电♥话♥了
Ma'am, we've had three calls from you.
2 两个 我只有两个警官
Two, two. I have only got two officers.
昨晚去你的地址了吗
Did come to your address last night?
正确吗 是吗 他们说你注意到一个盘子 只是一个脏盘子 裙子和口红是在他们离开后发生的 你说什么都没丢
Correct? Yes? They say you noticed a plate, just a dirty plate, the dress and the lipsticks happened after they left and you reported nothing was missing?
没有 从来没有丢过东西 你还不明白吗
No, no nothings ever missing. Don't you get it?
他们没有偷窃 他们住在这里
They're not stealing. They're living here.
他们认为这应该是我的房♥子 我要带你去看 歌♥手 歌♥手 一切都会谢谢
They think it's supposed to be my house, and I'm going to show you the one, singer, the singers, everything will get Thanks.
你好 很高兴再次见到你
Hello, it's nice to see you again.
你最近怎么样 还不错
How have you been? Not too bad.
我在想 这块表需要修理
I was wondering, this watch needs a repair.
不 我想知道你能给我多少钱
No, I was wondering what you could give me for it.
我真的不能给你什么
I really can't give you what.
它值400美元 它有情感价值
It's worth $400. It has sentimental value.
你最好留着啊安娜
It is best you keep ah Anna.
你好 所以 你猜怎么着 我们的邻居
Hello. So, guess what? We're neighbors.
我不知道 我也不知道 我告诉过你 我刚搬到附近
I didn't know, yeah, neither did I, like, I told you, I just moved into the neighborhood.
听着
Listen,
你没事吧 先生 我可以帮你
uh, you OK, sir, I can do for you.
取一个
Take one
我们都觉得我疯了我想要一个问题
and we think I'm crazy. I want a problem.
我觉得有人住在我的
I think someone is living in my
住在你的房♥子里 有人在我化妆的时候翻我的衣服
living in your house, someone goes through my clothes in my makeup.
你会报♥警♥吗 他们不相信我
Would you call the police? They don't believe me.
你也不相信我 我可没这么说
You don't believe me either. I didn't say that.
你要回家了 我走它
Look, you going home. I walk it.
不 不 谢谢你 那好吧 也许找个室友
No, no. Thank you. So well, maybe a roommate them.
什么 就是你说住在你家的那个
What? You know, the one you said was living in your house?
这只是个玩笑 请 再见
It's just a joke. Please, see you.
看 请 什么 对吧 歌♥手管♥理♥员♥曼纳 紧急接线员
Look, please. What? Right? Singer Singer Admin Maner, emergency operator.
你能安全地走出房♥子吗
Can you safely get out of the house?
呆在那里 你的地址是什么
Stay there? What is your address?
是的 是这个人打电♥话♥来的吗
Singer Singer Yes. Is this the person who called?
是的 你在衣柜里吗
Yes. Are you in the closet?
不 我在 但我想他们走了
No, I was, but I think that they left.
呆在衣柜里 待在柜子里 等警♥察♥来
Stay in the closet. Stay, stay in the closet and wait for the police.
是的 你在衣柜里吗
Yes. Are you in the closet?
是的 呆在那里 我们正在回应
Yes. Stay there. We are responding.
是的 警♥察♥已经在路上了
Yes, the police are on their way.
是的 呆在衣柜里 你明白吗
Yes. Stay in the closet. Do you understand?
是的 他们在哪里 他们在路上了
Yes. Where are they? They're on their way them.
有人来了 这是警♥察♥
Someone's coming, and this is the police.
你现在可以出来了 这是警♥察♥
You can come out now. And this is the police.
没关系 出柜吧
It's OK, come out of the closet.
这是可悲的 这是为了保护你
That's sad. It's for your own protection.
我告诉过你有人住在我家
I told you there was someone living in my house.
艾米 玛丽 休斯你有什么
Ems Mary Hughes What you had?
驾照已经过期 但他的房♥子显示她的地址
Driver s licenses expired, but shows his houses her address.
我从一个叫JackUse的人那里买♥♥了这栋房♥子
Hughes I bought this house from a man named Hughes Jack Use.
他告诉我他离婚了
He told me he was divorced.
房♥子是以他的名义建的
The house was in his name.
一定是斧头 等等 我的手表怎么办
Must be the axe. Wait, what about my watch?
我们得把它登记在证物室你拿回来了吗
We have to book it in the evidence you get it back?
你好 我刚搬到街对面
Hi. I uh, just moved in across the street.
我们还没见过面呢 我是尤金
We haven't met yet. I'm Eugene.
普莉希拉 我听说警♥察♥来了
Priscilla, I heard with the cops.
你看到这个女人了吗 是啊 不知道
Did you see this woman? Yeah, no idea.
她已经在我家住了一周了 也许更久
She's been living in my house for a week, maybe more.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表