剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
当然 别去那儿
Don't do Sure, don't go there.
嗨 梅丽莎 亨利和马修出去了
Hi, melissa. Henry and Matthew are out.
请留言 嘿 梅丽莎 夏洛特 给我回个电♥话♥
Leave a message. Hey, melissa. Charlotte, I just need call me.
好吧 当然 我在这 你想知道真♥相♥吗
Okay, sure, I'm here. You wanna know the truth?
幸运的是我从来没去过 所以我不能和你生孩子
Luck I've never been so I can't have a child with you.
我结婚了 那就杀了你老婆 再杀了你
I'm married. Then kill your wife, then kill your
老婆 杀了你老婆 那就杀了你老婆 你就会
wife, kill your wife, then kill your wife, and you will be
海洋
ocean.
天啊 听我说 我是你的朋友
Oh my God, listen, please. I'm your friend.
关心你 请 他们都这么说
Care about you, please. That's what they all say.
我不记得了 夏洛特 天啊 天啊
I can't remember. Charlotte, oh my God, oh my God.
和夜晚 只是为了亲吻你的甜蜜穿过这巨大的哦 是的 它是如此疲惫
And the night, just to kiss your sweet through this big Oh yeah, it was so tired.
我不会说有一天我们会在一起出♥售♥
And I won't say for something will be together someday for sale.
一辆二手车 两个前车主
One used car, two previous owners.
永远不需要汽油 孩子们
Never needs gas runs on rage Children.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think that's good.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表